Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (29019 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Telez(m): 5:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2012
mfm04622:

It was not a reprisal attack. The Hausa did not start it. But we alll give the Hausa's bad name to hang them. In fact the reprisal attacks is ongoing with attacks on villages in Kaduna South. 1 killed today, two tomorrow. Its not making the news becuase its not an all out affair. We have been conditioned to believe when there is crisis, it caused by Hausas

So you mean Kaduna christian youth started killing Hausas because of the cartoon of prophet Mohamad?
No wonder gumi is trying to make us realize hausas are innocent.
See the big fat lie you just laid on the ground. Is that what mohammed thought you?
If yes, then their is nothing godly about islam. Islam is A̶̲̥̅​ tool of satan.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2012
sisnowee:

If u want to xpress ur anger must u kill innocent pipo, U must b animal. Do U tink kaduna belong to ur father, who are hausa fulani? who told u kaduna belong to Hausa? who told u dat history? go to school U will not, read U will not, travel to knw other pipo's culture u will not, jst stay in ur coridor n b posting blunder.If not GOD intervention,soon U will say JOS,ADAMAWA,TARABA,BENUE,KOGI,GOMBI,BORNO,YOBE, & even the southern state belong to Hausa fulani, Stupid things.

Kaduna, majority hausa fulani? Soon, lagos will become majority hausa dominated too.
You will soon come and claim your land and claim your forefathers founded bar beach. Thieves.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 5:25am On Dec 28, 2012
nijanigga: Sheikh gumi that boko haram almost took him out last time.Well,he is still on thier target list.

That's A̶̲̥̅​ staged drama. They didn't intend to kill him. He is their member. They knew SSS were on his trail. They wanted to clean his name. That's why they staged that fake attack.
Who is gumi to escape boko haram death? They killed A̶̲̥̅​ senator. They attack barracks and and kill soldiers.
How is killing A̶̲̥̅​ lunatic imam difficult for boko haram.
Gumi is their top echelon. Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ebereugwoji: 5:39am On Dec 28, 2012
That same allah will definitely wipe out all idiotic islamic whatever when the time comes.Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by stantob(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Iaz93: LUNATIC
One word to qualify Gumi's response.You deserve an award.
Complete LUNATIC he is.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Iaz93: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2012
stantob:
One word to qualify Gumi's response.You deserve an award.
Complete LUNATIC he is.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by teskyg: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2012
@ Dr. Saddik Magaji,am in doubt if you really went to school.Your written English is a disgrace to all educated people from the North.Its clear now why you all reason along the same line with Gumi.Islam is a Cancer.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Ibro4peak: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2012
odehaj: This debate will NEVER end until Jesus comes!The qu'ran believing moslems will ALWAYS hate Christians take it or leave it!!! But we can do something to reduce them,kill a pig and drop it in their mosques they will never pray in that mosque again.They will think their allah has cursed them!personally I'm about doing that in a mosque in my area,carry it out guys!-...just kidding oh! Let's live in peace pls!
hw could u b kidding wif ur life.try dat nd judge urself.y dont u kid about killing ur fking and deceivn pastrs.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Ferdinandu(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Abeg this Nairaland is not for Religious bigots Back off
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by vega84(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Stupid reglioin I wonder y we are in the same country wit this satans

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by tayoccu(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2012
I wonder why they call it "the religion of peace"?
Cos whereever they consittute a significant majority, there is one form of arnachy or the other, they are highly intolerant, despite the fact that they themselves have no regard for people of other faith.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by umar2: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Watch your tongue, remain on the topic of discussion and dont take to far.
hotwax:
You need A̶̲̥̅​ brain scan. Esp. You and your mentally deranged aboki low life killers. So in all the sins listed above, muslims/atheist don't commit any?
So muslims don't steal, lie, rape.
Your mohamad was the dirtiest person on earth. Imagine 42 old year man having sx with A̶̲̥̅​ 6 years old girl.
Your so-called mohamad engaged in dirty sexual immorality. I even respect Ifa worsahippers than mohamad.
Since when have you heard of mosque bin bombed by christians.

Anyways I can't blame you. That's what your mohamed told muslims to do. Muslims are the worst liars on this planet. A̶̲̥̅​ cancer to planet earth.
Whoever invented that religion will not rest peace.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kenzspunpy(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2012
I actually wonder if some of these muslims are humans. I say some because I'm from a muslim- christian background in the south west and non of my muslim family members exhibit any kind of fanaticism and religious insanity. How do u kill people just because they are not of your faith? To me, that is complete insanity. Was Mohammad, whom they seek to protect at all cost born a muslim? If people of other faith were being killed during his time, will he ever have the chance to embrace islam? Do you ever force people to take to believe in your cause if it is truly genuine?. These guys are just senseless, inhuman, insane and devils from the pit of hell! To whom human life is worthless, insanity describes such a character. These guys are simply hungry cannibals, unfit to be called humans...
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by siokpe: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
This among others are the reasons why the North will continue to trail from behind. See what a supposedly Learned Teacher and Leader is gushing out from his dirty mouth. If I come close to this evil man I will hit his mouth with a barrel. This animal from Zamfara is not qualified to live among decent creatures. He irritate like a pig
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by asemota2012: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2012
These are the sponsors of Boko-Haram:What you sow you will reap;
Sincere 9gerian: Patrick Yakowa's Death Was An Act of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi

MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2012
kenzspunpy: I actually wonder if some of these muslims are humans. I say some because I'm from a muslim- christian background in the south west and non of my muslim family members exhibit any kind of fanaticism and religious insanity. How do u kill people just because they are not of your faith? To me, that is complete insanity. Was Mohammad, whom they seek to protect at all cost born a muslim? If people of other faith were being killed during his time, will he ever have the chance to embrace islam? Do you ever force people to take to believe in your cause if it is truly genuine?. These guys are just senseless, inhuman, insane and devils from the pit of hell! To whom human life is worthless, insanity describes such a character. These guys are simply hungry cannibals, unfit to be called humans...
bro i wonder o, seems to me like these guys are hell bent on practicalizing their destructive fantasies. some of these guys need to be chained and kept in the zoo an isolated reinforced dungeon
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Patrick Yakowa's Death Was An Act of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi

MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1

NA BECOS GEN. BUHARI LOCK YOU UP FOR PREACHING BAD THINGS TO THE SOCIATY DURING HIS TERM AS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE ! shocked shocked shocked Na em you still the winch HUNT the guy for reacting the way every normal eldre state man should react! cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by michygold: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
gbanikiti: Someone needs to get his mouth sown with needle and thread.smh!
very good one thing is this no mattar d level of happiness meted out cos his dead kw dat u accuser will die someday think abt ur life oga kw all
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by jaymichael(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
ITbomb: Have someone notice that ever since that reprisal attack on muslim by christians, there have been relative peace in Kaduna.
that's why I love Israel. attack attack attack more attack attack! its better than having to defend yourself.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by regginy: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2012
God will purnish him 4 dis statement and he will die soonest and d birds will feast on his flesh!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by lambvard: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
May Almighty Allah forgive us of our sin
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by umar2: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2012
i have testify to the fact that, there is no God worthy to be worshiped except ALLAH, and Mohammed is his last prophet.

FOR WHO SO EVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED NONE CAN MISGUIDE , AND FOR WHO SO ALLAH HAS MISGUIDE NONE CAN GUIDE , FOR THEY HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE, FOR THEY HAVE EAR, BUT CANT HEAR. FOR ALLAH IS SWIFT IN HIS JUDGE.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2012
umar2: i have testify to the fact that, there is no God worthy to be worshiped except ALLAH, and Mohammed is his last prophet.

FOR WHO SO EVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED NONE CAN MISGUIDE , AND FOR WHO SO ALLAH HAS MISGUIDE NONE CAN GUIDE , FOR THEY HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE, FOR THEY HAVE EAR, BUT CANT HEAR. FOR ALLAH IS SWIFT IN HIS JUDGE.

I was expecting you will continue to where it is written ' Kill the infidels [Unbelievers] '

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by vesto09(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
kenzspunpy: I actually wonder if some of these muslims are humans. I say some because I'm from a muslim- christian background in the south west and non of my muslim family members exhibit any kind of fanaticism and religious insanity. How do u kill people just because they are not of your faith? To me, that is complete insanity. Was Mohammad, whom they seek to protect at all cost born a muslim? If people of other faith were being killed during his time, will he ever have the chance to embrace islam? Do you ever force people to take to believe in your cause if it is truly genuine?. These guys are just senseless, inhuman, insane and devils from the pit of hell! To whom human life is worthless, insanity describes such a character. These guys are simply hungry cannibals, unfit to be called humans...

And unfit to be called Muslims. Even if a muslim is killed under any circumstance, it is expected of his kinsmen to seek justice not vengeance. Question Gumi should be asked is: If Prophet Muhammad kinsmen were to be killed what would he have done? I am sure Gumi would have looked down and ashamed of himself for that comment. This is a sort of misinterpretaion of Islam from people who others (Muslims and non-Muslims) consider renowned scholars of Islam whereas they are actually a misrepresentation of Islam. May Allah forgive them.

Please, it is wrong to judge a religion based on the actions of its adherents, first of all, we have to know that they are humans and very cunny, selfish and unpredictable. To do otherwise for Islam will be like saying that Christianity supports Homosexuality just because some Churches in the West ordained gay bishops. Or just because the judges in Nigeria have chosen to selfishly interpret the constitution wrongly means that we don't have a good constitution in this country? Humans should be blamed not the books nor the institutions.

Happy new year in advance to all.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by arewaboy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sheikh gumi u have speak the truth let these ra scals shower their hatred i know it will not harm u. UP UP MALLAM.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Yujin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Don't be alarmed. Sheik Gumi Jnr is towing the path of his late father who instigated the Maitatsine riots some decades ago. If you don't know his father, take time to look at the pictures of past muslim scholars in Nigeria: he is the one with white sideburse whose eyes were focussed upwards.
Sheik Gumi, go on with revelations.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by k9ine(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Yujin
wow! so he's just a chip of the old block.
It's 'side-board' sir, NOT 'sideburse'
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by muredo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ghumi is on WEED,Useless leader
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Yujin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
k9ine: @Yujin
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Yujin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
k9ine: @Yujin
Thanks my guy.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2012

You obviously did not care to find out how Muslims were massacred in southern kaduna. Your dual background did not tea ch you anything about objectivity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / 2019: Forces Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.