Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Must A Man Declare His Assets Before A Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Must A Man Declare His Assets Before A Relationship? (524 Views)

JEEEZZ!! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos / Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must A Man Declare His Assets Before A Relationship? by vinkolo: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2012
I thought of how a man can get his real love through a social media, it gave me a worry to imagine it, until I gave it a trial. So I ask, must a man declare his assets before a relationship? For about three times now I have been posting for a serious relationship, the first day I agreed to meet a particular girl, after the agreement she ask me if I will be picking her with a cab or my car? I told her of course a cab, instantly she asked me which type of car do I use, at that juncture I suspected her flamboyant need, I have to lie to her that for now I have no car, immediately she exclaimed, I ask her: what’s wrong? She plainly told me on phone that the relationship will not gonna work out and bang the phone on me. The second time, another girl called after some talking’s she ask me where I work in portharcourt, I told her the truth that I am a paramilitary officer, she was a bit interested, she became so worried to know my rank in the job, in that very case I just told her that I’m a junior staff (even though that I am a senior officer) immediately she dropped the call, when I called her back she advised me not to call her again, I ask why she said we are not of the same class. The last one that angered me was a particular girl that called me yesterday, she sent a text asking for my email, I quickly replied the text which I gave her my mail, then in the text I told her to always hint me whenever she sends a mail so that I can check my mail. This girl replied the text asking me: Does it mean that I don’t have a laptop or even internet ready phone? Is very ridiculous indeed. Why can’t ladies leave wealth out of relationship? Last 5 months my fiancé quitted our relationship complaining that I don’t have a good job, after 1 month of the separation I got a dream job. Tomorrow when they are very near to mono pause they will start looking for a real love. Please im still searching but only serious ladies who will love me for who I am but not what I have. Because the things I have today I might or might not have it again tomorrow. But love ever lives, love is the ultimate. My number is 08068489413 only real loves please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Working Class Pretty Lady 30yrs Above / Free Hookups / Looking For A Serious Realtionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.