Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) (1061 Views)

Latest Oracle Sql Fundamentals And Oracle Admin 1 (oca) Dumps / Latest Oracle Sql And Oracle Admin 1 (oca) Dumps / Why Does It Take Some Companies So Long To Pay Their Worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by phestus(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
From what i'v heard it's not suppose to take this long.
Wrote my Oracle Sql Expert Certification Exams on 18 Oct,2012, and uptill this day, i havent received my Certification.
And yes,i passed it,even have the confirmation letter which was printed out after the exam.
DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG? Thats the question on my mind.
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by nat138: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Have you also written and passed OCA and OCP? If you did the Oracle program, Oracle University always wants to send the certificates together, so if you have an outstanding exam, you need to write and pass it to get your certificates.
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by phestus(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
nat138: Have you also written and passed OCA and OCP? If you did the Oracle program, Oracle University always wants to send the certificates together, so if you have an outstanding exam, you need to write and pass it to get your certificates.
Thanks Nat.taught as much
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by nat138: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
You welcome.
I am in desperate need of SQL 9i dumps, please do you have them or know where I can get them from?
Let me know please.
Cheers
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by majorbass: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
I wrote my Sql expert exam July 2012 n received my certificate August 2012.
alrdy abt to write d OCA .....
nid discussion grp...cal me 0809981764 or add me on Whatsapp
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by phestus(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
oh,am sorry nat,i don't.
@Majorbase would love that.am preparing for OCA myself.would add you up on Whatsapp.
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long:oracle Sql Expert Cert(feedback PLEASE) by phestus(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
majorbass: I wrote my Sql expert exam July 2012 n received my certificate August 2012.
alrdy abt to write d OCA .....
nid discussion grp...cal me 0809981764 or add me on Whatsapp
you digits aint complete.

(1) (Reply)

Batch 23/24 Nigeria Navy Result / Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? / Zoology...what The Future Holds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.