Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,564 members, 7,917,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki (2906 Views)

Poll: On the next 2 or 3 years, prices in Lekki are bound to:

Continue rising (growth): 62% (5 votes)
Stabilize (maturity): 0% (0 votes)
Go down (it's a bubble!): 37% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

A New App For Selling Real Estate Really Fast Is Available For FCT Realtors / Cost Of Plumbing Materials. Please Have A Look And Let Me Know If Prices Are Ok / Brandnew Houses Selling/letting Fast In Abuja's Finest Estate in Lifecamp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2008
Hi nairalanders.you guys are the hottest on the planet.

Do you guys know that lekki's real estate price's are rising by the second?

Go grab a piece of land in lekki now and you will be selling and making a small fortune or big one depending on the size you purchase in a few years time.

The free trade zone(coming soon), dry container bay and the dualisation of the free-way plus the fact that the federal gorvenment has sold off it land holdings all over Lagos has all added to this. Estuary ventures will gladly assist with free consultation and purchase.

Hurry as good things don't stay on the shelves for long.

Call Estuary's James on:2348055638643 or 2348054601115.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by ololade34(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hello, how much would a plot of land cost me at Ikota Village Estate
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2008
Hi.
At Ikota village a plot of land cost between eleven million to fifteen million.
Ikota and Jakande estates are controvercial right now;because there is talk about these places been sold to some yet to be disclosed individuals.there is trouble there now.
However we have one and a half plot at Argungi going for eighteen million.title:deed of assignment.and 2plots at Badore near Ajah for four million per plot.

Pls reach Estuary ventures on 2348055638643 or 2348054601115.

Best Regards.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by ololade34(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2008
Thanks James1
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by ololade34(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thanks James1 for replying and thanks for the information as well, i'll contact you if i decided to go for the one in agungi.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2009
Hello Everyone.
Do check out super deals at lekki with Estuary.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by sames(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2009
Hi James
Do u have a detached bungalow of 2 or 3 bedrooms at V/I or Oniru for sale. The budget is N35 million. I can be reached on 07062160598. We can also deal for a terrace if available at these locations . Thanks.

Sames Realtors - 07062160598
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2009
Hi Sames.

How you doing?am checking the listing we have for the bungalows that may be available.
Am happy to inform you that terraces/town houses are not in short supply in Oniru and envinrons.
You definately will hear from me.ASAP!
Many thanks.

Regards.
James.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello.
Buy property in lekki now and get ready to get the big paycheck! cool
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello.
Lekki is the future when one start talking about real estate.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello.
Fortunes are waiting to be made here.you can be part of it. cool
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hi sames.
Bungalows are almost non-existent here
right about now,that is not to say that we can't get a handle on one.
We are working assidiously.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
Lekki is what it is due to overspeculation.
Guess what, the prices will soon come to a stand still or even drop. There's a financial crunch out there
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hello Everyone.
Estuary ventures and her partners have untold acres for sale at lekki.
We also have plots for sale at Badore 4m per plot asking.
At Ogombo plots sales ranges from 1.5m
We have a plot plus at Addo,near the power line with existing structures:13m asking.
We have 10 acres or 17,000 m2 along Ahmadu Bello way,V/i. Price:5.3b asking.
We have 2 hectares for sale along Akin Ogunlewe,V/i. Price:40m usd. asking.
We have 1 hectare and 15 plots with existing structures at Adeola Odeku.Price:5.3b asking.
We also have properties all over Lagos and Nigeria including functional filling stations at Abuja.

We are only a phone call away.please reach estuary's James on: 2348054601115 or 2348055638643.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by higznet(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2009
james1. i greet u. i like ur communication and sales skills. U are articulate and easy to understand.
i have an uncompleted 4 bedroom semi-detached house with a bq in friends colony estate (a serviced estate with many facilities) on argungi road off lekki/epe express way before chevron roundabout on lekki peninsula for sale. completion date is close and its presently priced @ N49m but I'm willing to accept a 'reasonable' price. can u help sell it for me? pls get in touch via email (higznet@yahoo.com) or +447818850306.
i hope to travel to nig before the end of next week. my nig phn no is 08050415233. i'll also call u tomorrow.

