Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

So Much Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much Drama (1091 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Modern Marriage, Modern Couple, So Much Drama... / Why Women With So Much Drama. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Drama by randa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
i thought it wasnt a big deal until things got out of hand last weekend, the story revolves around three women who happen to be my friends, there was a recriutment drive at my office and some three lovely ladies got the appointment, when they got to town, i helped fixed them up with accomodation and tried to make them comfortable, we use to hang out at my place at weekends doing dvds or watching premier league matches, then all of sudden they all starting acting weird, reporting each other to me, this one did this and she did that, in ma mind i was like "wats my biz?", it got to a point that if any of them meets the other at my crib they start snorting each other, i thought i did a good deal by letting em know that i was engaged, but its like my house has become a gossip centre of sorts, on valentines day we had a group date where i and some colleagues went out to town to unwind with only one of the ladies in tow, she went and spread the word at the office like she was trying to antagonise the other two, i was accosted by the other two and i told them point blank, none of them owns me and i do want i want, which actually was a good idea cos i dont get to hear much " she did this, she did that"again like i have become a judge or a dad.
last weekend one of them called me up and was like why didnt i ask her why she doesnt come to the house again, i said i thought she was kinda busy, she said no, that actually there are two things, one, she cant bear the sight of the other two in my house or hanging out with me, two, she doesnt trust herself with me that she might tempted to ask me for sex with her saying she has some kinda feelings for me and she didnt want that to spoil our friendship
, so so, the other two dont even talk to her now saying she stole me from them or something . i got pissed off and sent em text messages telling them not to come over except they clean up their acts, they are not up to three months in town and all thses drama, now the one from port-harcourt axis has beign calling and asking me to forgive her, she misses my company blah blah blah, i am scared of them literarily, whats da best thing to do?
Re: So Much Drama by uspry1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
@poster

I guess your 3 female friends do not know what the meaningful of platonic friendship while you are engaged to someone else.

Next time if you have 3 female guests to your house, then bring 3 another male guests you match up for them, including your fiancee at your presence in order to avoid extra drama, headache, stressful, and jealousy!
Re: So Much Drama by almondjoy(f): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2008
Desperate, jobless women!

Thank you father for small mercies! kiss
Re: So Much Drama by Nautillus(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2008
uspry1:

@poster

I guess your 3 female friends do not know what the meaningful of platonic friendship while you are engaged to someone else.

LOL serious . . . .they really don't have a clue!!!!

@Poster

Just put your feet down on what you want and don't flinch at all . . . . .

what you want . . . .you want . . . .and what you can't condone . . . .don't compromise . . .just call them to order b4 they get you in trouble with your chic
Re: So Much Drama by efuah(f): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
What's the best thing to do?
Simple: Avoid them. . . lest they devour you!
Re: So Much Drama by opokonwa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
@poster
I would've easily joined the list of posters criticizing the ladies.
That is if I believed the story you told up here, hook, liner and sinker undecided
I don't.

There is more to it than you related.
One can only read in-between the lines to deduce them.
Perhaps, if one of them ladies were privileged to post their version, we would get the picture of who the real flirt was.
And every other thing that happened beyond your post.
I fail to be convinced. angry

If you like, invite all the girls from your village that are new to town, at the same time and tell me you just wanted to make them comfortable.
You get too much time sad
Re: So Much Drama by tytylayor: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
efuah:

What's the best thing to do?
Simple: Avoid them. . . lest they devour you!
[/quote

PERIOD grin
Re: So Much Drama by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster
I would've easily joined the list of posters criticizing the ladies.
That is if I believed the story you told up here, hook, liner and sinker undecided
I don't.

There is more to it than you related.
One can only read in-between the lines to deduce them.
Perhaps, if one of them ladies were privileged to post their version, we would get the picture of who the real flirt was.
And every other thing that happened beyond your post.
I fail to be convinced. angry

If you like, invite all the girls from your village that are new to town, at the same time and tell me you just wanted to make them comfortable.
You get too much time sad

i second that.

