Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,790 members, 7,909,031 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women (13302 Views)

Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
I find it a tad insufferable what the media portrays as the ideal physique.

They want us to believe that slimness is the last word in attractiveness.

I humbly want to state that there are exceptions of which I'm one.

It would be disingenous of me to say that I don't like slim women but I seriously prefer fat (or as they say chubby) ones to the slim ones.

So I'm sick and tired of this media hokum and phoney tripe.

2 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by vislabraye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
May be you've not seen some slim and tall babes with nice figure. I'm not talking about those with flat chest and figure 1.
If you happen to see some slim Fulanis that are tall or Igbo chicks, you'll change your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
vislabraye: May be you've not seen some slim and tall babes with nice figure. I'm not talking about those with flat chest and figure 1.
If you happen to see some slim Fulanis that are tall or Igbo chicks, you'll change your mind.
I won't discount that. But seriously, I will choose fat ones any day any time.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Serendipity: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2013
vislabraye: May be you've not seen some slim and tall babes with nice figure. I'm not talking about those with flat chest and figure 1.
Like seriously
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fat women have really been disadvantaged especially here in Africa considering the fact that plum women used to be the delight of men back in the days. We're just following the white culture which has infiltrated our lives.

1 Like

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by semid4lyfe(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2013
afam4eva: Fat women have really been disadvantaged especially here in Africa considering the fact that plum women used to be the delight of men back in the days. We're just following the white culture which has infiltrated our lives.

Why must it be about "white culture" infiltrating our lives and not simply about preference and choice?

Majority Lots of people, me included cannot stand fat chubby women and will have nothing to do with them romantically

9 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by mrman2(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2013
To each his own.

2 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by majortele(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Abi o
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Fairgodwin(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2013
To be very honest, Op, I think we're on the same page on this one. coolTo be very honest, Op, I think we're on the same page on this one.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2013
Chubby girls rule, that's why I love nta and ait presenters.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Goziemiguel(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Give M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ great boobs average height ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ grt hips . And A̶̲̥̅♏ good T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ Ğϕ . I undastand we u #cuming# from .we al are stil entitled T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ our opininoz shah
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2013
As much as I love fat girls, nobody wants to see this on there TV screens..

1 Like

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2013
It has been scientifically proven that fat women pollute the air...as in mess during sex....so how do u go about you sweating it out on top of her and all she does is to continue messing....just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Which fat women are disadvantaged?

These days I read some stories on line and all I see is 'thick' 'bodied' 'soft' women, being the heroines, then some beechy, 'skinny' girl is the villain, then there are synonyms like 'stick' 'bony' 'flat'

Trust me, no one is dissing fat people, cos everytime I read a story, I definitely don't feel better about myself.

Even Westerners that we claim to be copying are now talking bout girls with the assss and booooobs to ensure World Peace.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by chymystique(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2013
Lmao!!! @ OP, ARE U OBESED?? U r soundin lik One
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by koolet: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Haa its harmattan already 4 warm romance against cold my broda ..orobo loleshee.. cheesy
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by adewasco2k(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2013
undecided

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2013
I think women who re fleshy rules!Those white skinny women now want to ve full lips,hips,boobs,ass and they are paying huge sums of money y
To look like me.all in all,fleshy women are damn more sexier than skinny gurls .
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2013
I was about to say the same darn thing safarigirl!!

I caught myself saying 2 days ago that being skinny only looks good on white girls. I had a thought and realized how sick that statement was and how I allowed the society get to my head on that. I think in the black community thick girls are praised and skinny girls are asked to eat more chicken in a mockery fashion.

The media praises women that are considered thick with the big/dumb booty and make skinny girls feel odd. I think skinny girls are the ones being abused and condemned by the media and society today

E.g: Kim Kardashian, J LO, beyonce types are what is considered hot of recent, enough of pitying the fat girls. What about us skinny girls cry cry

Oh and when I mean skinny, I do not mean anorexic. #just saying!

1 Like

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2013
adewasco2k: undecided

If that lady on the right shud trim her tummy,that's all it takes to beat the skinny bobo on the left
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by slimyem: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2013
Slim girls...
Fat girls..
All are/can be beautiful without belly fat..grin

1 Like

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Shollypopz: I was about to say the same darn thing safarigirl!!

