Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:06 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (182220 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hotdiamond(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Francheezy: TOO ANY GL0 AGENT READING DIS - I AM TELLING Y0U DAT IF U D0NT RECTIFY DIZ ISSUE B4 THURSDAY, WE ARE ALL G0ING T0 DUMP 0UR GL0 SIM, ND PATR0NISE AIRTEL.
TINK AB0UT IT
GLO....MY W0RLD, MY RULES.
it ain't comin back bro. The earlier you realise it, the better. Quit cryin Over spilt milk.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
hank God, now browsing wit mtn bis courtesy of driod vpn.Teach us how did you do it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
herkeem: thank God, now browsing wit mtn bis courtesy of driod vpn
Teach us,how did you do it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Kamaye(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Guys let's just move on glo has blocked us that's the fact. Thanks for this thread it really was wonderful I've subscribe to airtel
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Seyilome: I think this is not a network problem, because the customer care was quering me that how did I do it, using bus on Android bla bla,I just hunger up the call

Guy you dull yourself for public.you reported yourself with your line! How dumb can you be?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Francheezy: TOO ANY GL0 AGENT READING DIS - I AM TELLING Y0U DAT IF U D0NT RECTIFY DIZ ISSUE B4 THURSDAY, WE ARE ALL G0ING T0 DUMP 0UR GL0 SIM, ND PATR0NISE AIRTEL.
TINK AB0UT IT
GLO....MY W0RLD, MY RULES.
u are right joor, me am considering going to buy airtel now, this glo tng s becomng too much nd I cnt go back to 'en ti en'
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Guys, bb.net just work fo me inJos, Im postng this wit t! Im nt able to chck my balance yet!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
na my credit dem dey chop! I just chckd my credit and its down! fu..k glo!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: na my credit dem dey chop! I just chckd my credit and its down! fu..k glo!

LOL. Bro you funny.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tinyemeka:

LOL. Bro you funny.
grin f they finish credit on dat sim, na airtel straight!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tinyemeka:

LOL. Bro you funny.
Very funny
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: Guys, bb.net just work fo me inJos, Im postng this wit t! Im nt able to chck my balance yet!
OK. I will try it now.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
luluosas:
OK. I will try it now.
ha, u kno see my folow-up post? Na ur credit go go o! Anyway, na galaxy pocket I used.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: na my credit dem dey chop! I just chckd my credit and its down! fu..k glo!

iLaff.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
cogitoErgo:
ha, u kno see my folow-up post? Na ur credit go go o! Anyway, na galaxy pocket I used.
E no even show for here sef.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Even with internet signal on the Glo blackberry.net APN, it wouldn't browse. Glo fix this problem now.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
k2kay: I use to check the status on my iphone just like I do on my bb buh ryt nw its tellin me the command is invalid meaning it finally detected am nt usin d sim on a bb.........will insert it in my bb and attempt to browse wt it...............give u feedback soon.
Mine is still displaying normal showing my active BB subscription.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Well, I tweeted at Glo and also sent them a mail for them to fix this problem now. So, tomorrow is another day. Good night all.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hotdiamond(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
I've had enough of this gloish. The only way out is airtel. Or there's always micro 260mb for 1k ie If you still wana stick to glo. Another thing is that you guys Wen't about this glo stuff the wrong way. There is nothing wrong in doin it in a stealth way. Time to sleep.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stunnaf: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
hey guys should i sell my galaxy pocket and buy tecno n3.
is the phone nice,strong,worth it etc.thanks in advance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hotdiamond(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
stunna(f):
hey guys should i sell my galaxy pocket and buy tecno n3.
is the phone nice,strong,worth it etc.thanks in advance.
n3 is better than pocket and by some distance. It 'll make a very Good change.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adewasco2k(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
My conclusion! With just a 0.09% of been wrong: GLO blocked the blackberry.net APN on non-blackberry phones (my reason: the same APN works perfectly on blackberry devices but will not even connect on non-blackberry).
Secondly, after blocking it...there is still a slight loop hole somewhere, that's why some can connect at times (I browsed straight 3hours today on same APN on my computer, and couldn't connect back immediately I disconnected!). So guys let's get over it! ....guyz! Its officially over! No more upgrade (the upgrade was just to block the apn working on non-blackberry) so they have done it...if they are still working on it, then its to finally block the slim loop hole so u can't even get a chance to connect. Cheers guys
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by just2endowed: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Francheezy: SEYIL0ME... WErin naw ?
U guyz shldnt bash im...even with0ut telin dem, dey kn0w d f0neS we r using...
thats true. Thats why techno phones are browsing
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2013
adewasco2k: My conclusion! With just a 0.09% of been wrong: GLO blocked the blackberry.net APN on non-blackberry phones (my reason: the same APN works perfectly on blackberry devices but will not even connect on non-blackberry).
Secondly, after blocking it...there is still a slight loop hole somewhere, that's why some can connect at times (I browsed straight 3hours today on same APN on my computer, and couldn't connect back immediately I disconnected!). So guys let's get over it! ....guyz! Its officially over! No more upgrade (the upgrade was just to block the apn working on non-blackberry) so they have done it...if they are still working on it, then its to finally block the slim loop hole so u can't even get a chance to connect. Cheers guys

I HATE BAD NEWS!!!!

Btw, since airtel is the next bus stop, what is the difference between BSM and BCM, since one is 1,200 and the other is 1,300. Do they both work the same way like glo's somonth and comonth? N100 na big money to dash any yeye network.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by biomedixexcel(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2013
glo now sucks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Ezyp(m): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Gorimakpa:

I HATE BAD NEWS!!!!

