Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Koran Represents Gods Word??? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Koran Represents Gods Word??? (1521 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Where is the OP of this thread by the way?
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tobechi20(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
fellis: Where is the OP of this thread by the way?
. Any prob?
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
We did not hear from you again so I was wondering........
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tobechi20(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hav bin followin dis thread but decided not to talk.

Takin a neutral position,deductin from the posts here,i think

XTIANS DIVISION IS REALY NOT HELPING MATTERS.THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE HAS DIFFRENT VERSIONS GIVES KORAN AN ADVANTAGE. TRANSLATING THE WORDS may ALSO MODIFy THE ORIGINAL WORD. DIFRENT CHURCHES,DOCTRINE, PRACTICE ARE OBVIOUS.

Can we examine the book content, d action.e.g marrying underage girl, Jihad,virgen in heaven etc...
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
tobechi20: I hav bin followin dis thread but decided not to talk.

XTIANS DIVISION IS REALY NOT HELPING MATTERS.THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE HAS DIFFRENT VERSIONS GIVES KORAN AN ADVANTAGE. TRANSLATING THE WORDS may ALSO MODIFy THE ORIGINAL WORD. DIFRENT CHURCHES,DOCTRINE, PRACTICE ARE OBVIOUS.

Can we examine the book content, d action.e.g marrying underage girl, Jihad,virgen in heaven etc...

Tobechi go and read the old testament of your Bible before you talk about Jihad in Islam.

And, there is nothing like 'marrying underage girl' in the Qur'an.

Lastly there is also going to be wives for you guyz in heaven. I don't understand why you people are always beefing Muslims because of the wives they will get when the Bible says that Christains will also get wives in heaven. (Mark 10:29-30 wink )

However, I agree with the part where you said that the division in Christianity is not helping matters for the religion. You are correct. The division is part of what enhances the corruption of the original message of the Bible.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by BetaThings: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
tobechi20: I hav bin followin dis thread but decided not to talk.

The fact that Christians publish fake Quran is enough for me to know that Christianity cannot be compared with Islam
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2012
BetaThings:
The fact that Christians publish fake Quran is enough for me to know that Christianity cannot be compared with Islam

Oh I remember; the infamous 'True Furqan'.

Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin

Some people and their desperation grin
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by BetaThings: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Of course!!

Let us remind them

Again - Muslims don't need to falsify the Bible; Christians just need to be honest enough to stop their fabrications

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media(among other places), would approve."
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by pointblank321: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
@usisky

If the quran is scientifically accurate, it is not special. What is science? It is the handiwork of God studied by man. Angels and demons are spirit beings with great knowledge. They have been existing on earth before man and they know every about the earth.

The quran is inconsistent. It approves of the Jews and Christians today and condemns them tomorow. During the quranic revelations, what had changed in christianity within the period it approved of it that made it condemn it later? Allah/Gabriel are not omniscience and therefore errors are found in their revelations
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by ParisLove2(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
[s]
fellis:

You have no point whatsoever, stop writing.
Point is, the Qur'an is still in its original pure revealed form. Uncorrupted and un-remixed and un-forged.
Unlike the other book that some people follow. lipsrsealed

And the verse you quoted initially (5:13) was talking about the Israelites and how they deliberately twisted the meaning of the verses in their holy book, it was not saying that compiling the Qur'an is wrong or that reordering it is wrong.
[/s]
Trash.

Why will you wish me merry christmas when I don't celebrate christmas? How would it appear to you if i wished you happy kwanzaa or happy Yom kippur even when I know that you don't celebrate these things?

[s]The Qur'an was not corrupted in any way shape or form. End of story.[/s]
I'll simply reply in kind like i did to my muslim friends that wished me happy eid. I even called some up to wish them happy celebration. smiley
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by ParisLove2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
tbaba1234: Chei!! Usisky can write nonsense.... grin grin

For the muslims, Usisky is a 'submitter', follower of rashid khalifa... Do not get confused by his long speech...

Thank you...
You really chickened out of debate discussion with Usisky?undecided really?
Like seriously? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Muslim? / Sad?? / 6 Easy Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.