Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ (1281 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by advocate666: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
For my fellow Satanist and would be Satanists, the coming year will be a great year for us. The power of the devil is ever increasing and his gift of knowledge ever widening.
Be ready for what is coming. Arm yourself with knowledge. If you haven't already done so, get yourself a copy of the Satanic Bible and immerse yourself in it. It is a great armour against our foes.
You must consider all christian beliefs, acts and thought as parasites to be rid of. You must treat them as such and without mercy. Do not expect love, rather go with hate and destroy them.
For the sake of knowledge, also study the christian bible because that is their main weapon. Study it diligently and learn how to defeat them with their own tools. Break their defenses.
We will minister on this section in 2013.
Get ready and be fortified.

Let us pray:

The foul parasites tremble at the sound of the name Satan, the name of our Mighty and Beloved Lord, who is their enemy. Satan which to them, means adversary. Satan which to us means Truth. Truth is their adversary. Truth, power and knowledge, all of which lie in His hands.

For too long have the parasites afflicted us, and in the name of Satan we stand and in the name of Satan we fight, in the name of Satan we destroy, thus creating the true Satanic world. Destruction is the necessary order of things at this time, and this power by Him and the Mighty Gods of Hell has been put into our hands.

As brothers and sisters, our force is unstoppable. In Their Mighty and Eternal Names, we fight and we destroy the enemy with the pride, honour and integrity of true Satanic warriors. We relish the destruction of the filthy parasitic godly. Their destruction which is total and which is definite is now. We must stay strong in our Beloved Father Satan and fight on until the end.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Abaddon!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Azazel!!
Hail Lilith!!

Hail to all the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Hail to Hell's Army!
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
advocate666: For my fellow Satanist and would be Satanists, the coming year will be a great year for us. The power of the devil is ever increasing and his gift of knowledge ever widening.
Be ready for what is coming. Arm yourself with knowledge. If you haven't already done so, get yourself a copy of the Satanic Bible and immerse yourself in it. It is a great armour agains our foes.
You must consider all christian beliefs, acts and thought as parasites to be rid of. You must treat them as such and without mercy. Do not expect love, rather go with hate and destroy them.
For the sake of knowledge, also study the christian bible because that is their main weapon. Study it diligently and learn how to defeat them with their own tools. Break their defenses.
We will minister on this section in 2013.
Get ready and be fortified.

Let us pray:

The foul parasites tremble at the sound of the name Satan, the name of our Mighty and Beloved Lord, who is their enemy. Satan which to them, means adversary. Satan which to us means Truth. Truth is their adversary. Truth, power and knowledge, all of which lie in His hands.

For too long have the parasites afflicted us, and in the name of Satan we stand and in the name of Satan we fight, in the name of Satan we destroy, thus creating the true Satanic world. Destruction is the necessary order of things at this time, and this power by Him and the Mighty Gods of Hell has been put into our hands.

As brothers and sisters, our force is unstoppable. In Their Mighty and Eternal Names, we fight and we destroy the enemy with the pride, honour and integrity of true Satanic warriors. We relish the destruction of the filthy parasitic godly. Their destruction which is total and which is definite is now. We must stay strong in our Beloved Father Satan and fight on until the end.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Abaddon!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Azazel!!
Hail Lilith!!

Hail to all the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Hail to Hell's Army!
SMDH AT THIS HEATHEN ADVOCATE666. YOU DO KNOW THAT ABADDON IS 'ALEXANDER THE GREEK RIGHT' ? HE IS A WELL KNOWN GAY WHO LIKED RECEIVING IT UP THE AZZ. SO THIS IS WHO YOU WORSHIP ? SMH undecided

THE PROVERBIAL EMERGENCE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( MT SEIR ) TO KICK THE MEDES AND PERSIAN EMPIRE OUT OF POWER AND USHER IN THE GRECIA EMPIRE. ABBADON THE ADODI AND ADOFURO grin grin grin <<<< THIS IS YA gOD ?
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by tobechi20(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Christian pray and answer Amen.