Btw, since airtel is the next bus stop, what is the difference between BSM and BCM, since one is 1,200 and the other is 1,300. Do they both work the same way like glo's somonth and comonth? N100 na big money to dash any yeye network.
yes they ar dsame , the difference is wen u use bb fone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2013
I followed this thread for weeks knowing how the cunning network was scheming a plan to increase number of users. They've scammed me before I broke their SIM. I can't fall into their fraud again grin cool grin cheesy wink
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nuruddeenmd(m): 2:15am On Feb 20, 2013
i'd rather throw my phone in a lake than buy 250mb for 30 days on an Android . what do these punks take us for? I dont even see any reason why bb users should get more than we get. we ar all nigerians, and there is no doubt that we use better devices. This is DaMn SiCk! angry

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Nuruddeenmd: i'd rather throw my phone in a lake than buy 250mb for 30 days on an Android . what do these punks take us for? I dont even see any reason why bb users should get more than we get. we ar all nigerians, and there is no doubt that we use better devices. This is DaMn SiCk! angry

It really beats me how a telecoms network will charge other mobile device users a similar amount for internet data subscription as they would a blackberry user and allocate 3G to the blackberry user while other mobile device users get a paltry 260mb! The logic there is so obtuse especially since most our devices are even way better than these blackberries! We didnt cheat glo by using this loophole, they have been cheating us all along by giving us meagre data for same price as blackberry users.

I've been nursing an idea on how to make these cheating telecoms company sit up. I think this is an opportunity to act and this is the right platform to begin to do so. I'm sure if we can rally a sizable opposition they'll give us an ear. We have the social media at our disposal. NCC isn't doing anything for telecoms users, so if we are organised we can do something for ourselves. Call it a UNION but the idea is to form a strong association that can act and get the attention of glo. If we can build a formidable number of active glo network users, I bet you they'll listen to us! Imagine how much glo'll lose if 1-2 million of their customers unianimously decide not to recharge their lines for a week! We must organise ourselves and do this if we want to be taken seriously. Good thing is we need not meet physically, we only have to build our numbers online and when we make a decision and act, we do so in unison. This is of utmost importance if we must rule our world like glo keeps telling us.

My brothers and sisters on this thread, make no mistake about it: this is a fight for our right! I'm reaching out to y'all because this is a fight we do not stand a chance of winning if we engage glo alone. Divided we are irrelevant, together we are a force to be reckoned with! We can do this! We can build a formidable TELECOMS CUSTOMERS' UNION (TCU) and do the job for ourselves that NCC has refused to do for us. We claim to want change, we preach it even...now is the time to act and this is as good a platform as any.

I won't be surprised if my comment is hidden or I may even be blocked by the NL moderators before long. Either way, there's no stopping us if we are in on this plan. I implore everyone who's with me on this plan to engage me for more brainstorming for the implementation of this plan (and the ultimate actualization of our long-lost right to good services) by mail on xzit05 at yahoo dot com or @iamxari on twitter.
It's time to RULE YOUR WORLD! Its time to GLO!!
Good morning folks!

3 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by beewax9(m): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2013
xzit:

It really beats me how a telecoms network will charge other mobile device users a similar amount for internet data subscription as they would a blackberry user and allocate 3G to the blackberry user while other mobile device users get a paltry 260mb! The logic there is so obtuse especially since most our devices are even way better than these blackberries! We didnt cheat glo by using this loophole, they have been cheating us all along by giving us meagre data for same price as blackberry users.

I've been nursing an idea on how to make these cheating telecoms company sit up. I think this is an opportunity to act and this is the right platform to begin to do so. I'm sure if we can rally a sizable opposition they'll give us an ear. We have the social media at our disposal. NCC isn't doing anything for telecoms users, so if we are organised we can do something for ourselves. Call it a UNION but the idea is to form a strong association that can act and get the attention of glo. If we can build a formidable number of active glo network users, I bet you they'll listen to us! Imagine how much glo'll lose if 1-2 million of their customers unianimously decide not to recharge their lines for a week! We must organise ourselves and do this if we want to be taken seriously. Good thing is we need not meet physically, we only have to build our numbers online and when we make a decision and act, we do so in unison. This is of utmost importance if we must rule our world like glo keeps telling us.

My brothers and sisters on this thread, make no mistake about it: this is a fight for our right! I'm reaching out to y'all because this is a fight we do not stand a chance of winning if we engage glo alone. Divided we are irrelevant, together we are a force to be reckoned with! We can do this! We can build a formidable TELECOMS CUSTOMERS' UNION (TCU) and do the job for ourselves that NCC has refused to do for us. We claim to want change, we preach it even...now is the time to act and this is as good a platform as any.

I won't be surprised if my comment is hidden or I may even be blocked by the NL moderators before long. Either way, there's no stopping us if we are in on this plan. I implore everyone who's with me on this plan to engage me for more brainstorming for the implementation of this plan (and the ultimate actualization of our long-lost right to good services) by mail on xzit05 at yahoo dot com or @iamxari on twitter.
Good morning folks!

I support o!!!!!!.
Glo are bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2013
xzit:

Good morning folks!
This is best way to go folks. Let's meet on twitter and together, we shall win this battle against Glo. More importantly, let's Follow one another there. Thank you for windows of idea you just opened here. I am in. My twitter handle is @lugardosa

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.