Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods (2542 Views)

Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2013
lol @ 2009.

I wish one of the mods or old members could come on here and tell you first hand what year I joined NL! grin

b/c I won't even bother.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Who Ever Knew Ethiopians Thought Themselves Better Than Us? by MzDarkSkin: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2010
I've got friends from ALL over Africa. I am the only West Indian in my group of friends so being that "outsider" I have the privalege of seeing these things from another perspective as well as being a victim myself. Two of my closest male friends are[b] Ethiopian and Somalian[/b] and one girl, Eritrean. Fortunately they do not feel "better" in fact they are the main ones at my school seeking out other Africans.

As for West/ central Africans feeling disrespected I will say the culprit is this scientific and religious notion (or belief) that all black people (and humanity if you are one of those Evolutionist tards ) comes from Eastern Africa gives them this "we are the true blacks" mentality and therefore they see other Africans as just that-" the OTHERS". On one message board I even heard one arsehole refer to West Africans as "negro/ mutations" because of their "stocky builds, big reared women and flat noses". I dont know what his beef is but for the most part it is more of an ego deal for them or a reason to boast.

Let's keep in mind that even within their eastern region there is competition on a cultural and physical war scale. I will be honest and say that I too believe they have the right to claim African oldest civilizations and that Ethiopia is the only unconquered African nation however I cannot accept some of the blatant disregard they have for other Africans. I also want to make it clear that it is SOME of them who have this mentality NOT all.

The thing is separatism and tribalism is an African cancer. They acknowledge that they are black however it's this "us against them" mentality that even NIGERIANS/ Africans/ black people as a whole, are guilty of that makes us carry ourselves a certain way. Compare and contrast how you view Jamaicans/ Caribbean people or even other west African countries to your culture and if don't find that you are judgmental in a bad way, then you can cast stones. Its no different. Even the Caribbean you couldn't call a Trinidadian a Haitian or a Bajan a Dominican; etc. It's just a human problem. The way I see it is being that you understand the girl's attitude (your so called friend) if you cannot educate her then what is the point in dealing with someone like that or even letting it bother you for that matter? That's just how some people are.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

https://www.nairaland.com/23935/ever-knew-ethiopians-thought-themselves/2

STFU KAILS. THE OBSSESSON CONTINUES
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2013
2010!! && ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ANSWERING ONE QUESTION ABOUT AFRICAN BEEF MEANS OBSESSION?

You are delusional! grin grin

Sad thing is you don't even get the moral of my post but see "somalia" grin

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Of the HUNDREDS of topics you pick that? why?
you search for "somali" in the search bar and talk about obsession?

lol. mschew! fail.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:20am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:

*Kails*:

*Kails*:

lol. mschew! fail.

SO you said you never were on this thread 2010 but found u commenting on somalis in 2010............

and the obsession continues....
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt) by MzDarkSkin: 2:50pm On May 25, 2011

Large numbers of traders and nomads helped to create the strong bond between the two regions by word of mouth and as sources of communication. There are words that are west African in origin that can be found in Ancient Egyptian languages/dialects. Upon the decline of Egypt due to its being invaded by the Middle Eastern and eventually Europeans, that is when we began to see more of the true Egyptians (blacks) moving southward be it south west (Mali/Nigeria/Chad;etc) or south east (Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritea, Kenya). Some even remained in Egypt and their descendants are still found there to this day.

https://www.nairaland.com/580180/igbos-nigeria-ancient-kemitians-kemet#8390789
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2013
^^AND YOU STILL ONLY HIGHLIGHT SOMALIA?!! grin omfg this is hilarious!

over a YEAR later...mind you. please dude.

somalia9:
SO you said you never were on this thread 2010 but found u commenting on somalis in 2010............

