Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,576 members, 7,978,916 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: (905 Views)

Can Someone Find A True Love Here On Nairaland? / Can A Lady Find Love Here. / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by vikiviko(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
WHAT IS THE PROPER AGE TO GET MARRIED?
"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." (Tom, 5)

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." (Mike, 9)

CONCERNING WHY LOVE HAPPENS BETWEEN TWO PARTICULAR PEOPLE:
"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular." (Jan, 9)

ON WHAT FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE:
"Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life." (Roger, 9)
"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it. It takes too long." (Leo, 7)

ON THE ROLE OF GOOD LOOKS IN LOVE:
"If you want to be loved by somebody who isn't already in your family, it doesn't hurt to be beautiful." (Jeanne, cool
"It isn't always just how you look. Look at me, I'm handsome like anything and I haven't got anybody to marry me yet." (Gary, 7)
"Beauty is skin deep. But how rich you are can last a long time." (Christine, 9)

CONCERNING WHY LOVERS OFTEN HOLD HANDS:
"They want to make sure their rings don't fall off because they paid good money for them." (Dave, cool

CONFIDENTIAL OPINIONS ABOUT LOVE:
"I'm in favor of love as long as it doesn't happen when 'The Simpsons' is on television." (Anita, 6)
"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I have been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." (Bobby, cool
"I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." (Regina, 10)

SOME SUREFIRE WAYS TO MAKE A PERSON FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU:
"Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." (Alonzo, 9)
"One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries usually work for me." (Bart, 9)

HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE:
"Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work." (Tom, 7)
"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash." (Randy, cool
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
lol these kids are smart cheesy
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by neve: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
lol, what funny kids grin grin grin. but sometimes even though we think kids are talking silly, there's actually sense and truth in what they say if we only take time to listen.
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
neve:

lol, what funny kids grin grin grin. but sometimes even though we think kids are talking silly, there's actually sense and truth in what they say if we only take time to listen.

Very true.

@

interesting answers coming from kids. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by manchibabe: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2008
dis kids r smart,

ask 9ja kids dis same question and their response will be, OMG

ordinary what is ur father and mothers name
response: sweatheart and honey
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Moyola(f): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2008
lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are such smarties!!! e fun won latehwoh
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by enque(f): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2008
hilarious kids grin grin grin
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
aaaaaahhhhwwwwwwwww!!! smiley so cute!! smiley smiley

Love in Innocence!I think im gonna cry. Sniff! sniff!! cry cry
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Ezinwannem: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
OMG, this is jokes, am dieing og laughter here
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Arielle: 1:46am On Jun 06, 2008
I read something similar somewhere, and the question "what is love" was asked. One little tyke answered " Love is when Mummy gives Daddy the biggest piece of chicken."
Another one said "Love is when Mummy brings Daddy a drink and takes a sip out of it first."
So precious!
Re: What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2008
so cute Arielle!!Cute answers too. wink

I think when I have kids Ill ask them too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys In Real Love. / Why Is It That Men Are Intimidated By Successful Women? / Is Something Wrong With Me ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.