Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (15112 Views)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / 6 Common New Year Resolutions That People Make And Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
christiely:

Pick up line
I want to eat the sh*t out of your P**sy.
It's crazy,but I like it
what a nast pick up line
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by kokoye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
Pick up line:

se waa je, abi o ti yo?

as i see you as i gba ti e
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Gamine(f): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2008
Pick up line i received once

"Do you believe in space transmission"

i was immediately interested because of my telecoms background
and i was thinking satellite communications, but the guy lost out
when he added

"Aliens, i know they are out there"

oh no!, i thought, this one's a floozy! shocked
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by oYaTo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

Pick up line:

se waa je, abi o ti yo?

as i see you as i gba ti e

f%$k it!!! I laughed my head off! That was a good one. . . grin
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by smooooooth: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
1, i probabyly didnt catch your attention, but you got mine.

2, boy------hey beauty!, beauty!!
girl-------sorry i aint beauty.
boy-------oh,sorry, thot u were, cos u have it written all over you.

3, hey pretty, blive me i'm a playa
but you can make me quit the game.

4, you make me wonder what angels look like. now i think i wanna make heaven.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Pataki: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pick-up line

Break-up line

I don't use such. cheesy
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2008
arrggh, how corny tongue
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by DualCore1: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2008
I dont rehearse lines, i say sometin to a chic once and i mite never say it again. I think i prefer spontaneous reactions to whteva conditions i find maself. IMHO, pick up and break up lines are stereotypes 4 those who lack words nd confidence. Same thing applies to all those crap red-like-roses, beautiful-like-the-sunset txt msgs peepz copy 4rm smwhere and send. So annoying wen u see d same text message comin 4rm 2 different senders.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by oYaTo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
Dual Core:

I don't rehearse lines, i say sometin to a chic once and i mite never say it again. I think i prefer spontaneous reactions to whteva conditions i find maself. IMHO, pick up and break up lines are stereotypes 4 those who lack words nd confidence. Same thing applies to all those crap red-like-roses, beautiful-like-the-sunset txt msgs peepz copy from smwhere and send. So annoying when u see d same text message comin from 2 different senders.

u cudn't av said it better. I try to use my own creativity and imagination to compose txt msgs, and when i see a chic i'm attracted to, i say whatever comes to mind, at the same time tryin' to be as ingenuous and charming as possible. .works 4 me grin
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by NJnC: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pick-up line: Are you a parkin ticket??, coz, you've got F.I.N.E written all over you

Itz chessy bt, funny grin
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Moyola(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
NJnC:

Pick-up line: Are you a parkin ticket??, because, you've got F.I.N.E written all over you

Itz chessy bt, funny grin

LOL. . . . .
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Gabry(f): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2008
oYaTo:

u cudn't av said it better. I try to use my own creativity and imagination to compose txt msgs, and when i see a chic i'm attracted to, i say whatever comes to mind, at the same time tryin' to be as ingenuous and charming as possible. .works 4 me grin

Good for you Bobo grin
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by GoldFinch(m): 2:04am On Jul 12, 2008
PICK UP LINES:

Boy: I love your eyes, but you know what I love more?
Girl: yea?
Boy: your bassaki, your rice sac

GUYS, try this and see her rxn.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by ayo84(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2008
check out SOME pickuplines for guys to use on girls - i got them from a book i downloaded online : 200 PICKUPLINES FOR MEN

1 . I have a great job, a beautiful home, and a secure retirement fund, but it all means nothing without someone like you to share it with.

2.(As she is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!

3.I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start.

4. Ouch! My tooth hurts! (Why?) Because you are soooo sweet! wink (this one always works or me)

5.Hi , do you speak english ." Yes ". me too

Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by ayo84(m): 3:50am On Jul 12, 2008
if you ask me - do pick up lines really work , i'll say yes-they really do.i'v tried one or two and it kind of worked.It just helps to break the ice when you meet a girl for the first time and trust me- when you use the funny ones, you'll probably make her laugh , and thats a good starting point to initiate a conversation.
Girls love guys that are funny and confident.

warning!!!!
some naughty pickuplines can be used in the right situations, like when you are drinking with some girls who are also drinking and are in the mood , you could try these :

You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.

