Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,130 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! (2567 Views)

Pidgin English "chyking" Lines You've Used Or Heard (strictly Pidgin) / *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by mide2(f): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2006
;d
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by killacam(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
boi ol boi!!! i go seperate the fineass one from the ugly one.i go roll out my network and connect them.u feel , cool
KILLA!!!!DIPSET ALLDAY <NO HOMO>

Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by Kadeejah(f): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2006
Grizzly:

Burst out,
*not laughing this time*
ahahaha lol eeewwwww embarassed lipsrsealed wink cheesy
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by eveseh(f): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2006
lol
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by vichel(m): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2006
Say oh sorry ma bad smile and walk out hoping that they are gonna call me back and ask to join them. Woow cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by woleprof(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2006
Run away form temptation, it shall run away from u grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by aykay(m): 2:07am On Jul 07, 2006
What would u do when u burst into a room with six completely naked chics?

i'd wake up
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by babadee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2006
an eye for an eye, i see you naked, you see me naked
i'll go with the flow from there.
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by woleprof(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2006
babadee:

an eye for an eye, i see you naked, you see me naked
i'll go with the flow from there.

which kain flow be dat
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by naijadiva2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2006
when you say strictly for guys, do you think anyone really cares. we're still gonna look.
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by woleprof(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2006
As u look, look with care oo.

to avoid,
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by olutomiwa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2006
i will close my eyes and say 6 hail mary,6 our fataher{our lord,s prayer}and 6 glory b 2 d fada,i den wait 4 dem 2 drive me out.
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by Honeypot1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
Six naked chics all in one room? Poor creatures!! I will quickly take them to the poultry grin grin
Re: Strictly And Absolutely Strictly For Guys! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2007
Honey_pot:

Six naked chics all in one room? Poor creatures!! I will quickly take them to the poultry grin grin

wink that was a good one.

To all you guys saying you'll service them,isn't it obvious that they don't need your services?Or why would six girls be naked in the room without a guy? IT'S COS THEY CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR SERVICES!

Best thing is to quickly retrace your steps before they cut your something and use it as a vibrator  grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

x / Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent / The Graduates Of The Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State Signedout Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.