Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

"I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh (3812 Views)

Photo: Wizkid With Chris Brown, Bow Wow And Jermaine Dupri In One Room / SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown / Wizkid Promise To Release His Collaboration With Chris Brown Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh by qwester: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I didn't have any sexual contact with Chris Brown. We all hung out after the show because we have mutual friends. I actually went with Wizkid who's cool with Chris. It's not abnormal for models/vixens to meet artists in the line of work that I do. I didn't really speak with him, just hello and goodbye. It was cool to meet him and he was polite enough to take a photo with us.

We hung out with him after the show and I left for home to go and prepare for Christmas. It was nothing scandalous like what is being implied.
more on backstage360..com

(1) (Reply)

Terry G --- Sangalow Part 2 Video....! / Psquare Taste The Money (testimony) Instrumental Remake Pro By D Xpen6iv / Emtee Manando Full Album Is Finally Out (download Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.