When did I say I was NEVER on the thread? I said ONE POST and then I moved on! grin
YOU SAID i registered in 2009 with your lying azz. You can't even comprehend the reason behind that post...what fck am I thinking? Having a sensible conversation with you is next to impossible.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2013
Anyway. I said all of this to say the trolling is getting old.
And I'm done because I see you can't comprehend certain things and I'm not in with the drama some other folks might want to create from this so, peace. smiley
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Royal take this jamaican Wh@!e and take her to the fields to do what she does best.

The obsession continues.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
^^AND YOU STILL ONLY HIGHLIGHT SOMALIA?!! grin omfg this is hilarious!

When did I say I was NEVER on the thread? I said ONE POST and then I moved on! grin
YOU SAID i registered in 2009 with your lying azz. You can't even comprehend the reason behind that post...what fck am I thinking? Having a sensible conversation with you is next to impossible.

somalia9: Re: Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt) by MzDarkSkin: 2:50pm On May 25, 2011

Large numbers of traders and nomads helped to create the strong bond between the two regions by word of mouth and as sources of communication. There are words that are west African in origin that can be found in Ancient Egyptian languages/dialects. Upon the decline of Egypt due to its being invaded by the Middle Eastern and eventually Europeans, that is when we began to see more of the true Egyptians (blacks) moving southward be it south west (Mali/Nigeria/Chad;etc) or south east (Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritea, Kenya). Some even remained in Egypt and their descendants are still found there to this day.

https://www.nairaland.com/580180/igbos-nigeria-ancient-kemitians-kemet#8390789

somalia9:

*Kails*:

lol. mschew! fail.
*Kails*:

somalia9: Re: Who Ever Knew Ethiopians Thought Themselves Better Than Us? by MzDarkSkin: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2010
I've got friends from ALL over Africa. I am the only West Indian in my group of friends so being that "outsider" I have the privalege of seeing these things from another perspective as well as being a victim myself. Two of my closest male friends are[b] Ethiopian and Somalian[/b] and one girl, Eritrean. Fortunately they do not feel "better" in fact they are the main ones at my school seeking out other Africans.

As for West/ central Africans feeling disrespected I will say the culprit is this scientific and religious notion (or belief) that all black people (and humanity if you are one of those Evolutionist tards ) comes from Eastern Africa gives them this "we are the true blacks" mentality and therefore they see other Africans as just that-" the OTHERS". On one message board I even heard one arsehole refer to West Africans as "negro/ mutations" because of their "stocky builds, big reared women and flat noses". I dont know what his beef is but for the most part it is more of an ego deal for them or a reason to boast.

Let's keep in mind that even within their eastern region there is competition on a cultural and physical war scale. I will be honest and say that I too believe they have the right to claim African oldest civilizations and that Ethiopia is the only unconquered African nation however I cannot accept some of the blatant disregard they have for other Africans. I also want to make it clear that it is SOME of them who have this mentality NOT all.

The thing is separatism and tribalism is an African cancer. They acknowledge that they are black however it's this "us against them" mentality that even NIGERIANS/ Africans/ black people as a whole, are guilty of that makes us carry ourselves a certain way. Compare and contrast how you view Jamaicans/ Caribbean people or even other west African countries to your culture and if don't find that you are judgmental in a bad way, then you can cast stones. Its no different. Even the Caribbean you couldn't call a Trinidadian a Haitian or a Bajan a Dominican; etc. It's just a human problem. The way I see it is being that you understand the girl's attitude (your so called friend) if you cannot educate her then what is the point in dealing with someone like that or even letting it bother you for that matter? That's just how some people are.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

https://www.nairaland.com/23935/ever-knew-ethiopians-thought-themselves/2

STFU KAILS. THE OBSSESSON CONTINUES
*Kails*:
lol @ 2009.

I wish one of the mods or old members could come on here and tell you first hand what year I joined NL! grin

b/c I won't even bother.
somalia9: i saw posts you wrote from 2009...come on son.

You were talking about how darker somalis were better looking.....you know ur typical afrocentric shid.

