Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

EXCLUSIVE : Love Is In The Air In Nollywood ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE : Love Is In The Air In Nollywood ! (806 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : Love Is In The Air In Nollywood ! by trendystuf(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nollywood Lead Actor Igoni Archibong from the latest Nigerian Movie "TURNING POINT",
is now getting the "HOTS" for UK, Sexy Caribbean Songstress /Plus size Model : Miss-k.
After signing her Paper dress at the Movie's premiere,on the 12.12.12, it is now reported that a couple of days ago
the Actor made an attempt to get Miss-K's attention, by publicly hailing her on his own Blackberry Messenger Status
where he wrote ====> "Miss-k a Girl That Makes You Go Oohhhhh"

Miss-k seem to be really pleased with his gesture, as she flirted back by posting the following on her blog :

"I Had a smile on my face when i saw this, it's so sweet of him to think that of "moi"....Glad to know i make him "Go Ooohhh".
Maybe i should return the compliment by making this a hell of a Turning Point..ha ha ha ..Cause his smile sure makes me "Go Woaaahhh "

Is this, Igoni's flirtatious attempt to get Miss-k's attention or is Love in the Air for this Festive season I wonder !

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/exclusive-love-is-in-air-in-nollywood.html

(1) (Reply)

'How Don Jazzy Changed My Life' - T.O.C / . / His Advice To 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.