Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong (3763 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Kay 17: why do people think like this?! How is it possible for a woman or man without a womb be pregnant and safely deliver the child without any extraordinary medical assistance?! Its like to believe a Christian God, one must believe in logical monstrosities!

In that case, its easy to say it isn't logical to believe God.

The fact that you are ignorant about the origin of the Sun doesn't mean a mysterious being did it. It is depressing seeing this kind of condescending garbage.

Prayers have the theological problem of perfecting the already perfect being. If God was perfect, he would make the correct and most accurate decisions.

Exertly, i know you will surprise about that because it beyond any human imagination, simply means God work in miraculous way. Read my post again it's a testimony of a surgeon who doesn't believe in God existence but since that day he know God really exist because nothing like medical assistance.

You said i should read about sun on google, who did the findings you or another man like you?

As a man like you did some findings about how things came into an existence and you believe the person, have you ever try it personally to some extend that God exist? Rather believing in what people says not what you discover because personally i have find out that my God is real and exist not just base my believe/everything on Bible alone.

My Brother try to do the same thing. Thanks
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by muredo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
The Bible called them FOOL, and an adage says THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOL IS SILENCE
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emusan:

Exertly, i know you will surprise about that because it beyond any human imagination, simply means God work in miraculous way. Read my post again it's a testimony of a surgeon who doesn't believe in God existence but since that day he know God really exist because nothing like medical assistance.

You said i should read about sun on google, who did the findings you or another man like you?

As a man like you did some findings about how things came into an existence and you believe the person, have you ever try it personally to some extend that God exist? Rather believing in what people says not what you discover because personally i have find out that my God is real and exist not just base my believe/everything on Bible alone.

Are you serious?! A pregnancy without a womb is MaGIC, its impossible!! You christians are presenting yourselves as illiterates.
muredo: The Bible called them FOOL, and an adage says THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOL IS SILENCE

That's why the bible is an old book filled with too much nonsense if taken too literally. Standing suns, and parting of seas are not possible!!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emusan:

You are confusing me with Kay17. I already told you I tried it what else am I supposed to do? I fasted and prayed trying to keep a clear mind rather by being influenced by the emotions of people around me and no God answered me. So if your God is really as you claim He is then He musn't be much interested in me. Either that or I'm just sane and clear minded. About the whole sun thing. OK. I agree that the sun was a magical ball hung by God in the sky just the same way the rainbow was the bow above God's throne that He removed and put on earth to remind us whenever it rains that He wouldn't destroy the world with water again. a little observation shows its just the reflection of the light on water but what does anybody know anyway.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Affiliated:

You are confusing me with Kay17. I already told you I tried it what else am I supposed to do? I fasted and prayed trying to keep a clear mind rather by being influenced by the emotions of people around me and no God answered me. So if your God is real as you claim He is then He musn't be much interested in me. Either that or I'm just sane and clear minded. About the whole sun thing. OK. I agree that the sun was a magical ball hung by God in the sky just the same way the rainbow was the bow above God's throne that He removed and put on earth to remind us whenever it rains that He wouldn't destroy the world with water again. a little observation shows its just the reflection of the light on water but what does anybody know anyway.

I agreed, but maybe you do it with double mind because his word says ''No double mind shall recieve anything from him (God)''.

Ofcourse he have interest in you, but with your doubting mind he won't do it, even a christian can fast and pray for 100 days without recieving nothing from God depends on the state of mind.

Erase everything from your mind and start again. God is REAL!
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by anukulapo: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2012
ooman:
6. Nothing can exist forever in the same state except energy, so there is no eternity because energy does not have consciousness.
7. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it has always existed and will always exists. Now you tell me, what did God create in the beginning if physics and chemistry say energy cannot be "created" but can only be converted.

The exception of energy (as pointed out by science) from the list of things that cannot exist forever in the same state only proves that God can and actually does exists forever and changeth not.Mal 3:6, Ps 90:2
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Emusan:

I agreed, but maybe you do it with double mind because his word says ''No double mind shall recieve anything from him (God)''.