.........LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2013
There is no beef.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:31am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
There is no beef.

Dont run away you jamaican slave....

You cant leave my people alone can you?
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2013
Khat chewing somali, can't you leave Nairaland?
Why can't you? Why the addiction? Why the obsession with Nigerians?
Do you SLEEP at all? lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
Khat chewing somali, can't you leave Nairaland?
Why can't you? Why the addiction? Why the obsession with Nigerians?
Do you SLEEP at all? lol.

Hard to avoid a site that pops up anytime who google Somali.

But why are you jamaicans predisposed to be street walkers. even online.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:

Hell no I'm not an atheist lol.
Never that!! cool

I feel you on the spirituality thing, it's just I want to know how did you and black Israelites come to these conclusions. Some of these things make a lot of sense and I just want to be "filled in" basically. Not saying I believe it's all the absolute truth (because truth be told, we will never know) but I find it interesting.
HEY KAILS, ITS HISTORY. TRY A FEW BOOKS LIKE 'BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU' THIS BOOK EFFECTIVELY DESCRIBES HOW BLACK PEOPLE ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
AND THEN THE HISTORY OF THESE THINGS AS EXPLAINED IN 'BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU' IS CORRABORATED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, BOOK OF DANIEL AND BOOK OF JOB IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
obadiah777: THAT FOOL WAN TRY ME BROS grin grin grin HIM THINK SAY BECAUSE WE BE HOLY MEN WE BE PEACEFUL MEN. LOLZ

The guy is a troll cheesy grin
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
doubleDx:

The guy is a troll cheesy grin
HE MUST BE RELATED TO TRUTHISLIGHT <<<<< TROLL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by pastormustwacc: 4:34am On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9:

I have no problem finding food. You on the other hand need to start evolving in to anything that looks human. The monkey look that you people have only shows that you guys are behind not only mentally by evolutionary.

Whites need to bring back slavery. You weak people were given freedom out of the kindness of white peoples heart.
Excuse me, why you dey call my paddy monkey banana?

2 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
this thread is ret.arded. how did my name get tagged with this?! angry tongue embarassed
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by plappville(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
pastormustwacc:

PAGAN 9JA:
this thread is ret.arded. how did my name get tagged with this?! angry tongue embarassed

OF A TRUTH,NL NA COMEDIAN WEB......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by plappville(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
obadiah777: HEY HEY PLAPPVILLE NOBODY SEE YA BREAKLIGHT AT ALL. AND WHO SAID HOLY MEN WERE PEACEFUL ? EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. <<< AND SINCE WE >>> GENESIS 1 VS 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: <<<< THEN WE ARE MEN OF WAR TOO grin grin

I been no dey around like DELE not like GIWA,....taking my time, spying some interesting topics... grin

Oh! So na this verse you use take tie urself against the hater? I hail you.... cool
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
pastormustwacc:
NO MIND THAT HAMITE. HIM CHOP CRASE LOLZ
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
LOOK AT THIS BELLIGERENT HEATHEN *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
plappville:

I been no dey around like DELE not like GIWA,....taking my time, spying some interesting topics... grin

Oh! So na this verse you use take tie urself against the hater? I hail you.... cool
HEHEHE SCRIPTURE DO SAY PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPTS grin grin
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by pastormustwacc: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Well, if after reading the thread, you can still not figure out, you must be an orangutan (an onyibo word for a big-boy monkey banana).

plappville:
OF A TRUTH,NL NA COMEDIAN WEB......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Really? [size=5pt]*Where them comedians dey?*[/size]

obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BELLIGERENT HEATHEN *SMH*
Oh, so not only is he an orangutan, but he is a belligerent & heathen type of orangutan? We should also add delinquent too.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
pastormustwacc:
Well, if after reading the thread, you can still not figure out, you must be an orangutan (an onyibo word for a big-boy monkey banana).