Do you want to make millions? millions of babies!

That outfit is horrible take it off right now!!!

He says, "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." He kisses her then says, "I lost."

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway

courtsey - 200 PICK UP LINES FOR MEN EBOOK

Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by iou111: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2008
pick up line used recently
girl, are u taken?

saves the guy unnecessary gibberish talk.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by oYaTo(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2008
gabrywyl:

Good for you Bobo grin

Baby where've u been?
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by dragonslay(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2008
hmm
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Gabry(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2008
oYaTo:

Baby where've u been?

BOBO!!! I thought you are already long gone from Nairaland!!! sad Really miss you alot ooo. . .

I've been around actually but after that last thread on 'Who's Gabrywyl" had dissapeared out of the sudden for no reason, I lost touch with you guys. Now am active in one of the thread called 'Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?" on the General Discussion which you could see on my profile.

How have you been? Bawo ni? Mo wa pa?
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by winful: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2008
hola ololufe,mo kin yin oh
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Nella(f): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2008
And in a party where a guy wants to play cool, and just hands u a papper and a pen without saying a word ( of course we both know it's to write my number and e-mail add) --- but I just simply put a big question mark and handed it back to him.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by iou111: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
break up line:

girl: we are so over, we need another word for over!! *ding ding*

boi: lipsrsealed
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Hannegan: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2008
I looked through this and some of them were funny, and they might help, but you need to be respectful. Don't say you want to eat her pussy, and don't give her the same cliche lines she gets every day. Be honest with her, tell her why you approached her.
And those break up lines do nothing but piss me off. Really? "It's not you, it's me"? That's bullsh*t and at they point your soon-to-be ex knows it.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Scopium: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2008
[size=13pt]Try this,
Hey I know you, you are the star I saw on tv. Can I have your autograph please, then you present your phone for the autograph (her name and number)[/size]
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
u dont need any useless pick up lines nowadays
its kids stuff.
all u need is a good clean sharp ride and cash in ur pocket.
get well dressed and wen u step out smelling good,
most babes will give u the "come on look"
women can smell money from a mile ,u know
go to UNILAG or any higher institution,
their eye dey chuck there.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by ayobase(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
bennygee:

u don't need any useless pick up lines nowadays
its kids stuff.
all u need is a good clean sharp ride and cash in ur pocket.
get well dressed and when u step out smelling good,
most babes will give u the "come on look"
women can smell money from a mile ,u know
go to UNILAG or any higher institution,
their eye dey chuck there.
[/quot

thats the cutest!!
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Besto(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hot-angel,u r just fooling ur sef ova here, ladies dnt need any stupid lines dis day.,ma brodas in da house,no need 4 the bla bla u guyz cram,,jst step up ur level and they wud definately come at you.
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by Tranngirls(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
Here is one "girl your legs must be tired because
you have been running through my mind all day"
and another one "Do you believe in love at first
sight or should i walk past you again
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by richpitt(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
I bet ur momma told u wen u were young not to play with fire now see how HOT u have grown to become, thank goodness u didn't listen to her lol

Do u alwaiz carry this magical broom of urs around?what broom?the one u swept my heart away with

If good looks kills baby, u wud be a weapon of mass destruction and I wudn't mind being a terrorist jst to be in possession of u

You know, I think you would look better if you lost 5 pounds, In my opinion those clothes weigh exactly 5 pounds ! Bleep
@ hot angel and twzro, i really dig ur pick up n ditch lines u 2 gt mii trippin n am like u are good

U look like someone i have met b4, oh my bad twz in the drmland

Fallin in love is not the question,the question is when u fall inn love who will be there to catch u??is it U
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by richpitt(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
oh my bad tcherokee is the name no vex man am nt good wiv names especially wen its a gee
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by richpitt(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
break up lines
If I have to do it all over again it wud be with U, bt i just think we need sometym out.

We need some space dear,probably with tym we will fall deeper in love or fall out,
Re: Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. by richpitt(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2008
this is funny and stupid lol
a guy walks up to a gurl and says The CIA is trying to steal my privates, I need to find a place to hide it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? / / What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.