Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,088 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again (1081 Views)

2007/2008 Toyota Corolla-s **xenon Headlamps**: N1.970m / 2007/2008 Toyota Corolla-s **xenon Headlamps**: N1.950m / Wanted Peugeot 505 Twin Headlamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by wizup(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2008
Hi auto lovers,

I found out this new technology that can bring your headlamps back to it's new state again. I need your help to fix a price for this brand new service. Please post your suggestions, How much would you pay to get your headlamps back to life?

I'm right here waiting for your replies, so throw 'em at me.
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by obua: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2008
Be more eleaborate on what you do do to bring the old headlamps back to life, then pricing can be talked about.
Some head lights like VW are dead cheap in Nigeria, so you have to balance that out
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by webmaster3: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2008
I thought it was "for free" as regards to your topic. i think you should change the scope of your topic.
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by poske(m): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2008
@obua, please what is the average price of golf mk3 headlamps or peugeot 406, headlamp or any other headlamps you know the price off locally, thanks any other person can contribute, abeg i wanna know urgently

@headlamp designer, you are the future one day u will make ur own lamps trust me it is not that hard, wink
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by Ark: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2008
I see them on the side of the road all the time advertising this for 10 bucks for both lamps.

I take it you mean making the lens cover look like new again, not the headlamp it self, right?

Your post title states for Free tho undecided

Ark
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by wizup(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2008
Ark:

I see them on the side of the road all the time advertising this for 10 bucks for both lamps.

I take it you mean making the lens cover look like new again, not the headlamp it self, right?

Your post title states for Free tho undecided

Ark

where u @
Re: I Can Make Your Headlamps Brandnew Again by Ark: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2008
Texas

(1) (Reply)

Need A Toyota Or Peugueot / Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Is Easy And Cheap To Maintain / No Dulling:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.