Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing (14369 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / A Thread For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by ositadima1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
cool
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
funky medina:
Oblivious to the strange man taking thier pictures to share on the internet !!!!

My own is oblivious to the fact that their parents have or do not have money!
They must get Christmas goodies

Remembering my childhood, the time we could not travel to the village and did not get new clothes, my dad had to bribe us with money....
First he tried "washing" us that we would not be travelling cos we were not "behaving"
chai!! memories.....by the time we cried for days for them, he had to find money/bribe sharp sharp!

Innocent children sha...we bought the bribe...I now realize they may have been broke then, with no money for goats(parts), rice, tinned tomatoes, etc for extended family
The years of innocence,...and undiluted happiness too, my childhood
Only stress then was a "wicked" mom, lol.. who would fly down the stairs and catch you mid-flight to finish you when you misbehaved!
Saving grace then was her job as a nurse, she was always busy...and a dad who spoiled us silly
Good times

We must try and give children good memories...it would help if in these tough times average people like me had 1, 2 or 3 kids...so we could try for them...though my parents were middle class and had 6 of us, and it was ok...but I don't advise that in today's 9ja

off point, but....I post

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Ninilowo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tariqh: Ma neighbors.
Awon omo ghetto.
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Dovetob(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
how to design and host websites, watch it online at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyxMTHxQTqU OR download the video now at www./web4now
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
cute

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by vanstanzy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Girls want to dress good, and look good even from their childhood. Its fun to watch though. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: cute
Awwwwwww, so cute smiley smiley
Now I want a baby smiley
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by cosmatika(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dis xmas u ppl re doing now, we've started doing it 80yrs now before u wia born

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
y me:
Awwwwwww, so cute smiley smiley
Now I want a baby smiley
Really? I can help you out smiley
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Livindon: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
cosmatika: Dis xmas u ppl re doing now, we've started doing it 80yrs now before u wia born

Bros na u are papa be that?
Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by bigfat: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
[size=20pt]lol[/size]

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by bigfat: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
[size=30]and more lol[/size]

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by kolajoo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
"myson" HappyBoi

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing by Tonbrazeal(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2012
na pikin headt be dat,choi! ;Dna pikin headt be dat,choi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream / Woman Sues Faith Academy Over Child's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.