Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. (680 Views)

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? / Top 10 Rejection Lines By Women(and There Real Meaning) / Top 10 Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by tytylayor: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo playing geek in 'Deliverance')

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (I don't want to do my dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and lay. It's the male perspective thing.)
Re: The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by kronkykay(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2008
why don't i get any of these?
Re: The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
Nice
Re: The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by clemcykul(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2008
i dont geddit!

toyota wats nice
Re: The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by manmustwac(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
well i get it. Good work tytylayor i've experienced number nine myself
Re: The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2008
clap 4 urself serious student grin

(1) (Reply)

Dey Police Whey Dey For This Country / Student-teacher Relationship: By Diamonleda / Vacancy For The Post Of An Electrician In India(fat Salary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.