Ofcourse he have interest in you, but with your doubting mind he won't do it, even a christian can fast and pray for 100 days without recieving nothing from God depends on the state of mind.

Erase everything from your mind and start again. God is REAL!

I didn't do it with a doubting mind. I just did it with no mind at all whatsoever to catch whatever experience there was. As in I wasn't doubting or believing either, I was just clear headed and observing everything.
If you are asking me to believe before I start the process I know I would get what I already expect because I would give it to myself not because of God or anything like that. its good that you guys have something to base your beliefs and faith on anyway and in the interest of leaving no stone unturned, I would try it again with a clear mind and see what happens

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Affiliated:

I didn't do it with a doubting mind. I just did it with no mind at all whatsoever to catch whatever experience there was. As in I wasn't doubting or believing either, I was just clear headed and observing everything.
If you are asking me to believe before I start the process I know I would get what I already expect because I would give it to myself not because of God or anything like that. its good that you guys have something to base your beliefs and faith on anyway and in the interest of leaving no stone unturned, I would try it again with a clear mind and see what happens

Thank you my brother try it once again i believe God himself we reveal something to you.
Though we can't ignore scientist work they really tried and i also believe in them but to some extend. Bible say something about them in Ecclesiastes 8:17, says ''Then i beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man (scientist) think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.'' this word came before civilization (in stone age). We can see it today scientist are just trying their best but they can't know it all.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by muredo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
No need to to answer fool
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by cyrexx: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
muredo: No need to to answer fool

your bible says dont call people fools or else you risk eternal damnation. Are you not the foolish one indeed by disobeying the bible and risking eternal damnation?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
cyrexx:

your bible says dont call people fools or else you risk eternal damnation. Are you not the foolish one indeed by disobeying the bible and risking eternal damnation?

Seconded
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
cyrexx:

so you know that one in the Bible but you didn't know where the Bible says ''Only a fool we say there is no God''angry
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Emusan:

so you know that one in the Bible but you didn't know where the Bible says ''Only a fool we say there is no God''angry

Even if someone is really a fool for not believing in God, Jesus was clear on his instruction not to speak it out. Therefore it is not in your place to call people fools for whatever reason.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Emusan:

I've been overlooking your grammatical mistakes because I think we can all understand the point you are trying to pass across but I want to correct this one not from a mocking or superior point of view but I feel such mistakes might affect you somewhere sometime and it would be wrong for me not to point it out.

You use We in situations where you should use Will. We is a pronoun used to refer to a group wherein you are included for example We are having a conversation online
While will is used to refer to the action that is to be done for example Only a fool will say that there is no God

If you are aware of this but you are just abbreviating it to conserve energy then just ignore the above. but always be careful with such abbreviations when in a formal setting
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Affiliated:

I've been overlooking your grammatical mistakes because I think we can all understand the point you are trying to pass across but I want to correct this one not from a mocking or superior point of view but I feel such mistakes might affect you somewhere sometime and it would be wrong for me not to point it out.

In my own words: You use We in situations where you should use Will. We is a pronoun used to refer to a group wherein you are included for example We are having a conversation online
While will is used to refer to the action that is to be done for example Only a fool will say that there is no God

If you are aware of this but you are just abbreviating it to conserve energy then just ignore the above. but always be careful with such abbreviations when in a formal setting

thanks for that

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Emusan is too ignorant. Its only a fool that would think a foetus can grow without a womb in a woman's body
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Kay 17: Emusan is too ignorant. Its only a fool that would think a foetus can grow without a womb in a woman's body

Thanks for your recommendation but it is high time for you to believe in God and s miracles Bros
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Emusan:

Thanks for your recommendation but it is high time for you to believe in God and s miracles Bros

If believing in God entails Magic, a reasonable man wouldn't

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2012
cyrexx:

. Matthew 5:22 "Whosoever shall say Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire."

