Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,868 members, 7,886,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Unbelief Hinders Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelief Hinders Blessing (649 Views)

Is Unbelief In God A Sin? / Atheism & Willful Unbelief / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelief Hinders Blessing by yommyuk: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Numbers 14:34
“Because your men explored the land for forty days, you must wander in the wilderness for forty years – a year for each day, suffering the consequences of your sins. Then you will discover what it is like to have me for an enemy.”

Woow!

What did the people of Israel do to deserve this? Unbelief. A 40 day journey became a 40 year one. May that not be our portion in Jesus name – Amen!!!!!!!

Genesis 15: 6
“And Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord counted him as righteous because of his faith.
John 1:12
“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.”

Do you know that immediately you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, automatically you have become the child of God?

Halleluyah x 21

PRAYER
John 12:49-50
"I do not speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it. And I know his commands lead to eternal life; so I say whatever the Father tells me to say.”

May the Lord of Host continue to be on our side. 2012 will not swallow us alive in its burning anger. Its waters will not engulf us. Its torrent will not overwhelm us. We will praise the Lord who did not let our enemy’s teeth tear us apart! We will praise the Lord who has given us a way to escape from the hunter’s trap. Every trap set for our soul is broken! We are free! Our help has come from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

Halleluyah x 21

2013 we await thee.
Stay blessed.
Re: Unbelief Hinders Blessing by yommyuk: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2012
wink
Re: Unbelief Hinders Blessing by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Nigerians believe
Nigeria oozes with blessingsgrin
Re: Unbelief Hinders Blessing by yommyuk: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Treatment Of Fracture In A Native Doctor / No More Pre Marital Sex...part 1,2,3. / Ash Wednesday By Catholics,what Does It Realy Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.