Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

After Marriage, Is It A Must To Have Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Marriage, Is It A Must To Have Kids (868 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Marriage, Is It A Must To Have Kids by adubiay: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Considering some couples that can hardly feed, yet they dont consider how they will raise a child. I mean feeding, clothing, shelter, not to talk of sending them to school. I think is better not to have something than for you to acquire what you can not cater for. I know most nigerian will tell you it is God that take care of children. what do u guys think
Re: After Marriage, Is It A Must To Have Kids by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
adubiay: Considering some couples that can hardly feed, yet they dont consider how they will raise a child. I mean feeding, clothing, shelter, not to talk of sending them to school. I think is better not to have something than for you to acquire what you can not cater for. I know most nigerian will tell you it is God that take care of children. what do u guys think
as far as african tradition and environment is concerned,children is the major reason of marriage.the woman is like the scape cow that must keep producing milk whether she likes it or not,whether it is convenient for her or not is irrelevant.the womans opinions and convenience is insignificant especially if a woman is married to a typical definition of fela's description of an african man.however if she is married to an exposed,suave man who sees beyond his nose and he can create strong boundaries between his extended family which is (his parents,siblings,cousins etc) then they may not have kids.but considering the nature,myopic thinking of africans and environment.they might assume the woman is infertile or has been promiscous before she got married and of course will not be spared from name calling.option 3 is if she lives in a more civilized society where not having kids after marriage is nobodys buisness and not a problem.maybe europe,canada,australia,mexico etc.but so long as you want to free yourself from labelling from mother inlaws,you have to have children.come to think of it,how many nigerian men are exposed and can get rid of all dia african family mentality crap.u just must have kids,no matter what if you dont want your stay in a nigerian marriage to be numbered

(1) (Reply)

Gate Automation (automatic Gate Opener) Call 07033992255 / Looking For Higher Mystical Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Problems / Mother And Daughter Reunited After 40 Years Through Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.