Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,208 members, 7,974,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (182308 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2013
@luluosas, after encouraging people to feel free n contact u on twitter which i did, to my utter dismay u are yet to acknowledge receipt or even reply am resending the tweet tho undecided
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
luluosas:
My friend, if na that one, you are not alone. My line on G-BAM since 2011 have never gotten a dime from Glo for once. My main line I just registered have never also not been given the free 5MB data bonus since I join. So, who will be held responsible for the missing daily bonus?
i dnt knw why glo is seriously doing this,i havnt gotten mine too have been on gbam,d time dey deduct 10naira last 1/4 yr.and i havnt gotten any mb dey keep sending me rubbish dat i have gotten when i check no show..the only thing i enjoy d glo gbam ish is free unlimited browsing,from 1am-6am. I covered 2gb one day on that nyt,..i knw ppl would be asking me how i did it,bt this are things i cnt post on air,thats y i suggested the whatsapp ish!.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
k2kay: @luluosas, after encouraging people to feel free n contact u on twitter which i did, to my utter dismay u are yet to acknowledge receipt or even reply am resending the tweet tho undecided
I have replied every tweet and DM I got already. Please, check yours out. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Mcleo007(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
k2kay: @luluosas, after encouraging people to feel free n contact u on twitter which i did, to my utter dismay u are yet to acknowledge receipt or even reply am resending the tweet tho undecided

I share same beef with you Bro. Even on ymessenger, he doesn't respond to online chats. I tire o!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Mcleo007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i dnt knw why glo is seriously doing this,i havnt gotten mine too have been on gbam,d time dey deduct 10naira last 1/4 yr.and i havnt gotten any mb dey keep sending me rubbish dat i have gotten when i check no show..the only thing i enjoy d glo gbam ish is free unlimited browsing,from 1am-6am. I covered 2gb one day on that nyt,..i knw ppl would be asking me how i did it,bt this are things i cnt post on air,thats y i suggested the whatsapp ish!.

Midnight awuf! Them no want make you sleep be that oooo. So how did you go abt having the unlimited midnight data? grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by samir101ng(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello Guys !!! smiley smiley

Can see we are still fighting the good fight against those telecoms operators. More grease to your elbows. But to add a little to the topic especially on the Airtel issue here in Yola, their network is not that bad. Honestly speaking, if i was to rate them against Glo, i will pick Airtel hands down. Since i changed from Glo to Airtel for my BIS subscription, my Blackberry is constantly on full 3G and i stream You tube videos on my phone. When browsing on my modem (Night Plan 3GB N2500), i lock the signal to 3G only and the speed just takes off. My downloading rate is a steady 200KB+ on Internet Download Manager and yea that is in Yola. One thing i have learnt about the Telecoms operators is the lack of consistency in their operations. You can be in location A with a BTS that's full of users chocking up the network while just across the road in location C there's hardly any traffic on it. Both MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat give you incredible speeds at one location and then totally mess it up in the next. So, please let's try and keep the providers on their toes by offering us better quality service and increasing the bandwidth size on their plans.

Here's a speed test of my average speeds

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by interguru: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
@lugardosa pls i sent u a message on Twitter but u ar yet 2 reply @kvazee
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
samir101ng: Hello Guys !!! smiley smiley

Can see we are still fighting the good fight against those telecoms operators. More grease to your elbows. But to add a little to the topic especially on the Airtel issue here in Yola, their network is not that bad. Honestly speaking, if i was to rate them against Glo, i will pick Airtel hands down. Since i changed from Glo to Airtel for my BIS subscription, my Blackberry is constantly on full 3G and i stream You tube videos on my phone. When browsing on my modem (Night Plan 3GB N2500), i lock the signal to 3G only and the speed just takes off. My downloading rate is a steady 200KB+ on Internet Download Manager and yea that is in Yola. One thing i have learnt about the Telecoms operators is the lack of consistency in their operations. You can be in location A with a BTS that's full of users chocking up the network while just across the road in location C there's hardly any traffic on it. Both MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat give you incredible speeds at one location and then totally mess it up in the next. So, please let's try and keep the providers on their toes by offering us better quality service and increasing the bandwidth size on their plans.

