Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181883 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Pstsmith(m): 1:02am On Feb 19, 2013
uhuns: ph is down also.
I guess is its network.
my houble submission is if this ever get back we sheldon stop further postings

I used Zain 1gig for 1yr and 2mths.
and did nt have dedicated thread.
just my opinion
tell dem o. Dem nor wan hear word.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 5:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Maybe they can no longer handle the migration and the publicity it had attained....I tink your sugestion is not bad, but make de tin come.bak first.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Make them allow me drain my remaining mb before anything o
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Its also down in Jos! I was thnkng its ntwok prblm until I came here and I have more than 1gig to use b4 22nd. Glo shuld bring back this thng o, at least it makes thm some mony too, 'cus I wuldnt have used Glo if not fo dis BIS tng!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2013
New Day No luck, I did the airtel 1400 last month , will the 1200 airtel also work, pls answers and wats the code to subscribe, so its back to airtel , imma miss glo even checking ur remaining mb is better on glo it comes as text unlike airtel who always gives u failed network messages when u try to see ur left over mb...morning
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Najwal: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Some ppl r jst impossible nobody was force to do this thing, u made ur own choice, so deal with rather than negative talk. Appreciate the effort of others.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Tosinng(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2013
knytred: New Day No luck, I did the airtel 1400 last month , will the 1200 airtel also work, pls answers and wats the code to subscribe, so its back to airtel , imma miss glo even checking ur remaining mb is better on glo it comes as text unlike airtel who always gives u failed network messages when u try to see ur left over mb...morning

text socialmonth to 440 @ 1200naira . Thatz what I've been using

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Tanx @tosinng
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Same thing have continued this morning. I then set the glosecure APN on the first profile and it couldn't connect again, even to HIS homepage. I then swap my sim on my wife phone and still yet, it is not connecting on glosecure APN. However, my wife Sim card is browsing on my phone through glosecure APN. Is my Sim therefore having issues?

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2013
fifty:

Nawah for the hard charges men...me just park inside ma airtel til it comes bk.Kudos Luluosas,you are a very thorough and patient man.Don't let some stubborn 3 horned goats stretch u.I hav already informed you that its a network ish.Easy man. angry
Thank you my brother. I just hope it is restored on time.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2013
luluosas: Same thing have continued this morning. I then set the glosecure APN on the first profile and it couldn't connect again, even to HIS homepage. I then swap my sim on my wife phone and still yet, it is not connecting on glosecure APN. However, my wife Sim card is browsing on my phone through glosecure APN. Is my Sim therefore having issues?
maybe they don ban all sim wey tried bb.net! (na guess I dey guess o, no be say I kno). My fone no dey even show internet connection again with glo sim and bb.net!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Tosinng:

text socialmonth to 440 @ 1200naira . Thatz what I've been using
Is there any other settings or just text and u ar gud to go?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ndizzle(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Glo has finally cut of there bis connection to order devices except for the bb phones.I know this cos I tried putting my Glo bis subscribed sim into a blackberry and it was browsing flawlessly.put it back into my HTC salsa n its still not working.its time to change network.if only I have rooted my phone I would have gone for mtn BBC unlimited .
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by solid3(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2013
fifty:
Nawah for the hard charges men...me just park inside ma
airtel til it comes bk.Kudos Luluosas,you are a very
thorough and patient man.Don't let some stubborn 3
horned goats
stretch u.I hav already informed you that its
a network ish.Easy man.
Thank you my brother. I just hope it is restored on time.

I guess thats what got your post hidden. But guy, can u show us a pic of how such g o a t looks like?

I fink d party is owfa. So sad I dint use 1kb out of d 3GB I suscribed for.

