Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? (597 Views)

Imam Ali's (A.S.) Translation Of The Holy Qur'an. / Was Jesus A Christian / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? by Alabiadee(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
I keep on asking this question every time, but i have not being able to get a satisfactory answer; honestly was Jesus (A.S) borne on the 25th of December, like today that we said we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ(A.S)?.
Was Jesus 'around' when the Gregorian calender introduced? If he was, when was Mary(R.A) the mother of Jesus(A.S) born, which month, which year, and......
Re: Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? by TableLeg(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
JESUS WASNT BORN ON THE 25th of DECEMBER!!!!
Re: Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? by Alabiadee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
But Table Leg, they said we are celebrating the birth of Jesus (A.S) today
Re: Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? by TableLeg(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Alabiadee: But Table Leg, they said we are celebrating the birth of Jesus (A.S) today
They have lost the plot!
Re: Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? by Alabiadee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Table Leg :

They have lost the plot!
When i asked a christian friend, he said their pastor confirm truly today is the birth of Jesus(A.S)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Prepare For Ramadan / Zakatul Fitr / Enjoining Right And Forbidding Wrong #9- Ibn Taymiyyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.