Here's a speed test of my average speeds
2.1mb/s are u sure ur in nigeria?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
plz how do i superscribe to the Airtell 1G and the apn? plzzzzzzz help needed urgently
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by samir101ng(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Not only Nigeria but Yola. That speed test is a bit old sef. Will post a more current one today. Used to have plenty screenshots in my downloading days. grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by weezii(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
2.1mb/s are u sure ur in nigeria?
i ve downloaded @ 2.9mb/s here in Nnewi Anambra state
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
weezii:
i ve downloaded @ 2.9mb/s here in Nnewi Anambra state
guy please help me with the subscription code and apn
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by weezii(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
dybaba: guy please help me with the subscription code and apn
send BSM to 440 @ #1200. Make sure u have upto that amount or more sef cos of some stuffs u might have activated on ur sim as per all dis daily charges stuffs and co. Use any phone that is not a BB to send that code. It works with the normal Airtel APN so u dont need to worry about that one. It can work on ur BB, PC via Modems and PC suite, Ipad, Iphones, Nokia, Tablets etc. Not restricted to any.

Goodluck!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
dybaba: plz how do i superscribe to the Airtell 1G and the apn? plzzzzzzz help needed urgently
Just text BSM to 440 provided you have 1200 in your account.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
interguru: @lugardosa pls i sent u a message on Twitter but u ar yet 2 reply @kvazee
Please check, I am sure I have responded to you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
samir101ng: Not only Nigeria but Yola. That speed test is a bit old sef. Will post a more current one today. Used to have plenty screenshots in my downloading days. grin grin
This is the speed test I carried out right now in Yola.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
weezii:
send BSM to 440 @ #1200. Make sure u have upto that amount or more sef cos of some stuffs u might have activated on ur sim as per all dis daily charges stuffs and co. Use any phone that is not a BB to send that code. It works with the normal Airtel APN so u dont need to worry about that one. It can work on ur BB, PC via Modems and PC suite, Ipad, Iphones, Nokia, Tablets etc. Not restricted to any.

Goodluck!!!
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
luluosas:
Just text BSM to 440 provided you have 1200 in your account.
Copy that....thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Honestly AIRTEL network is not that bad.....
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
The question now is, have you started the group?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truth be told it seems like glo speed has picked up since i started using gloflat apn here in benin, i remember getting 256kb/son my phone early this morning, my perception of glo is beginning to change. I want to do a speed test now and see what it says because it is definitely faster than when i was using blackberry.net apn
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hensburg(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Are you a Professional Writer, Graphic Editor, Business Development Media Expert ,Copy writer and Graduate trainee Publishing. We would be shortlisting for various positions for our client IONigeira. For more information about our client, do visit www.ionigeria.com or like the facebook page: www.facebook.com/ionigeria

Do send in your CVs to cvs@dguconsult.com or dguconsult@gmail.com and also do not forget to like their page at: www.facebook.com/ionigeria
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
My friend, I don't think you are being sincere here. I always tried to answer every DM, tweet, Y! Messenger anytime I come online. Please, don't make me look FAKE here. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Till today, they are yet to correct it. I only use my wife line to enjoy the 5MB daily bonus.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mcleo007:

I share same beef with you Bro. Even on ymessenger, he doesn't respond to online chats. I tire o!
If I say you are wic.ked now, you will call me names. By the way, is anybody paying me to answer them? Why are you saying this thinking I am always online when network is frustrating in my location? Please, don't annoy me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Rexyl(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:

You can share it with me @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/TR-SamBiz/120458204765094
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mcleo007:

Midnight awuf! Them no want make you sleep be that oooo. So how did you go abt having the unlimited midnight data? grin
I am not sure that Midnight free facebook browsing is still available now.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
luluosas:
Feel free.

Please can I hv the procedure for Ggbam i ve got the initial 5mb today. my mail is stephenponti@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
WackyJ1: Truth be told it seems like glo speed has picked up since i started using gloflat apn here in benin, i remember getting 256kb/son my phone early this morning, my perception of glo is beginning to change. I want to do a speed test now and see what it says because it is definitely faster than when i was using blackberry.net apn
How about the speed test na?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
stephenponti:

Please can I hv the procedure for Ggbam i ve got the initial 5mb today. my mail is stephenponti@yahoo.com
Please, send a request to my Y! Messenger @ lugardosa2000. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Speed test from our wireless network in the office. I will conduct that of Glo when I get home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / How To See Hidden Number That Call You / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.