Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,512 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? (7308 Views)

Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Why Do Nigeria Car Dealers Avoid Displaying VIN Information / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by greatbuilder: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear all,
I got a link of recent where I saw varieties of cars being displayed for sale/auction at cheap prices. The purported sales were said to be carried out by the Customs. I want to confirm if anyone has heard of this or bought any cars of such at cheap prices. I am afraid if those who designed the website (http://www.nigeriacarmart.com) are not defrauders of guys selling stolen vehicles. Example a 2010 Toyota Camry may go for N400k.
How real is this please?
Re: Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by symbianDON(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
my dear friend, FLEE AS FAST AS YOUR KEYBOARD CAN CARRY YOU!!!!
Re: Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nigeria customs service is legally empowered to seize vehicles that contravene the laws established in the Customs and Excise management act CEMA caps 90, and based on the same legal book are equally empowered to AUCTION and ALLOCATE seized vehicle to interested members of the public. However if such activity will take place I believe it will be advertised on the official website of the department or it will take place at their headquaters at Wuse in Abuja.
Be very careful,so that you do not fall victim of fraudsters who try to attract you with alarmingly low prices for vehicles.
It will not take long to visit the offical customs website to verify these incredible offers.
Re: Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by mastro: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2012
greatbuilder: Dear all,
I got a link of recent where I saw varieties of cars being displayed for sale/auction at cheap prices. The purported sales were said to be carried out by the Customs. I want to confirm if anyone has heard of this or bought any cars of such at cheap prices. I am afraid if those who designed the website (http://www.nigeriacarmart.com) are not defrauders of guys selling stolen vehicles. Example a 2010 Toyota Camry may go for N400k.
How real is this please?

My Brother if it sounds too good to be true, then it is

[size=18pt]419 site[/size] ------ I don't even need to open it
example http://www.nigeriacarmart.com/used_car-8840-Toyota_Avensis_.html with picture of Honda Accord.

If however like many of my country people think you can wash $$'s with Mercury, by all means contact them, then come here with your tales of woe, no seriously they are just scammers trying their luck
Re: Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by FemiAdisa: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? by UncleBi24: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you jare

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Bmws / This Is How Much Your Toyota Corolla Engine Will Cost You In Ladipo / BMW Mechanic Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.