Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,254 members, 7,910,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Is The Cost Of A Chinese Visa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of A Chinese Visa (907 Views)

How To Detect Fake China Visa (features Of Chinese Visa.) / Chinese Visa / Chinese Visa Invitation Letter--www.chinabyvisa.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Chinese Visa by Nelbless(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
hello house plz what is the cost of acquiring a chinese visa and that of a dubai visa, just trying to embark on a week honey moon trip with my spouse in any of the two country, just looking for a good and affordable location to spend a good time
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Chinese Visa by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
The best place u will enjoy is dubai ecept if u plan to buy some china goods when coming home, dubai visa is about 200 dollars that is about 32k when the china is about 250k to 300k..goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Wholesale Ice Cream Ingredients? / I Need Ur Advice on Flour Selling Biz / Myths Of Online Payments In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.