This is set against several verses; let's look at them one at a time. We need to begin by quoting Matthew 5:22 in entirety:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

It is obvious here that Jesus is talking in 5:22[b] about relations with one's brother (not physical brothers, of course, but fellow believers) and about words said in anger to that brother[/b]. Thus in reply to other passages:
Matthew 23:17 "Ye fools and blind." Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

In Matthew 23:17, Jesus is not talking to his brethren, but to the Pharisees. In line with the verse in Psalms, he was referring to the Pharisees as unbelievers (in His own work, of course). This also means that the OT verse does not apply here.

There is also this passage:

Luke 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

The same point applies, but we will add here that the word for "foolish" in Luke is a different Greek word than the one in Matt. 5:22. (aphron vs. moros). The former word is also used by Paul in 1 Cor. 15:36. It has more of a connotation of "unbeliever" than it does a reference to just "plain stupidity" as moros has.

Skeptics may of course go on to object that this is offensive anyway, even without the contradiction, but the polemic registered here is no more than within the range of stock accusations made among various parties in Judaism, which were perfectly acceptable in this time period. Skeptics may not impose their modern values upon peoples of the past for whom such exchanges of rhetoric were stock-in-trade -- it is no more offensive in this context than modern men "playing the dozens.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Bidam: . Matthew 5:22 "Whosoever shall say Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire."

This is set against several verses; let's look at them one at a time. We need to begin by quoting Matthew 5:22 in entirety:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

It is obvious here that Jesus is talking in 5:22[b] about relations with one's brother (not physical brothers, of course, but fellow believers) and about words said in anger to that brother[/b]. Thus in reply to other passages:
Matthew 23:17 "Ye fools and blind." Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

In Matthew 23:17, Jesus is not talking to his brethren, but to the Pharisees. In line with the verse in Psalms, he was referring to the Pharisees as unbelievers (in His own work, of course). This also means that the OT verse does not apply here.

There is also this passage:

Luke 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

The same point applies, but we will add here that the word for "foolish" in Luke is a different Greek word than the one in Matt. 5:22. (aphron vs. moros). The former word is also used by Paul in 1 Cor. 15:36. It has more of a connotation of "unbeliever" than it does a reference to just "plain stupidity" as moros has.

Skeptics may of course go on to object that this is offensive anyway, even without the contradiction, but the polemic registered here is no more than within the range of stock accusations made among various parties in Judaism, which were perfectly acceptable in this time period. Skeptics may not impose their modern values upon peoples of the past for whom such exchanges of rhetoric were stock-in-trade -- it is no more offensive in this context than modern men "playing the dozens.

You gave a proper analysis but I didn't really understand the conclusion you arrived at. Are you for or against calling unbelievers or any other classification of people fools?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Affiliated:

You gave a proper analysis but I didn't really understand the conclusion you arrived at. Are you for or against calling unbelievers or any other classification of people fools?
. I believe the scriptures really gave a proper analysis of this matter. My opinions doesn't matter and is irrelevant anyway. It's God opinion that counts.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Bidam: [/b]. I believe the scriptures really gave a proper analysis of this matter. My opinions doesn't matter and is irrelevant anyway. It's God opinion that counts.

OK. Is God's opinion that christians or other classes of people should call unbelievers or other classes of people fools? I understand that its however OK for God to call people fools
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Affiliated:

OK. Is God's opinion that christians or other classes of people should call unbelievers or other classes of people fools? I understand that its however OK for God to call people fools
This is where you guys seems to miss it...i don't care whateva ur religion is before now...coming to God is not about religion but about relationship..i have studied the bible and i noticed a pattern...and that pattern is God's love for humanity..The Bible is really a manual for living, u just need to position yourself to receive God's love..cos it is already given...just like some of u guys believe in the "laws of gravity"..u will agree with me there is another law that supercede that law...and that is "laws of aerodynamics"...this are all physical laws..if u can believe physical laws, how much more spiritual laws which supercede physical laws.."The law of Grace is now @ work"..we don't microwave God..He is a Creator, we are all creatures.. We believe and trust Him.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bidam: This is where you guys seems to miss it...i don't care whateva ur religion is before now...coming to God is not about religion but about relationship..i have studied the bible and i noticed a pattern...and that pattern is God's love for humanity..The Bible is really a manual for living, u just need to position yourself to receive God's love..cos it is already given...just like some of u guys believe in the "laws of gravity"..u will agree with me there is another law that supercede that law...and that is "laws of aerodynamics"...this are all physical laws..if u can believe physical laws, how much more spiritual laws which supercede physical laws.."The law of Grace is now @ work"..we don't microwave God..He is a Creator, we are all creatures.. We believe and trust Him.

I don't know why you decided to ignore the question at hand. If however you want to move on, you claim coming to God has nothing to do witty religion. Have muslims come to God?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Emusan:

Thank you my brother try it once again i believe God himself we reveal something to you.
Though we can't ignore scientist work they really tried and i also believe in them but to some extend. Bible say something about them in Ecclesiastes 8:17, says ''Then i beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man (scientist) think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.'' this word came before civilization (in stone age). We can see it today scientist are just trying their best but they can't know it all.

I gave it another try and to be thorough about it I went to foursquare gospel camp to be with other people. Once again I went clear headed and these were my observations. At first everything was just funny with women rolling on the floor and throwing themselves about and men pulling out invisible pig spirits from people's bodies and so on. When I got prayed for by the laying on of hands I expected some kind of force to overtake me so that I would start rolling on the floor too but the only force I felt was the pastor pushing my head and trying to make me fall.
Eventually when the prayer was over 2 hours, it stopped being funny and was just outright annoying.
Eventually this woman who was twisting here and there started twisting near me and I was just hoping She doesn't bump into me in my angry state because I wasn't ready to start avoiding people who are under some influence.
The woman eventually bumped into me hard which caused me to slap her and push her away. Immediately that happened, the influence of the spirit upon her stopped and she wanted to fight with me. People held her and I eventually went my way. This led me to one conclusion. Christians are crazy people
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm A Scientist. and i believe God exists. one proof is the fact that jesus didn't really make any significant material achievements. and yet, today, he is still the most popular person in the world. and besides, God only created two people. any one with a sufficient iq knows that it is absolutely pointless to keep on recreating the same species every generation when you can just make them recreate each other. that was why he specifically stated that humans should reproduce. so, you are the direct product of your parents genes, and spirit from god. which is why when you die, your body perishes and your spirit with the memories of all your actions goes to him. the bible made this clear. when the genesis was written, men and beast fought for control. but eventually, we took dominion. just as he said. as for the universe, it is in a perpetual motion. however, we all know that is impossible exept in a closed system. so, god made the universe a closed system. and programmed the physical laws in
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
The Bible Said That Athetists Would Increase Towards The End Of The World. So. Funny Enough, It Also Said, What Ever You Were Doing, You Should Keep Doing It. Fellow Christians, God Sent Us To Preach To People. Not To Argue With Athetists(whose Existence Is Even An Advantage For Us) Let Them Do Whatever They Want. They'll End Up Obeying God. The Bible Implies That God Is Everywhere, Indestructible, And Mighty. That's Energy. Oddly, That's What Keeps Us All Alive. I Am So Out Of Here.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by johnydon22(m): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2014
nosagold:
Atheists seem to be dominating this site and blaspheming against the almighty God. I'll just move straight to the point, atheists should provide evidence that God doesn't exist and I, Or any christian will prove them wrong.

which of the Gods please.. Zeus, allah, yahweh, thor, odin, apollo, mithras, sol, el, asherah, baal, chomosh...should i keep counting tell me exactly the one you think exist and why you think it exists and not the others..waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire / There's Nothing Wrong In Watching Porn. Change My Mind / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.