Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,317 members, 7,950,616 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? (722 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by DeCleff(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Please brethrens, i want to know if the pastor of a church is to receive the tithes & offerings or a pastor that doesn't have a church?

Please let matured believers help me out.

Thanks
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by tchaik(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Pastor will take it, to give it to God later!

You feel me?

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by DeCleff(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
tchaik: Pastor will take it, to give it to God later!

You feel me?

wink wink wink wink wink

God said bring all the tithes into my storehouse Malachi 3:10.

So my question is, among the pastors i described above is worth receiving the tithes?
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by ooman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Both the pastor and God are hungry lazy thieves, who dont want to work yet eat
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by DeCleff(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: Both the pastor and God are hungry lazy thieves, who dont want to work yet eat

Please, please & please i didnt start this thread for people to start displaying their foolishness based on ignorance & unbelief.

I am christain and i believed in tithing & offerings. All i seek is direction from matured believers ok.
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by ooman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
DeCleff:

Please, please & please i didnt start this thread for people to start displaying their foolishness based on ignorance & unbelief.

I am christain and i believed in tithing & offerings. All i seek is direction from matured believers ok.

If you just lost your job and looking for a new job, pastoring a church is a good way to start, dwindle the poeple of their salaries. Thieves
Re: Who Is To Receive Tithes & First Fruit Offering? by DeCleff(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

If you just lost your job and looking for a new job, pastoring a church is a good way to start, dwindle the poeple of their salaries. Thieves

I forgive u in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Pope Benedict XVI to Resign / Papal Conclave Begins In The Vatican- Watch Live / God Has Not Abandoned You You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.