Its time we moof back to the red network.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by babarazy: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2013
luluosas: Same thing have continued this morning. I then set the glosecure APN on the first profile and it couldn't connect again, even to HIS homepage. I then swap my sim on my wife phone and still yet, it is not connecting on glosecure APN. However, my wife Sim card is browsing on my phone through glosecure APN. Is my Sim therefore having issues?
i changed my APN to 'gloworld' this morning, it worked for sometimes and peme. I switched off my phone and ON it again, it also worked for sometime before it stop working. Can you work on this please? Maybe there will be a light after this Glo's tunnel. I strongly believe you can do it.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by LeJeun3: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Airtel still wins........Simply dial *440*4# or send BSM to 440 @N1200.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by gergemam: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2013
@Op .... I do love guys like U, giving a trial, on GLO stuff, I will advice guys to be cool on it. Yester night AIRTEL data service went Flat but comes back online @ 22:00 with a speed that is Unbelievable. Maybe GLO is trying to work on theirs too.. U know all networks are trying to Upgrade to d 4G LTE network now...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Blov: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2013
luluosas:
And you are using a Gloo BB plan?
yes ooh! im using glo comonth on my tecno T1, posting dis message wit it, it has been workin since yesterday
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by teeowo: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Confusing tho why some can use n others cant , ma sis uses glo on her torch 3 n it works flawlessly buh I cnt on ma iphone 5 ....
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by asids55: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2013
ndizzle: Glo has finally cut of there bis connection to order devices except for the bb phones.I know this cos I tried putting my Glo bis subscribed sim into a blackberry and it was browsing flawlessly.put it back into my HTC salsa n its still not working.its time to change network.if only I have rooted my phone I would have gone for mtn BBC unlimited .

dude I fit help you root your salsa but how do you do that mtn unlimited stuff on android? scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Funny, I changed my APN from blackberry.net to glosecure.com and internet connectn came back though not still browsing!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by toluxa1(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2013
uhuns: ph is down also.
I guess is its network.
my houble submission is if this ever get back we sheldon stop further postings

I used Zain 1gig for 1yr and 2mths.
and did nt have dedicated thread.
just my opinion ..,....

I have said this over and over again but you guys won't listen. One guy was even arguing with me that this is not a cheat. Lol. In the beginning days of FBT we know how we do these things. It has to be coded. Its not like the networks have no idea about these things, but as soon as every cat and dog begins to use it, it becomes a major problem for them. There was even a thread on the frontpage... "What data plan are you currently using", and 70% of posters were boasting of how they are using the BIS tweak even posting settings.
Just my 2kobo
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2013
glo wetin na? Ma bro sim is working wit glogwap..mine.na lie,ma calls is not going tru,i can't check ma acc.non of glo apn is working on ma line..i knw itz network,
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2013
GLO G-BAM RULES
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013
For over 3 days and no connection
I think it's been blocked
Would have love to return to Airtel but their network is so inconsistent; will have to subscribe to Glo Micro plan sad

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by rykard: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2013
I cant seem 2 browse or mk calls 2 oda netwrk wt my glo seem. Glodirect,glogwap,glowap,glosecure,glo mobile internet,bb.net etc all r not connectin on my fone *angry*. I friend of mine afta swtchn his subscribd sim 2 a bb and back to his android, it didnt work so decided to add web to both password n username nd he said it started workin till late in d midnit evrytin stoped n he placed the sim bk 2 his bb buh nofin works anymore. So he decided 2 call bb customercare n dey told him he s nt a bb user dt he shld contact normal mobil internet customercare so he persisted buh dey requested for his bb pin n imei number of his fone so he hung up. Has d upgrade done alot of harm 2 d bb.net users or wat?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Ejike3: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Delta State down yesterday morning. Internet service started showing yesterday night but no connection yet. 1.7GB remaining, 6 days validity left.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Imagine!!! And I only just subscribed the day this glitch (I hope that what it is) started!
If they have blocked it then it is really unfair of them...to give BB users access to a 3G data plan while other phone users have just 250MB for the same price!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2013
ryt naw,am usin glo secure as apn...buh my credit is stil intact, i av 71mb left 4 my s0m0nth
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejike3: Delta State down yesterday morning. Internet service started showing yesterday night but no connection yet. 1.7GB remaining, 6 days validity left.

Same here in Oyo, network came but wasnt functional. And I only just subscribed...3G untouched!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2013
toluxa1:

I have said this over and over again but you guys won't listen. One guy was even arguing with me that this is not a cheat. Lol. In the beginning days of FBT we know how we do these things. It has to be coded. Its not like the networks have no idea about these things, but as soon as every cat and dog begins to use it, it becomes a major problem for them. There was even a thread on the frontpage... "What data plan are you currently using", and 70% of posters were boasting of how they are using the BIS tweak even posting settings.
Just my 2kobo
abi bros tell them oh!..everyone has jst been saying glo ish up and down,in every single tech thread..its really bad!..NL is part of the top leading nigerian/african community site,everyone sees this even glo moderators,if we had reduce the way we say this it could have still been existing till now.!.as am even speaking now there are many tweak/cheat on some fbt sites,which is still there till now,they love to keep it utmost disgression to such huge thread as NL..lets hope it comes back oh!.cus me too wan use am

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.