Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage (21745 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / Jinn Stories / How Can We Fight Terrorism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by maclatunji: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Andromida, Hehehehe. Cute but still an attempt to sell Christianity as if Christians don't have problems. There is no "walk in Christ" to be had. Christ (AS) is also dependent on God.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by finicky(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2012
@ op
You and your husband should start following or adhereing more to the ethickets of doing various things as prescibed by the sunnah -basically starting all things with saying bismillah and from the right but entering the toilets with left legs first and saying “Allahuma ini audhubikah mina l khubus wal khabais"
Get fortess of the beliver or citadel of the believer (hisnul Muslim) and read the duas there and make them a part of your lifestyle.
Recite and or play the recordings of the Rukya and the quran Always.
If the symptoms persist (and I pray and am hopeful it will not) please be careful about who you see so you don't get misguided-only accept someone whose solutions will be based on the quran and the sunnah

@ other posters please ignore andromedia so she doesn't be a sort of distraction.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2012
oludaniels:

@andromida i wanted to post something similar as the first commentator when i saw the post but knowing that its a muslim affair, i had ro tread with loads of caution.

Disclaimer:
This is a free opinion forum
N.B.
All the Alfas here i dey hail o! @maclatunji @jarus et al

More Christians post here than do Muslims in the other section.
So there is no need for this duplicitous drama of fearing attacks for posting here
Nobody denies you the right of opinion. We just request that you be respectful as we respect you, that is all
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2012
andromida: You do not have to be a christian to encounter the healing benefits of a walk in christ the bible is full of stories of outsiders whom Jesus healed just because they had faith in him.

And what advice would you give to Christians whose prayers are not answered "on time"
I reckon you would have advised Job and Sarah to try alternatives!
Or even John the Baptist too.

oludaniels: let her try her faith options, maybe after it has destroyed beyond recognition after five years she would wake up." It came to steal, kill and destroy" those are the stages it would follow, just watch out. If the jinn is removed another way its going to take something precious of yours along with it. Thats a fact! Please go and search for a real muslim that had your experience please.

Scaremongering!!!
Let your Churches come out clean with the number of HIV patients they misled into abandoning hospitals only to make their cases worse. If the truth were to be revealed, a lot of people would be in jail. Trust me on that!
Same way that some Catholic doctors would refuse (in defiance of their hospital rules) to administer contraceptive to ra.pe victims. The woman who endured the ordeal, went to the hospital promptly would later discover she is carrying a baby for an unknown ra.pist

andromida: However it is a beautiful thing to be adopted from servanthood to sonship which is what being a christian is about.
The nickel drops. After all the pretensions, we now see the real objective = Christians exploit any situation to preach!

BetaThings: Now as regards churches. Some "friends and neighbours" out of "concern" will make suggestions. Be asuured they don't have the solution. The founder of MFM did not have a child until well after 10years. The current president of CAN does not have a miraculous story to tell in that regard too.

Radeetu bi Llahi rabban wabil-islami deenan wabiMuhammadin (SAW) nabiyya.
"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and Islam as my religion and Muhammad (PBUH) as my Prophet.

Quran 2:217. They ask you concerning fighting in the Sacred Months. Say, Fighting therein is a great (transgression) but a greater (transgression) with Allah is to prevent mankind from following the Way of Allah, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjidal-Haram (at Makkah), and to drive out its inhabitants, and Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever."

The statements of Allah will always come to pass
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by oludaniels: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2012
BetaThings:

More Christians post here than do Muslims in the other section.
So there is no need for this duplicitous drama of fearing attacks for posting here
Nobody denies you the right of opinion. We just request that you be respectful as we respect you, that is all
Yes Sir!
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by LogicSense: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Salam, i feel your pains as a muslim. Like the saying goes problem will never leave you as it met you-is either you are stronger or weaker, i advice you to be stronger in faith. Stick to the prayers cited above and avoid sharing your problem with xtians,they are full of deceit and desperately looking for mugun. They wil tell you they chil factories when there are many sisters who cant get hubby let alone giving birth. In addition to this start using prophetic medicine which is readily available at any alisunah store. Find out on how to use saetun, abatul saoda etc.you can get the book tibu nabawi. You can also contact alisuna that are experience in ruqiya to do it 4 both of you. You can get any of sheik yisa akindele's casett on jinn or prophetic medicine. This will assist you. Rukiya requires those with the experience. Dont just contact any muslim contact Alisuna like teblig, mss,taawun,tadomunu. They wil be obliged to help. On the issue of work, keep your trust in Allah, he will profide.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2013
Please brothers and sisters in Islam let us c what we can do directly to impact also financially on the life of this our sister know she begs no one but feel its our duty as Muslims please maclantunji and others over to u
Would also encourage the sister to do Laila Ila Allahu wahdahu lasharikalahu lahuli mulku wala huli amdu wahuwa alakuli shayin qodir 100 times morning and night with the husband insha Allah no jinn will enter them both
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
lekibraky: Please brothers and sisters in Islam let us c what we can do directly to impact also financially on the life of this our sister know she begs no one but feel its our duty as Muslims please maclantunji and others over to u
Would also encourage the sister to do Laila Ila Allahu wahdahu lasharikalahu lahuli mulku wala huli amdu wahuwa alakuli shayin qodir 100 times morning and night with the husband insha Allah no jinn will enter them both

