Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Make Big Cash With Honey Business Revealed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Big Cash With Honey Business Revealed (642 Views)

Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! / Earn N40,000 Weekly The Best Online Business Revealed! / The Hotest Most Profitable Gsm Business Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Big Cash With Honey Business Revealed by emmnet(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
hello my dear how are you doing today, complement of the season, am Emmanuel Elijah the CEO of EMMNet Ventures, am into phone software and information marketing, in the middle of this year a fellow staff of mine where i work brought Honey to the office and i ask her is it for sale and she said yes and i ask her what if i helper market it and she agreed that's how i started and from selling in smaller quantities i grew into selling in large quantities i tell you the business is lucrative so i have another source of income now. so there friend you can tap into this, honey is a natural product that people know which makes it easy to market it can serve many purpose ranging from fat reduction, cure for cough, good for diabetic patient, use for healing burns and bruises even fresh scars, and places where u can get prospective customers like i do is offices, me i sell to my church members, and the big cash which is where the market really is, is hospitals and clinics, just meet with the nurses and you are in for big business i tell you. in case you don't know how and where to get PURE HONEY i supply honey in Large quantities ie in 20 liters and lets say u buy from me for N18,000 for 20 liters plus transport we call it shipping and you repackage it into 1liter can and u sell for say N1500 per liter so do the call calculation when u sell it ie 1500X20= 30000 subtract it from N18000 you will get again of 12000.so you see it so to tap in to this business contact me for your supplies on 08069249788 or 08091107245 or email me on abiodun4un@gmail.com or you can check my fan page on face book for more http://www.facebook.com/pages/BEE-Nectar/437292926326443.

see you at the top

EMMNet Ventures
Makurdi

(1) (Reply)

Cocktail Fountains Available For Sale / . / Here Is How You Can Track Your Phone Even If It's Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.