Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) (4238 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by kemmy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2005
It sure feels good to be back,I missed you guys,you always keep me on my toes.

I read trough this thread and men.....I thought it was a script from Jake and the fatman or James Bond Movie...

AWA OMO NAIJA!I cannot help but awe at the way we think,but as people say, It takes a thief to catch a......

Trooper don't stop loving though!
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by layi(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2005
I beg to Disagree!

It takes a 'cop' to catch a ......

Ma fun wa loruko ti o da now! - Dont give us a bad name.

Afterall nobody in d forum asked him for the money (escrow service) so we'll give d right woman.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by Trooper(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2005
@ Jackie - Thanks for your comment. Yes, I'm white, born and raised in Germany now based in Los Angeles.

@ hot-angel - Australian ? shocked
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by hotangel2(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2005
Am i wrong?
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by kazey(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2005
White man. How you dey? grin
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by Jackie(f): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2005
Wona go make me i laugh out my lungs here o cheesy cheesy cheesy. So finnally where you belong shaa. So u' re a German naturalized as an American. A bi make wanna talk true o... First u're an Autralian, now a German and has naturalized as an American lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ummmmmmmm
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by WesleyanA(f): 3:07am On Aug 23, 2005
he's German based in los Angeles. hot angel got it right except she said australia instead of germany. she was probably looking at latoya's profile and made that mistake.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by hotangel2(f): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2005
Ohh Wesley. Latoya is in one in Australia right? Damn my ass. Thanks for the correction. Wesley has explained it now jackie.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by gina34(f): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2005
jackie which one be your own.
you guys should leave troppee alone if he is white fine if he is not whats ur problem.
abi to be white na crime.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by Trooper(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2005
Thanks @ Gina34, yeah just leave me alone so will I. Got enough !
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by Jackie(f): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2005
gina34:

jackie which one be your own.
you guys should leave troppee alone if he is white fine if he is not whats your problem.
abi to be white na crime.
Gosh cheer up, u sound so offensive why this tone for Christ sake i don't think it's anybody's intension to hurt anybody here just to have fun but as same time maintain some base of respect. Toopper dear, notting to make u feel cry cry ok... U badly and genuinly needed help and we are here to provide, i don't think anybody is doubting ur identity at least i am not for sure. I just noticed something i though is should point out. Cheer up No offense[i][/i], and i think i stressed this a zillion times in my post cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by Greatpeter(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2005
Since you know what to do please go ahead and do it and feed us back.
But be cautious.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by kenflavor(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2005
I read from the begginning of this thread to the last word and NAIRALANDERS do u know what I've found out?
Is either, WesleyanA and hot-angel are fooling us or the so called fake white guy is fooling us
@ the first page of the thread Trooper told us that he is a citizen of United State.s and on this same page, Seun was trying to find out from Trooper if there is no girl to fall in love with in his area? Hear his reply and I quote "Seun you probably not been to US so far, especially California. The women here are different........................" Which means Trooper lives in California
@ the second page, hot-angel said and I quote "He's Australian but based in America" but in his reply @ the third page of the same thread, Trooper corrected hot-angel and he said " Yes, I'm white, born and raised in Germany now based in Los Angeles" what are these contradictions and cheap lies for, after hot-angel had made us to understand that she had been a friend with Trooper through PM and yahoo mesenger. So, I think hot-angel must have known Trooper well enough than to make mistakes about where he comes from.
WesleyanA, were u were with hot-angel on the same computer when she was looking at Latoya's profile?

Girls I fear una ooo?  let's stop giving Nigerians bad names.

Seun please try to add Trooper to your yahoo messenger, then u chat with him with web cam. I think we should allow somepeople to continue fooling us.

nddy, you are very right, I support u
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by layi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2005
kenflavor:

Is either, WesleyanA and hot-angel are fooling us or the so called fake white guy is fooling us
@ the first page of the thread Trooper told us that he is a citizen of United State.s and ........@ the second page, hot-angel said and I quote "He's Australian but based in America" but in his reply @ the third page of the same thread, Trooper corrected hot-angel and he said " Yes, I'm white, born and raised in Germany now based in Los Angeles" what are these contradictions and cheap lies for, .
Girls I fear una ooo?  let's stop giving Nigerians bad names.

I would have given u a tap-on-the-back for a job-well-done but i found out your points aint tight enough to be accepted into the SSS not to talk of the FBI.
Here's why?

**Los Angeles is simply a city in California.
**A German can still be a US Citizen. Ever heard of nationalization/Dual citizenship ?
HA might have mistaken his nationality. There's no contradiction or lie.
Its becomes a contradiction if the guy in person counters himself.
I wont say Trooper is for real but your points aint enough to proof otherwise.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by nddy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2005
when someone tells you he is German, maybe his parents might not be from America but Germany while the guy in question might be born in America. I dont know if he is real but i guess this might not be a joke.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by kenflavor(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2005
Thanx Layi for the correction
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by layi(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2005
You are welcome wink
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by nucca(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2005
if u'r really really desperate for a Nigerian friend, partner, wife? theres lots of them nearby, including carly.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by alex2682: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
hi,trying to get in touch with trooper.ive got a very similar situation goin on with me right now,a girl whose in lagos at the moment but lives in london.if u cud get in touch mate and il tell u a little more.my email is vandyk11@hotmail.com.hopefully speak to u soon.cheers
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by chrisd(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2005
All bullshit to me. Go half half for the ticket. If she does not agree, there is something fishy. This is only my opinion.
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by bwaylu: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2006
you need to fallback
the girl is about to jack you for all you have if you want to meet a nice Nigerian girl start at home
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by bwaylu: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2006
you need to fallback
the girl is about to jack you for all you have if you want to meet a nice Nigerian girl start at home
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by obongyi: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2008
She's wants to use to get into the u.s,don't let her fool you
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by gabelogan(m): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2008
nna see all my naija girls just dey dey unnecessarily courteous and friendly because sey na oyinbo man! i tire oh, una with una slave mentality, abi una neva see oyinbo b4? why all that unnecessary courtesy?
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by dyabman(m): 3:21am On Sep 12, 2008
she could turn up to be a sca**er who knows
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by ula(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2008
MY GUY,

THIS NA ORIGINAL 419 PURE PURE!! DONT FALL MUGU 4 THIS KIND THING. MOST OF MY FRIENDS THAT R MARRIED TO PEOPLE LIVING IN THE US OR UK HAD THE GUYS COMING 2 C THEM IN NIGERIA B4 THE MARRIAGE. THEY ONLY WENT THERE ONCE B4 THEY GOT MARRIED AND THAT WAS AFTER ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS OF COURTSHIP.

O BOY!! EASY O!! MAKE THEY NO USE YOU MAKE SUYA!!

RUN 4 COVER OR DATE SOMEONE NEAR YOU OR BETTER STILL TELL HER YOU ARE COMING 2 C HER PEOPLE IN NIGERIA, OR THAT YOU R IN NIGERIA ALREADY AND SEE HER REACTION. B REST ASSURED, IT WONT BE A POSITIVE RESPONSE.

GOOD LUCK!!
Re: This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) by tck2000(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me / Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. / Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.