Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories (209798 Views)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Bridesmaid Butt Cheek Exposure: The Latest Wedding Trend(photos) HIT OR MISS / Dresses For Bridesmaids And The Rest Of The Bridal Train; Who Should Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2009
~Net over Satin, Re-Embroidered Lace with Metallic Accents, Crystal Beading & Sequins: Semi-Cathedral Train

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2009
TIA Wedding PICS!!~~I love her dress~~ wink

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2009
Kelis Wedding PICS. **The dress is beautiful but its not my style**

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2009
**Mariah WEDDING** Hate the dress

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2009
~~Kendra Wilkinson wedding~~The dress is 2 big!!

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2009
~~Love this dress~~Comedian AY and his wife Mabel

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2009
CONT,

~~Her dress is very unique. I love the color~~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by No2Atheism(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
Okay we can see both the plus sizes, the lepa and different shades.

I prefer simplicity and non-white gowns (white is too common) something unique for the future mrs somebody.
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

Okay we can see both the plus sizes, the lepa and different shades.

I prefer simplicity and non-white gowns (white is too common) something unique for the future mrs somebody.

I agree. I do not want my gown to be "Pure White". It should be a unique color. Everyone has White wedding gowns these days.
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by Hauwa1: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
i will go for crystal white cant wait
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
~I like the colour of Kelis's Wedding gown!Dunno about Mabel's gown . . . It isnt flattering to her figure,but the Colour & style is kwel!!
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I like the colour of Kelis's Wedding gown!

I concur.
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
~ More Gorgeous Growns~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
~Alfred Angelo Plus Size Dresses~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
~Front & Back View~

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by Kuchael(f): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hi,

Have you seen the latest Event and Wedding Directory @ www.eventandweddingvendors.com the prices are very affordable tell others about it too.

thank you
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by BEAUTY2387: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
please everyone there is a rose colored mermaid wedding dress on here that i want so bad but i can find who made it.  i believe you posted it (mohawkchic)! please its right under the dress with roses all over it! please tell me where you found the dress or who the designer is! please my email is alycatron@yahoo.com
please let me know for i am to marry soon

be blessed

PS if anyone knows this answer please reply! wink
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by adetunrayo(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
Am enjoying these, more pls
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by DonADESIDA(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
check out lovely cheap gowns in nigeria, www.bridely.com.ng prices form N40k upwards

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
they have lovely gowns and they are custom made

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
A BRIDE MUSN'T WEAR WHITE JUST COS EVERYONE DOES, SHE SHOULD WEAR A COLOR THAT MAKES HER FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AND WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN, WHEN THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY. FROM N45,000 UPWARDS GET AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING GOWN WHICH IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SIZE AND BODY, ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU TO AVOID THE STRESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND AMENDMENTS,
VIST US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.
OR CALL US 07031842268, 08079926906

VISIT US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng
YOUR WEDDING APPAREL SOLUTIONS:
WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
more pics

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2012

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2012

Re: The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories by lisabe: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
A BRIDE MUSN'T WEAR WHITE JUST COS EVERYONE DOES, SHE SHOULD WEAR A COLOR THAT MAKES HER FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AND WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN, WHEN THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY. FROM N45,000 UPWARDS GET AN EVEN BETTER WEDDING GOWN WHICH IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SIZE AND BODY, ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU TO AVOID THE STRESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND AMENDMENTS,
VIST US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.
OR CALL US 07031842268, 08079926906

VISIT US NOW AT www.bridely.com.ng
YOUR WEDDING APPAREL SOLUTIONS:
WEDDING GOWNS:
BRIDESMAID DRESSES/GOWNS
LITTLE BRIDE DRESSES

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.