Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. (856 Views)

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place / CBN Allows New Businesses Borrow From N220bn MSME Fund / Kiva: A Place To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. by Ashmark(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello NL,I have a business idea that require up to #1million...Please is their any financial institution in Nigeria that can borrow me money..The problem is that I don't have any collateral
Re: Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. by peterwhyte123: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2015
yes there is a place to borrow money.check www.dreamnationalliance.coop they provide you with a platform to use to raise any amount of money for any project or cause without paying back a cent.all you need to do is to join the cooperative society with only N5400 which is a one time membership fee.then just refer three people to join through u and then firstly u get ur N5400 back and then u qualify to apply for the loan.they either give u loan or help u raise money for ur project.they rock honestly.hope u give it a shot.
Re: Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. by ikemefunam: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
there is a company called bob joe capital investment inquire about them
Re: Is Their Any Place To Borrow Money. by adehsenior(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
ikemefunam:
there is a company called bob joe capital investment inquire about them
Plz id you can help with their contact it'll be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy Palm Kernel Shell? / ..... / Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.