Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Yoruba Vs Igbo; Which Is Better For What And What, And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Vs Igbo; Which Is Better For What And What, And Why? (566 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… / Standard Of Beauty Of Yoruba Men Vs. Igbo Men Vs. Hausa Men (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Yoruba Vs Igbo; Which Is Better For What And What, And Why? by channel190(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
this na the time to pick a brain, either a marriage type or dating type, because i know that marriage materials are different from dating material.

For this I want to know why you choose to marry either of the two and why despise the other.

Why you phluckly date either of the two in despise of the other.

My friend from italy will soon be in nigeria to pick a wife or a Date, I need your opinions for him
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo; Which Is Better For What And What, And Why? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thread = One of the major problems we have in Nigeria!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo; Which Is Better For What And What, And Why? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
"Craptotatism."

(1)

10 Relationship Resolutions You Should Make This New Year. / Why Nigerian Men Should NOT Date Nigerian Women / Food For The Soul, Finally Valentine Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.