other estate agents, lawyers, property developers and speculators should please take note. thanks.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by Ebedi: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2009
I have a plot of land for sale at Apata Ajayi Estate, Lekki (after Crown Estate). The land has a Governor Consent (alias C of O). If you are interested, send me an email at adeyinka@telus.net
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello.
Higznet. am sorry for the phone number mistake;i have corrected it.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
@poster
Lekki is what it is due to overspeculation.
Guess what, the prices will soon come to a stand still or even drop.  There's a financial crunch out there

Hello there.you may not know that the residents of Ikota and Jakande estates have since receive notice to leave what some thought will be their home for life.
Where do you think they will move to?further up my friend,further up.
You may not also know that the Ogombo that is the solution to most persons owning a home of their own is hyked last week.the land holders seeing that hordes of people are moving in their direction and mostly to them called an "emergency"meet minds and agreed that no one should sell a plot lower than 2.5m. now,this should be news to you.the only situation that bring about price been stable or dropping is when there is no demand.
Barely 2weeks ago i took a client who really want to buy around Ogombo and environ.
Because i"know"how to find the best deals;i got for her a plot for 1020m instead of 1.5m mininum then.and then i gave her advise that is worth more than pure gold as per the land.i told her"buy now that they obviously need the money and save yourself some money or leave it and buy later when this guys have money in their hands and pay more.
She was supposed to discuss it over with "the relevant authourities"in her circle.she hasn't called me still and the prices have gone up.
The price of property in Nigeria will not"crumble"because the global credit CRUNCH does not affect Nigeria as it affect the U.K and the U.S
Our stock market crunch happened because people no longer want to buy and there were many people who were crazy about selling, especially the foreign investors at our Stock market who badly needed to take money to their home countries.
Someone lost over 500m and the foreign investors in a certain bank withdrew four billion dollars to their home country,the U.S
It has never happened in property.
Property business is on the rise. 
Friend,come buy now from Estuary(lekki sales) and prepare to receive the big paycheck.  cool
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Everyone.
We have buildings and land for sale at Ikoyi,V/i,lekki phase 1 and other parts of Lagos.
We are only a phone call away.please reach Estuary's James on:2348054601115 or 2348055638643 or jumejames@yahoo.com
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Everyone.

DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE AT LEKKI PHASE 1

Property:5 bedroom detached house(all en-suite)tastefully finished(security doors)

Size: 600 m2.

Price:120m net.

For further enquiries,pls call Estuary's James 2348055638643 or 2348054601115
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Everyone.

Very soon,all our property adverts(that is for sale) will come with pictures.
That is a promise from Estuary ventures and her partners.

Many thanks.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
It may be a real estate bubble if prices are really rising as fast as you say.  Just like what happened in the NSE.  not the best time to buy.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by larez(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2009
Seun:

It may be a real estate bubble if prices are really rising as fast as you say.  Just like what happened in the NSE.  not the best time to buy.

Seun: I agree with you Brotha. I think most of these Ads are overpriced anyways. I keep changing the prices to dollars and going  shocked
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by shillla: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2009
hi i need 3bed room flat to buy withen the island (btween 4millon and 5millon waiting for reply
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by james1(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2009
@poster:hi   i need 3bed room flat to buy withen the island  (btween 4millon and 5millon waiting for reply

Shillla.you must understand that the prices of flats on the island is not quite cheap.like right now we have a 3 bedroom flat for sale at Dolphin estate.Price:22m
This is some of the cheapest you can find.

Regards.
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by blissieng(f): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
I need a plot of land along Lekki & Ajah - max 2M.

Pls reply asap. thnx
Re: Property Prices Are Rising Really Fast In Lekki by tolu10: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
need a plot in lekki / ajah under 2million.

(1) (Reply)

Separate Staircase 2Bedroom Flat Wit 2T/2B @ Papa Ajao, Mushin (1Year Rent). PIX / Mini Flat 2bed-flat And 3bedrm Flat And A Room Salf For Rent Lekki Ajah / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!! BUY 5 GET 1 FREE FOR 750k/PLOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.