I caught myself saying 2 days ago that being skinny only good on white girls. I had a thought and realized how sick that statement was and how I allowed the society get to my head on that. I think in the black community thick girls are praised and skinny girls are asked to eat more chicken in a mockery fashion.

The media praises women that are considered thick with the big/dumb booty and make skinny girls feel odd. I think skinny girls are the ones being abused and condemned by the media and society.......

E.g: Kim Kardashian, J LO, beyonce are what is considered hot of recent, enough of pitying the fat girls. What about us skinny girlks cry cry

Oh and when I mean skinny, I don not mean anorexic. #just saying!

Abeg derx jor!!!! angry

Atleast you can walk into any store and find a dress that fits you.. Atleast only slim girls are still seen on the catwalk of major labels on fashion week in Milan, Paris, London and Newyork..

Fat girls have been trying to fight back but its not been easy..

I go into the gym and see curvy women almost fainting on the threadmill because they are trying to look slim..

ABEG drex jor.. You slim girls have been making my Orobohs feel bad..

2 Likes

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Lbrasi: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2013
everybody with hin own wahala sha.as i like tall ladies reach i never really dey lucky with one till this minute I am typing this.
I no know abt the next minute sha...
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2013
Tall, slim and sexy is d real deal anyday any time. Lekpa toh bad representing yeaaaa wink
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by slimyem: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Both fat and slim girls have their own disadvantages and in this part of the world,i really don't think one weighty over the other
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Abeg derx jor!!!! angry

Atleast you can walk into any store and find a dress that fits you.. Atleast only slim girls are still seen on the catwalk of major labels on fashion week in Milan, Paris, London and Newyork..

Fat girls have been trying to fight back but its not been easy..

I go into the gym and see curvy women almost fainting on the threadmill because they are trying to look slim..

ABEG drex jor.. You slim girls have been making my Orobohs feel bad..
Maybe in the white community that's true and oh my God there's different sizes of curvy, thick and fat. It's hard hving this argument wiv u, I'm not sure u know what u're talking about.....

Just so u know, we have plus size models!! So save me the bullsh1t about runways!!

It depends, a lady that wears a size 0 should find it hard to find her size in stores like The limited, New York & company,.........both parties suffer one way or the other in finding their sizes in stores

The same treatment fat girls receive is just as cruel as those skinny girls do. It's just we have ppl ready to fight on behalf of fat girls while they over look the size 0 black girl stuffing herself on junk food and soda just because Tyrone says he wants a thick black woman.

Not to talk of the double standard. A fat girl can call a skinny girl toothpick and all sorts of insult but when a skinny girl calls a fat chic Buffalo, all of a sudden ppl raise their silly voices to talk about insecurities and unfairness! mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by sylve11: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2013
slimyem: Slim girls...
Fat girls..
All are/can be beautiful without belly fat..grin

Come take N5.00 for this truth. cool
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/934718_curves_jpgba5863e0d66d51ed549a85442c88c561

lynpetra:
If that lady on the right shud trim her tummy,that's all it takes to beat the skinny bobo on the left

It is one of those senseless daft comparisons meant to brainwash fooools.

If one is going to compare a fat woman with rolls, then it should be with a skinny woman straighter than a NEPA pole.

There are many big women like Toolz with curves in the right places and zero belly. Those are the ones anyone with a brain in their head would compare with a slim girl in shape.

Then you have a real battle.

irpheezy: Tall, slim and sexy is d real deal anyday any time. Lekpa toh bad representing yeaaaa wink

lynpetra: I think women who re fleshy rules!Those white skinny women now want to ve full lips,hips,boobs,ass and they are paying huge sums of money y
To look like me.all in all,fleshy women are damn more sexier than skinny gurls .

Let men do the talking when it comes to the real deal.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2013
It's all about individual choice. I have nothing against the larger women, or the slimmer ones, what's most important is how they feel about themselves; if they're happy with themselves, then what the world and his wife think shouldn't matter.

My preference though is slim ladies.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Ihailedthee: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2013
I humbly want to state that there are exceptions of which I'm one.

There are always exceptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! / My Skin Looks Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.