Really? [size=5pt]*Where them comedians dey?*[/size]

Oh, so not only is he an orangutan, but he is a belligerent & heathen type of orangutan? We should also add delinquent too.
grin grin grin I THINK YOU ROUNDED IT UP NEATLY. PAGAN 9JA YOU HAVE BEEN UNPLUGGED grin
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by pastormustwacc: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^^When we wrap him up like this, he don become round peg for round hole be that o. Na where the heathen, belligerent and deliquent orangutanistic 9ja pagan dey sef? This one na super pagan o! I never see this type before sef.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2013
pastormustwacc: ^^^When we wrap him up like this, he don become round peg for round hole be that o. Na where the heathen, belligerent and deliquent orangutanistic 9ja pagan dey sef? This one na super pagan o! I never see this type before sef.
JAJAJAJAJA grin grin grin HE IS IN HIS SHRINE INVOKING
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 09, 2013
obadiah777: AND THEN THE HISTORY OF THESE THINGS AS EXPLAINED IN 'BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU' IS CORRABORATED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, BOOK OF DANIEL AND BOOK OF JOB IN THE BIBLE.

ah!! ok.
will do one day. smiley
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2013
*Kails*:

ah!! ok.
will do one day. smiley
ONE DAY SOUNDS LIKE NEVER *SMH* undecided
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE BACKDROP TO THE STORY. SO AFTER BEING LIBERATED FROM THE SLAVERY OF THE PHAROAHS IN THE LAND OF HAM, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MIZRAIM, OR WHAT THE GREEKS LATER CHANGED TO EGYPT AS IT IS KNOWN TODAY, THE ISRAELITES MOVED EASTWARDS TO POSSESS THE LAND THAT IS NOW CALLED ISRAEL TODAY. IT WAS HOWEVER KNOWN AS THE LAND OF CANAAN. HOWEVER ON THAT LAND OF CANAAN WAS A BLACK NATION OF HEATHENS ( ANCIENT ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS ) DOING ALL KINDS OF DIABOLICAL HEATHEN STUFF LIKE SLEEPING WITH THEIR OWN MOTHERS AND WORSHIPPING WOODS AND STONES ETC ETC. SO BASICALLY THE INSTRUCTION WAS KICK THIS PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND AND FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS AND DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR HEATHEN CUSTOMS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS WILL BRING ON YOU A BUNCH OF CURSES ( CALLED THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES ), ONE OF WHICH IS YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS LAND OF ISRAEL ( AS IT WOULD LATER BE CALLED ) INTO A LAND WHICH YOU OR YOUR FATHERS HAVE NOT KNOWN ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND MOST ESPECIALLY WEST AFRICA ) AND THERE YOU WILL SERVE THE gODS OF THE ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONANS ) AND SOMALIANS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THEY BROKE THE COMMANDMENTS AND THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD BY THE ROMANS AND RAN INTO WEST AFRICA. ALONG THE ROUTE INTO WEST AFRICA, THEY PICKED UP THE TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS OF THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS AND SOMALIANS AND STARTED WORSHIPPING STONES AND WOOD. AND THIS IS THE SOURCE OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IN WEST AFRICA. THESE ARE COPIED CUSTOMS OF THE REAL INHABITANTS OF THE LAND OF HAM, THE REAL AFRICANS, THE ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS. THEY ARE NOT YOUR CUSTOMS. THEY ARE HEATHEN CUSTOMS. IT IS A CURSE. ITS IS PART OF THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES.

NOT ONLY IS IT A CURSE TO BE WORSHIPPING STONE AND WOOD, BUT IT IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT THE LORD PLACES THOSE STIFF NECKED AND WICKED ISRAELITES TO KEEP THEM SPIRITUALLY OCCUPIED WHILE IN HELL

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

That statue looks similar to the terracotta sculpture of Nok culture => Nok Culture

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain / Why Do People Hold On To Grudge(s)? / Billions Of Prayers Wasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.