Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (21345 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Tingles(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Me: "Hey pretty, can I test my new pick-up line on you?"
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by satmaniac(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Life is a paradox, even when I threwaway my BB cos of eroticism, seductive chats and expensive distractions from ladies some guys actually are searching for ladies. One man's parody is another man's paradise.
Guy go and pick your BB joor! u need lectures,cos u re attracting the wrong ladies(suffer head)
E bi like say dem don chop ur money tire come collect ur BB join,me I still dey flex with my BB and my account dey full with them ladies money.
So,u better enroll o!

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by enyice(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
U'r as fine as nigeria's situation...
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hi(extending my arm for a handshake)my name is so and so( reversed psychology cos she won't wanna look like a rude chic by not accepting a handshake with a sincere smile). Works all d time.Please note that timing is of the essence. U don't wanna do it when she's in front of you at the check out at shoprite about to pay for goods bought, u do it when she's at the shopping aisle, Check out what she wants to buys and offer your opinion(if she wants to get dove instead of Olay, tell her why the latter is better). This is why its important that you have a fast knowledge about all kinds of stuff. No intelligent, well bred woman wants to get wit a guy who no sabi jack
x-real:
Was hanging out with a friend the other day and started insulting him that he had lame pick up lines he asked for an e.g which I didn't have so I made one up
"the sun is shining, your face is smiling, my name is......, what's the beauty's name?
To me it sounds lame tho but he ended up using those lines toasting about 4 babes. Guess you can't predict what em girls like. So ladies how would you like to be approached?
Please share pick up lines that works for you
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
What happened to walking up to her and striking an intellectual stimulating conversation?

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by jimjones: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: If any dude steps to me with any pick up line, be rest assured he better pick up that line oo literally! I'll just make him look like a nonentity cool tongue

My best pick up line so far! " You are the pin to my GTB account, everytime i see you i can't stop overspending"

"You are the adenuga to my glo, you light up my world" but he didnt have the billions ooo... Nansenseeee embarassed

gold-digging ho!!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by jimjones: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
generally speaking, women are the most unoriginal/inauthentic/superficial/fickle/dishonest of god's creation...but dem nor go ever hesitate to demand a guy be original, honest, serious(but shouldn't take himself too seriously), hardworking, with the ability to walk on water and that other horseshit. take a long farkin hike, you fat, ugly, greasy-assed biatches!

respeck to few REAL superwomen out there getting things done. small time talkers, big deed doers. respeck!!

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Sike(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hey baby! how u doing today?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
"Hello" (with a light smile)
i like you, i am.... (offering a handshake if her facials show she is responding to treatment)
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by say4gunit(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: .the best pickup lines-

3)u r d only hair in my armpit.
U funny die!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by dejijohns(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2012
U ar d only cockroach in ma cupboard...
Ur mess(fart) is ma perfume...
Ur pant ma handkerchief...
I luv U pass ma nokia C1...
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by seuntola: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2012
zoedicus:
yea, pick up gbagaun be ds bro.

My broda........ She is Frequent in my area oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by seuntola: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2012
ThoniaSlim: What happened to walking up to her and striking an intellectual stimulating conversation?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by emmaebi: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Baby i love u and i know u love me, waya baby talk ur own and be fast.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by coolzeal(m): 3:39am On Dec 25, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol...I tell you dude; you'll score zero in my book if that were your pick up lines with me....cool

I couldn't have said it anyway better than stepping down does it better. You will be eager to flock around me.. wink wink
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by deebrain(m): 5:14am On Dec 25, 2012
Emmy9ite: Baby u are the bomb. Is ur father boko haram? cheesy

Gbam grin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by denzel2009: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Babayy your face looks similiar are you related to Tonto?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2012
^^^ Tufiakwa undecided

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Babe, u are the tomato in my tomato jos. cool

You are the bread in my cassava bread.

You are the calcium in my milk.

You're d Maggi in my Onugbu soup. cheesy

You are d hydrogen in my water.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Caseless: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2012
k2039: Best pick up line.

I love you, talk your own, I'm not beating around the bush about this, I want you to be my partner in this journey called love.

#Shikena#
i can only like this once..

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Caseless: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2012
ogugua88: Pickup lines are lame in general (in my opinion), especially if you've heard them before. The "pickup lines" that works for me are honesty and genuineness. I cannot stand guys who try to be what they are not. Not only is it lame, but it's easily detectable and a huge turn off.
sumtous!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by wolebaba(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2012
PasD: You're beautiful. Will you marry me?........I tried it once and the girl lafed! I now entered her wt rhymes

I use this all d time and still never let me down...
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Zemhen1: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Seriously I never plan ahead of time, I just wait for the perfect time to approach and I go with the flow and being frank it has never failed wink
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2012
uzobiz: Hey! Baby, your face looks so family. Are a negative of where?
Pray u dont die a virgin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by RuuDie(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2012
ThoniaSlim: What happened to walking up to her and striking an intellectual stimulating conversation?

I don't think "pick-up lines" are childish or un-necessary. . .the idea is not to make the person fall head over hills in that instant; it is generally a means to "break the ice" and perhaps initiate that intellectual stimulating conversation. A lot of ladies walk around with very frightening demeanor and sometimes it'd take way more than a mere "hello" or "hi" to crack that veneer!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Haha Lol!!!For real? You’ll be surprised that some ladies wouldn’t and I for one, wouldn’t be swayed by that.... cool
coolzeal:

I couldn't have said it anyway better than stepping down does it better. You will be eager to flock around me.. wink wink
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Jambsupport(f): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tingles: Me: "Hey pretty, can I test my new pick-up line on you?"
smh wtf
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by otodeluxe(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Foxflames: Hi...how are you doing?

it works 100%
simple and very effective!

With such lines u myt just end up ordinary friends
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Tingles(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Jambsupport: smh wtf

That is the motive, to elicit a reaction.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by coolzeal(m): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2012
sanb: Haha Lol!!!For real? You’ll be surprised that some ladies wouldn’t and I for one, wouldn’t be swayed by that.... cool

Hmm... perhaps this is a public forum so i will understand if you don't wanna admit. Don't let me see you oooh lol..
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Winneygirl: Whether He is making an innocent enquiry or he's making moves on me, any guy that starts with..
"My darling", "My Dear", "Princess", "Angel" blah, blah, blah....
He will wish He never approached me!!!!!!!!
I hate shallow, scripted, 'plastic' guys.
Be real 4 once in Ur life!!!!!!

May the good Lord never allow me meet a fellow like you in this world and next to come: b/c using 'my dear,my princess and some above mention lines are my favourites whoever l address it with really apprieciate it which means..is not shallow or scripted e.t.c as you tagged it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls / Best Places For Valentine Dates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.