What of satanist. What do they answer?
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by manmacho: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
are muslims and the quoran not a threat to the satanist

tell u what your satan bows to me i kick him like a dog
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by advocate666: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2012
obadiah777: SMDH AT THIS HEATHEN ADVOCATE666. YOU DO KNOW THAT ABADDON IS 'ALEXANDER THE GREEK RIGHT' ? HE IS A WELL KNOWN GAY WHO LIKED RECEIVING IT UP THE AZZ. SO THIS IS WHO YOU WORSHIP ? SMH undecided

THE PROVERBIAL EMERGENCE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( MT SEIR ) TO KICK THE MEDES AND PERSIAN EMPIRE OUT OF POWER AND USHER IN THE GRECIA EMPIRE. ABBADON THE ADODI AND ADOFURO grin grin grin <<<< THIS IS YA gOD ?

I am sure you have been once again misinformed, my cher Obadiah777. Do you seek real knowledge of have the godly forever blocked your heart?
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666:

I am sure you have been once again misinformed, my cher Obadiah777. Do you seek real knowledge of have the godly forever blocked your heart?
>>>> http://www.planetxtube.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126:satans-doctrine-exposed-by-albert-pike&catid=1:latest-news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqaGgqPOAk&playnext=1&list=PL8ED48A03F7403460 <<<<<< alexander the greek. a well known batty man. this is your gOD angry grin
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
ALEXANDER THE GREEK, THE PROVERBIAL KING OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. THE USHER OF THE GREEK EMPIRE WHICH IS DESCRIBED IN DANIEL 7 VS 6 AS THE LEOPARD. AND THE ENSUING EMPIRE THE ROMANS WHICH IS DESCRIBED IN REVELATION 13 VS 2 AS THE LEOPARD. HENCE THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE IS THE LEOPARD AND NIMROD MEANS LEOPARD TAMER. NIMR-RAD. THE ANCIENT AND MODERN BABYLONIAN EMPIRE BEGINS AND CLOSE THE LOOP THAT BEGAN AND WILL END THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH. SO ALL YOUR SATANIC BROTHERS WILL BE DESTROYED IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS TIME. THE TERM OF NIMROD IN MODERN BABYLONIA. BARRACK OBAMA IS THE REINCARNATION OF NIMROD. SO YOU HAVE 200 WEEKS TO ENJOY YOURSELF AFTER WHICH FIRE SHALL BE REIGNED ON ALL SATAN AND HIS MINIONS ON EARTH embarassed I DO HOPE YOU DONT PLAN TO BE PART OF THE HUMAN SUYA undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfxUL6k_FE&list=PL8ED48A03F7403460
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by advocate666: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^^ It is now confirmed that your misinformation is total.

If I call GEJ god, does that mean that in 2000, someone that worships god is worshipping GEJ?

So a jobless whiteman, looking at pictures on a computer, that is grey-haired at 37, is your source of bullshite?

Please look up the name Abaddon and lower your kpeteshi consumption.
Re: Satan Ministry: +Be Prepared+ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666: ^^^ It is now confirmed that your misinformation is total.

If I call GEJ god, does that mean that in 2000, someone that worships god is worshipping GEJ?

So a jobless whiteman, looking at pictures on a computer, that is grey-haired at 37, is your source of bullshite?

Please look up the name Abaddon and lower your kpeteshi consumption.
grin grin grin grin ERMMM MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION IS THE BOOK OF REVELATION 9 VS 11. APPLOYON AKA ABBADON AKA ALEXANDER THE FREAK. THE GUY IN THE VIDEO JUST HAPPENS TO BE CLUED UP TOO. I ONLY USE HIS VIDEO AS CORROBORATORY AND NOT A SOURCE. MY SOURCE IS THE KJV

(1) (Reply)

*A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. / Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist / 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Was Never Crucified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.