@poster
i believe there's two sides to the story. your behavior might have contributed to their attitude or you might have passed across the wrong signals to them.

but as someone said, simply avoid them and avoid further wahala.
Re: So Much Drama by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
Bro i believe you. After seeing how desperate some chicks are getting these days, i tend to believe all these stories
Re: So Much Drama by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2008
the fact that he was being nice to them doesn't turn him to game. some girls ARE desperate these days. i could believe it. check out the scenario

they're new in town, and are checking out the blokes. it's a bit difficult to get any that quickly.

devil begins to set in "did he really say he was engaged?" "he's a true gentleman o! his babe isn't here, and things like these have been known to happen before" "if he agrees, what's their own?"

dat kain tin. then the girls become enemies of each other in the struggle for him.

poor thing.

run!! before they resort to juju to get u o!
Re: So Much Drama by samsilo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Opokonwa,
there is nothing strange about this story. There are people who are extroverts sociable and get along with people including the opposite sex easily. There are people I know who as far as they are single,their home is like a meeting point for friends.This is usually because the are fun to be with,i.e. good conversationists or they simply have an entertaining and comfortable apartment.
I have seen this sort of thing several times and the problem usually starts when the girls express an admiration of the guy for being a[b] "nice guy", [/b] in the Nigerian sense maybe him dey buy plenty suya, shack etc when they visit.

Soon as one of them shows a special interest, war is declared.Women can be very jealous when it comes to friends and they even have this sort of problems over female friends.In this sort of situation some will not mind using sex as a weapon to win the guy from the other friends.
Re: So Much Drama by Busta(f): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
u got what u deserved.

How in the world would only u be hanging out with 3 girls/friends, inviting them over to ur place, taking them out one after the other and still claim to be engaged? u asking for trouble. . . . a big one at that!
Re: So Much Drama by samsilo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Busta ,
what is wrong with having friends.
Like I said before not every one can handle it,some people are scared of the opposite sex or are so narrow minded that they start thinking of relationships,sex etc.
But believe me there are lots of mature open minded guys and chicks who can be friends go out and party together with each others partners,and not think any thing of it
Re: So Much Drama by Busta(f): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2008
samsilo:

@ Busta ,
what is wrong with having friends.
Like I said before not every one can handle it,some people are scared of the opposite sex or are so narrow minded that they start thinking of relationships,sex etc.
But believe me there are lots of mature open minded guys and chicks who can be friends go out and party together with each others partners,and not think any thing of it

nothing wrong with having friends . . . moreso, nothing wrong with making friends with the opposite sex. But a lot is wrong when a guy that is supposedly engaged and then hanging around a bunch of dramatic girls, and then bringing all of them to his house to hang out.
How would u feel if u step into your fiancee's house and see her hanging out with 3 guys that are comfortably her hanging out buddies?
He can go out with them, fine!, but bringing them into his house at once or one after the other. . . that doesn't speak responsiblity if u ask me  undecided

just ma opinion.
Re: So Much Drama by TOYOSI20(f): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
Busta:

u got what u deserved.

How in the world would only u be hanging out with 3 girls/friends, inviting them over to your place, taking them out one after the other and still claim to be engaged? u asking for trouble. . . . a big one at that!

I agree.
Re: So Much Drama by spoilt(f): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
blah blah blah.
You are engaged and hanging casually with numerous women?
Re: So Much Drama by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
hook all 3 of these children with ur friends.
Re: So Much Drama by randa(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
listen busta i didnt even give u the layout, i did u will be shocked, c i didnt want to belittle anyone it thats why i dropped the "ok", i have never claimed to be an angel or to be right but bottom line is from the onset i told em my position, but see its not like they come alone, remember i said we do watch the epl at my crib which means the guys are always there, and guess wat some of my colleagues at the office tried to get with me to no avail, i conceed my pad is condusive and comfortable and of course that part of town always has power, what i dont get is all the beef they throw at each other and they all coming running down to me and telling me all the tell tales, i am sick of it and i told em so,, and guess what?, i do not want anything to spoil my marriage waka and i will never allow any chick or that thing in my trousers to be clog in my wheel of progress,
Re: So Much Drama by TheSly: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
hmnnnnnnnnnn. . . .im speechless undecided
Re: So Much Drama by tkb417(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2008
@Poster
do u stay in kotangora?
u must be the king in that place. . Im sure you rule ur world in Kots.
Please forward 2 of those gurls to my abode. .
Tell them they can live here for 360days, i dont mind grin grin grin
Bad guy
Re: So Much Drama by iice(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hehe. . .so much drama indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationships / Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? / My B\f F: K Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.