Excellent point. We should focus on this

kauthar2012: My husband is a media consultant,he pkges adverts,documentaries etc for organisation bt dese days all proposals n places he solicits for work is nt jst yeilding results. Bt we leave everyting to Allah. Tanks once more.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Laird(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
IT IS A SPIRITUAL THING. REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST. PRAY TO GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO DELIVER YOU FROM EVIL SPIRITS. COMMAND ALL EVIIL SPIRITS TO LEAVE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. MEET A PASTOR FOR HELP
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Laird: IT IS A SPIRITUAL THING. REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST. PRAY TO GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO DELIVER YOU FROM EVIL SPIRITS. COMMAND ALL EVIIL SPIRITS TO LEAVE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. MEET A PASTOR FOR HELP
Why should she repent?
For what?
And you, Sir, why are you judging in contravention of the Bible?
Muslims do not pray to Allah in the name of anyone else
We have been given the right to approach and beseech Allah directly. Insha Allah, the OP will take advantage of that right and she will be fine

BetaThings:
Let your Churches come out clean with the number of HIV patients they misled into abandoning hospitals only to make their cases worse. If the truth were to be revealed, a lot of people would be in jail. Trust me on that!
Same way that some Catholic doctors would refuse (in defiance of their hospital rules) to administer contraceptive to ra.pe victims. The woman who endured the ordeal, went to the hospital promptly would later discover she is carrying a baby for an unknown ra.pist

Radeetu bi Llahi rabban wabil-islami deenan wabiMuhammadin (SAW) nabiyya.
"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and Islam as my religion and Muhammad (PBUH) as my Prophet.

Quran 2:217. They ask you concerning fighting in the Sacred Months. Say, Fighting therein is a great (transgression) but a greater (transgression) with Allah is to prevent mankind from following the Way of Allah, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjidal-Haram (at Makkah), and to drive out its inhabitants, and Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever."

The statements of Allah will always come to pass
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by hadbak: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Laird: IT IS A SPIRITUAL THING. REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST. PRAY TO GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO DELIVER YOU FROM EVIL SPIRITS. COMMAND ALL EVIIL SPIRITS TO LEAVE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. MEET A PASTOR FOR HELP
hahahahahahah! Abeg no kil me wit laugh. Pastor indeed! U can continue to turn to jesus(as) as long as u want bt d sister in questn has got Allah to repent n turn to. jesus(as) or pastor cnt solve ha problems trust me. Muslims dnt av to repent n turn to a human lyk us to be safe. N pls she dnt nid xtians advise, tank u. Islam is a COMPLETE religion, I repeat.. complete religion n has ans to all matters alhamdllah.. Anytin taken outsid d quran or sunah is considerd as poison.

The sister in ques, May Allah grant u ease in ur affairs, ameen!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by jumzyUY: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Salam Alaykum sister, try to always perform ablution b4 going to bed and recite Ayatul kursi 21, iklas 3,falaq 3 and nas 3 then play a cassett or cd of the Glorious Qur'an in ur house Day nd night Insha Allah ur problems will be over. May Allah's mercy be wit you Ameen
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by cisse7575(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is serious....

Recite Ahuzubillah mina shaytani rajeem 777 times, then suratul Nas and falaq 77 times, before you sleep, when you wake up, and it can be recited on clean water and spray the water around your house or take bath with it or do the both.

Then move closer to Allah, and closer, and closer, and more closer. call 08023926101 for Islamic spiritual help
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by tbaba1234: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
cisse7575: This is serious....

Recite Ahuzubillah mina shaytani rajeem 777 times, then suratul Nas and falaq 77 times, before you sleep, when you wake up, and it can be recited on clean water and spray the water around your house or take bath with it or do the both.

Then move closer to Allah, and closer, and closer, and more closer. call 08023926101 for Islamic spiritual help

Assalam Aleikum

where did you get the Ahuzubillah mina shaytani rajeem 777 times from Can you provide an authentic narration? Please provide the evidence.... Where did you get these things from?

You now give away a number for spiritual help? What kind of help do you offer?? What are your methods??

