Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,241 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Boko Haram; Result Of Bad Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram; Result Of Bad Leaders (513 Views)

Problems In Nigeria Presently: Electricity , Bad Leaders, Boko Haram, Ebola, / OBASANJO EXPLODES: Nigeria Is Cursed With Very Bad Leaders, Mentions Names / Nigeria Is Cursed With Very Bad Leaders ––obasanjo Explodes; Mentions Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram; Result Of Bad Leaders by tobimotors(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
The result of a nation built on emity and self centeredness. A nation thats got 3 tribes believing one is superior to the other, Racism is between race not within. The leaders made us belief that Yorubas are opponent to Hausas and Hausas to Ibos. Instead of spending our trillion on security all cause of Boko Haram i would rather they go from house to house make us understand that Nigeria is a single country Build solidarity among us. We deserve a nation where an Hausa mans best friend is a yoruba, Obama rightly said America has the best army but thats not there strength they are the richest country but thats not there strength they have the best economy in the world but thats not there strength. He said ''what makes America exceptional are the bond that hold us together the most diverse nation in the world that beliefs our destiny is shared. I am one optimistic youth that believes we can bring a change in our nation if we and our leaders work with certain obligations to one another and to future generations so that our freedom we are fighting for can come with our responsibility as well as right. If we live with love charity duty and patrotism this country will be great again. I am one of the golden generations craving a change if you have the same belief lets not just be angry about the situation of this country lets die for our rights add me on facebook for more Adekola Oluwatobi or Email me at tobigroupofco@yahoo.com
Re: Boko Haram; Result Of Bad Leaders by confusion247(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
It was this type of hope that made gowon and his army kill over three million igbos and still what we have is a sorry site. All effort to unite this country have proved abortive. Why don't us go our separate ways and see if we will have peace and progress. USA is not the only nation that is great. ISREAL is less than 12 million, but they are also great. In other to be a great nation, we have lost over five million lives and still counting. There is no sign of having we having the so dreamed great nation. I wonder how a nation like ISREAL will be if they lose 3 million of its citizens just to have a great nation? Our problem is our diversity which separated us as in tribe and religion and we can never bridge the gap.

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: Govs Oppose New States–senator / 'honour Killings' / Real Time Property Investment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.