Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ju (1934 Views)

OBJ And Goodluck: Who Is More Autocratic/tyrannical? / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ju by musiwa10: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
n
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
Even the oil in Ondo state belongs to the Ijaws. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
musiwa10: how can the oil in ondo state belong to ijaw.. ijaw are immigrate in ondo state.. you see that portion of ondo state.. Guess who own alot of the land.... that the ijaw who live there now.. Guess who own alot of that land..

the ijaw in ondo state are from bayelsa state.. there state of origin is bayelsa state..
The Ijaw are not immigrants in ondo state. The coastal strip of Nigeria has always been home of Ijaw people. Yorubas came in recently.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by geeez: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ngodigha1: Even the oil in Ondo state belongs to the Ijaws. Don't get it twisted.

Have you ever heard of a people called the Ilajes?
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
musiwa10: that land alot of it belong to my family.. I hope you know..
Ijaws back then were not interested in the land but fishing in the seas. They even build their houses in the water. As a result, yorugbas were able to steal the ijaw lands.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
musiwa10: You go and ask the old people there, if they know my name. they will tell you, we own alot of the land..

there was aiyetoro in that area.. which use to be communism society. And because of this, some ijaw came to get food,clothe etc for their family. since nigeria govt does not offer that.

We employ most of those ijaw.. you can go and find out if i am telling you the truth..
You don't get my point.
The land now partly belongs to the yorugbas. But before then, it belonged to the ijaws. Ijaws were not interested in farming and hence no one cultivated the land. Then yorugbas in search of farmland took control.
The land belongs to ijaws, Yorugbas are recent immigrants and farmers in search of farming lands.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
f
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
musiwa10: now ask your self question. now delta state can see, I was only trying to save them.. they would have been poor like ijaw people.. if they join niger delta.. international law, does not give them what they have been illegally receiving
Concentrate on Ondo areas and the land which at first belonged to the Ijwas before the yorugbas came from hinterland and claimed it.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
c

1 Like

Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by Ngodigha1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
musiwa10: ijaws dont even own warri.. how could they own a place that is nearly over 100 kilometer far from ijawland..
Monkey, i dont mean the entire ondo state. The hinterland ondo state belongs to the yorugbas mostly and some Edos. But the coastal region originally belonged to the ijaws. Because the ijaws abandoned the land for fishing does not mean the land is not theirs. You should be happy ijaws are not asking you to pay rent on the land you have had since more than 150 years.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
c
Re: Ju by ijawcitizen(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
@MUSIWA
Each time you create a thread, you write too many rubbish with so much arrogance.

I don't understand what the Ijaws did to you, or why you hate us so much. I truely wish I could correct some of the misconceptions and blunders you write about Ijaws of Edo, Ondo & Delta state, but ur mind has already been made up and sealed with ignorance.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and give you some homework to do yourself since you obviously don't know much about the Ijaws and the states in which they've been unjustly carved in as minorities.

Delta-Bomadi lga, Patani lga, Burutu lga, 6/10 of wards in Warri S/W lga(with HQ in an Ijaw community), 4/10 of wards in Warri north lga, 1/15 of wards in Warri south.

Pls study the lga map of delta state carefully, Ijaws wont cross urhoboland to get to ondo state, we are GEOGRAPHICALLY HOMOGENOUS from ondo to akwa ibom state

Edo- completely balkanised into 3 lgas. some of their prominent towns include gelegele, okomu, siluku, Ikoro & olodiama.

Ondo-all of Ese odo lga with some indigenous communities in Ilaje lga eg Opuba.

I won't bother you about ijaws in rivers and akwa ibom states. And please stop posting that satellite image of a migre part of Ijawland as representing the whole of ijawland, don't try to be sily or funny at best.

I look forward to an exchange of facts and ideas about our ethnic boundaries' I just ask of you to be a little open-minded and liberal.
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
C
Re: Ju by musiwa10: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
yo
Re: Ju by gidiMonsta(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Musiwa please stop embarrassing yourself with all these yeye posts, stop claiming other peoples land for us, we don't want!

1 Like

Re: Ju by musiwa10: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
v

(1) (Reply)

Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. / 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ / What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.