Please enlighten us.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by tbaba1234: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Beloved1993: SubhanAllah!
Sis Kauthar, its as if you were writing my story. I was also married 2 years in December. I can relate with a lot of the things you wrote especially the dreams and the financial aspect. I was working before I got married, and couldnt work after marriage due to different issues beyond our control. My husbands salary is more than adequate to take care of us, but its like putting water in a sieve. You wont see the water.
What baffles me is that my husband and I never used to have such before we got married.
To tell you the truth I don't know how 2011/2012 went by, it was always one battle or the other. My dad is Mahad guy (decided not to be a full time alfa) and has lot of sheikhs and other alfas as friends, so my issue kind of became public knowledge cos a lot of people got involved. A family friend sent my husband and I to Saudi. All family and friends that went to Saudi last year had me on their minds. I have spoken with the learned men from Saki to Ilorin to Ibadan and Lagos. All we do is pray. I have done so many prayers, my Iman is stronger, and I hardly miss tahajjud. I have used zam-zam, blackseed oil, honey, olive oil etc. Alhamdulillah the bad dreams have stopped, the physical attacks have stopped. My dad once told me if anyone appears in my room I should strangle him or her, and I was wondering :how do I do that? But now I believe I can do that. Its been 5 months and counting, I have been at peace.

Alhamdulillah for my life, I believe we have conquered all. I am just praying and waiting for the fruit if the womb.

I was given all the duas tbaba wrote and Alhamdulillah they worked. So please stay steadfast, these kind of problems is what pushed many Muslims to churches.
If your parents are alive, please talk to them. My mistake was not telling my parents what I was going through early enough, until my grandma got worried 9 months after my wedding.

My dad told me to play Qu'ranic cd's all through the night, I did that continuously for months and now I can sleep without it.

Alhamdulilah!! I am glad to see that it is over.. May Allah keep you firm...

Please visit the hospital regarding the pregnancy issue too, if you haven't done so already.... Alhamdulilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jarus(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2013
cisse7575: This is serious....

Are we sure we are not going bid'ah here not going bid'ah here? The authentic tradition from prophet is 3 suratul falaq, nas and ikhlas on palms and rub over body. Don't punish the poor woman with 77 when 3 is enough.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kauthar2012: 5:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Salam....am really grateful for all ur advice and words of encouragement. May Allah reward and grant u all ur heart desires. It is not easy bt i know Allah will mke it easy for us. Sometimes we face some challenges to make us stronger and more closer to our creator. Everyone is my family knws about our sruggles and dey ve not relented in prayers also. I knw its only a matter of time,every situation dat has a begining must def have an end. May d end of our journey b better dan d beginning. Amin. And InshaAllah when we surmount dis trial....i will definitely come here and let u all knw hw Allah has been merciful and kind to us. Assalamu alaiykum smiley @Beloved1993.....am happy to knw dat ur iman has become stronger,its dbest thing dat ca happen to one. Keep making d dua and InshaAllah u will overcome and cross d hurdle.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2013
@kauthar, if you haven't , do checkout the TTC thread in the health section. Its a nice thread for support and information. I also met a sister ther that also got married dec 2010. For a second I thought u were her.
May Allah answer all our prayers, lai pe, lai jina. Amin.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ayinba1(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP
You have received good counsel from a lot of the brothers here. I have also gained a lot from the responses, however, you never said you dreamt and saw what your husband dreamed so I assume that you did not. So this message is for your husband and really for anyone who encounters similar dreams.

After saying your prayers and performing the correct sleep etquettes, prepare that you will encounter that dream but have the intention that you will fight the jinn to the death with Allah's help. You must not fear it but must go to sleep with the niyah that you will fight it. I have confidence that this will help a great deal.

Do you work at the moment? Is your husband open to the idea? You don't have to answer here but I agree with those who say things are generally tough economically in Nigeria. I can however share a story or two with you.

My sister graduated with a second class upper in Chemistry but did not get a job after NYSC. she purchased a freezer, and started to make iceblocks for sale. She lived in Ikotun and the sales were slow. She contacted her friend in Idumota, relocated her freezer there and her friend gave her a weekly return. Of couse, it was a trusted friend.
My sister manufactured soap in her backyard and marketed it. She was asked to work as a lab assistant in the University where she graduated. She took the job and about a year into it, she became a lectturer.
So, talk about pressure, she is the first child and our family would be considered "not financially buoyant".
To support what someone else said, maybe Allah wants your baby to come at the right time and sure you know, Allah knows best.

Keep up the spirit of gratefulness for those things you have.

@all- the Christians mean "no harm", remember what Allah said about them. They will only be happy when you come join their falsehood because that is all they know.

