Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27792 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces

...... angry
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by RedLight1: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: We bring Peace,Liberty and Justice for all!! cool

[size=2pt]....While in the midst of stealing all of your oil and natural resources....[/size] wink

Free of Charge!
even without coming to naija, stealing other peoples wealth has always been usa thing (they are the biggest thief ever).. And they dnt need few soilders to that.. They simply collaborate with our corrupt politrickians, thieves we call leaders to steal our wealth
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by AGgal(f): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Abegi,i dnt knw abt others but i dnt want dnt want dem jare. They want 2 cum n turn my country to a war zone. B4 u knw it they'll start bombing everywhere. They shld stay in their country n tackle those mental ppl killing children everyday. Mattew 7:7 says,farm 4 ur farm
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by delors(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
We need a QUANTUM OF SOLACE by BREAKNG INTO Boko Haram's hideout in 24 HOURS

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by 9jacelebrity: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Open ur eyes and read "it did not say they are fighting boko haram" in nigeria
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ogumarcus: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa ooooo.... shocked
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by brownlord: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
It has set, okay me just sitdown dey look, shei jona say em no won tell e vice mk e tell e boys mk dem rest abi
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by tpapi: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
We don dey hear all dis kind of news b4,dis is d simple truth d US aint sendin any of their troops to nigeria

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by RedLight1: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
AG.gal:
Abegi,i dnt knw abt others but i dnt want dnt want dem jare. They want 2 cum n turn my country to a war zone. B4 u knw it they'll start bombing everywhere. They shld stay in their country n tackle those mental ppl killing children everyday. Mattew 7:7 says,farm 4 ur farm
so what is ur definition of war zone if not naija? What do u mean by bombing everywhere if not in the north? Can a week pass without the news of bombing?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Smh.

Let them fight their own Battles.

These are the Same Nigerians who call us Akata, and Brag about selling us as Slaves, for mirrors and gun powder grin

see your name, am not supprise.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nigeria is a sovereign state and is not at war with the US, that means that the US can't send in their soldiers for an internal security issue unless otherwise demanded by the Nigerian govt which will only ends with giving out training and tactical support...anything more than this amounts to an invasion and will never pass through their lawmaker.mark my words we are only being apprehensive over nothing and as for those that thinks that any foreign military intervention in the north ends in the north all I can say to you is to go read some history.Any FMI in the north will spill over to the south and before we could say jack we are already in a civil war then you will know that the US was never a friend neither an enemy but warmonger to colonize and loot again for the next three decades.

6 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Africa my Africa .conquered people
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by TableLeg(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
illitrate:
see your name, am not supprise.
Your username is spot on!
What an illiterate!!!!!!
I spelt "surprise" correctly before i was 6!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by talktrue1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
I don't understand Nigerians. You all are condemning GEJ that he cannot tackle BH. Now, a stronger force wants to come in and you are saying No. So, you mean we should live with the bombing.
Anything that can bring solution to these menace is a welcome development. Let them even help to manage and develop this country. Even if they loot, there will be development unlike our leaders who loot without putting anything on ground. Thats my opinion

6 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Denn(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
nigerianhero: .

this nigerianhero poster should be banned.

he has been spamming all posts since morning.....

can you do your adverts in more ethical ways?

MODS please take note

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by olasmail78yaho(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
OIL is the reason and we all know it.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by savi007: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: America we don't want or need your soldiers, abi is it by force again? We all know you're still yet to tackle the insecurities affecting your country yet you want to come and tackle boko haram and knock nigeria back into a tiny village! You are all liars and scammers. What good have you done to libya after ousting gadaffi? What good have you done to iraq after ousting saddam hussy? I beg nigerians if you know what's good for your life you better protests against this disgusting vile news! sad
xame here in nigeria. cos we are nut finished with our own peace keeping problems in the north, yet we are prepared to send soldiers to mali for peace keeping missions. pls, hw can a lame man teach another lame man how to walk?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by jeffoski(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
All this hidden conspiracy can be so annoying. Please let someone paint a clearer picture about this situation so that even the common Nigerian will understand and know what exactly is about to happen if the US troop step into Nigeria. All I know is dat no country help or intervene into the matter of another country without having one hidden selfish gain. The United State always have this nice heroic picture they paint to the outside world but deep down is another different ball game. But we can't fold our hands and allow Boko Haram continue to kill innocent people and destroy lives and properties. And our own govt is not helping matters ,they have their own secret and selfish agenda. Theirs is even worse cos they don't even think about the future of Nigeria. Now we are faced with choosing between the Devil and the Deep Blue sea !God help us dis 2013

3 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
nil
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm... What do we do? If they say Yes to the US they will plunder the nation for their own gain BUT if they don't allow them in Boko Haram would continue to slaughter human beings like animals. I don't understand how a country like Nigeria, with such a massive population CAN NOT tackle book haram on their own.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by eduson77(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=14pt]they shouldnt try it,unless dey dont like dat their name again..
we didnt ask for their help cus we know their strategies..
all they want is oil rich zones that they can go n loot..

they rather go and help syria and other countries not my naija..full stop
[/size]
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by omarky(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces

You are the best idiot I have ever come across..... Learn how to grow......, your post is childish!!!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Dreyl(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by DMainMan: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2012

This is typical of terrorist christians. Christians love killing people dat do not practise dere religion. No mata wat u do, de wil reject u. De ar bloody evil mongers
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Gunsound(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Here comes Jack Bauer.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Dreyl(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is very very bad...
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.
religion of piss my foot

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
The day the U.S. declares Boko Haram a Foreign Terrorist Organization is the day the west has begun to seize Nigeria. The search for terrorist organizations is an excuse to plunder, decimate and occupy.

5 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by dulphines: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Naval sadiq: U.S:A does not have the interest of nigerians at heart oh!we pose a threath to them and these is one their mischievous plot to finally devide these country.we dont want their help.they should stay away from nigeria or else their end as nation has come.
what kind of threat does Nigeria pose to US, according by u? I will agree with u if u say they hv interest in our oil bt threat, we'r not their match. Talk of Iran as threat, then i'll hit like.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by odehaj: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
L.O.N.G overdue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.