I trust Allah will strenghten your faith.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kauthar2012: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Salam alaikum my sisters n brothers...thanks for all ur contributions and advice. May Allah reward u all. Pls I have a little favour and I will appreciate if anyone out dere can assist me. Alhamdulillah,I have bn invited for this NIMC apt test bt my greatest challenge now is where I was posted to which is Illorin..I have never been dere b4 and I reall want to go for dis exam. Its slated for d 25th which is nxt wk monday. I have bn able to gather some money to go, cos I will b leaving from minna,niger state,where I reside. Pls my request is dat if anyone out dere stays in Illorin or knw hw I can get very cheap accomodation,pls let me knw cos I will leave on sunday and its obvious I will sleep ova till tuesday morning. Pls even if it is MCAN lodge in illorin dere,if dere can host me for d period, I will appreciate. Just somewhere near d university where d exam is taking place. Pls put me in ur prayers let dis work for me cos I ril nid dis job. Awaiting ur responses. Jazakallahul khairan.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by zayhal(f): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
@kauthar
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah

Brothers and sisters in Ilorin and those familiar with Ilorin, come over here o.

Jarus, where are you?
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jarus(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
zayhal: @kauthar

Brothers and sisters in Ilorin and those familiar with Ilorin, come over here o.

Jarus, where are you?

I stay in Lagos.

And I'm from Offa actually, not Ilorin.

But would speak with my wife who is from Ilorin, whether she will be able to link up with anybody. Feedback tomorrow insha Allah.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ sis. Kauthar, I am late to this thread. All has be3n said and I can only pray for you. Insha Allah all will be well.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
kauthar2012: Salam alaikum my sisters n brothers...thanks for all ur contributions and advice. May Allah reward u all. Pls I have a little favour and I will appreciate if anyone out dere can assist me. Alhamdulillah,I have bn invited for this NIMC apt test bt my greatest challenge now is where I was posted to which is Illorin..I have never been dere b4 and I reall want to go for dis exam. Its slated for d 25th which is nxt wk monday. I have bn able to gather some money to go, cos I will b leaving from minna,niger state,where I reside. Pls my request is dat if anyone out dere stays in Illorin or knw hw I can get very cheap accomodation,pls let me knw cos I will leave on sunday and its obvious I will sleep ova till tuesday morning. Pls even if it is MCAN lodge in illorin dere,if dere can host me for d period, I will appreciate. Just somewhere near d university where d exam is taking place. Pls put me in ur prayers let dis work for me cos I ril nid dis job. Awaiting ur responses. Jazakallahul khairan.

May Allah in His infinite mercy see you through. I'm a student of Unilorin, I resides off campus [Tanke], I would be glad to accommodate you throughout your stay in Ilorin.
Barakahlafhi•
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
zayhal: @kauthar

Jarus, where are you?
what about my adopted town?
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=kauthar2012]Salam alaikum my sisters n brothers...thanks for all ur contributions and advice. May Allah reward u all. Pls I have a little favour and I will appreciate if anyone out dere can assist me. Alhamdulillah,I have bn invited for this NIMC apt test bt my greaest challenge now is where I was posted to which is Illorin..I have never been dere b4 and I reall want to go for dis exam. Its slated for d 25th which is nxt wk monday. I have bn able to gather some money to go, cos I will b leaving from minna,niger state,where I reside. Pls my request is dat if anyone out dere stays in Illorin or knw hw I can get very cheap accomodation,pls let me knw cos I will leave on sunday and its obvious I will sleep ova till tuesday morning. Pls even if it is MCAN lodge in illorin dere,if dere can host me for d period, I will appreciate. Just somewhere near d university where d exam is taking place. Pls put me in ur prayers let dis work for me cos I ril nid dis job. Awaiting ur responses. Jazakallahul khairan.[/quote ] MCAN office in ilorin is at ilofa road opposite civil service clinic adjacent to baba saraki house. From post office, you can get there easily.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by zayhal(f): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Jarus
Ok. may Allah reward you for the effort.

@olawalebabs
Your adopted town? I don't understand.

Sister Kauthar, we're with you in prayers.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by bntY: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ kawthar,how far?any green light? if no, pls reply my email ASAP.if u've gotten a convenient place, u may not bother.wish you Allah's favour in ur endeavour.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2013
We can do better than this
Can we not contribute some money to her? Less than N10k will do
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 5:20am On Feb 22, 2013
@zahyal, that is the town i had my tertiary education.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 5:20am On Feb 22, 2013
BetaThings: We can do better than this
Can we not contribute some money to her? Less than N10k will do
this is a good idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things To Do On Laylatul Qadr / Lessons From The New Zealand Mosque Shooting / The Woman Is Married For Four Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.