Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,945 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas (11387 Views)

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by babymama3: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
I got him a sweater but it was the wrong size,will go and exchange it today grin

He got me a modest diamond necklace and a nice Tommy Hilfiger v-necked sweater a little bigger too but I am keeping it..i was all smiles

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by 1Dray(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
salafiyy: WHY DO YOU CARE TO KNOW?...ANYWAY, I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS BECAUSE IT IS A 'KUFURTIC' FESTIVE

Look at a 'Kufur'/'Harne' calling Xmas 'Kufurtic'. SMH @some fanatics...
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by nollywood20: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Cash for shopping to buy whatever she prefers.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by LadyTC: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
stev007: I didn't give her anyfin dis christmas boh she sen me dis gorgeous pair of prada palms/pecker #dont rily know whotcha call it in ya hood# plus dis designer perfume. Mi finking of sending ha nice flowers as new year gift with sumfin like 200naira worth of recharge card for ha calls undecided Isinit gud?

Loooool gosh rolling on my bed in laughter
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by babymama3: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
kiss kiss

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by ITbomb(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
#ITHAPPENEDTOME
I got some boxers and gave her perfume
She must have seen the disappointment on my face.
BOXERS AGAIN?
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by jamesbridget13(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
He's far from me right now, when we both c by january we ll settle that though we talked, exchanged season message n kissed via phone on 25th
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by babymama3: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
And since I am no woman to wait around for a present,I treated myself to a Christmas gift before I got one kiss kiss
Currently the most expensive piece of jewelry I own since I lost my beautiful ring.
Bought me something else too kiss kiss

Picture removed grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
I gave mine an ipod shuffle worth 12k and sacrificed going to her place on christmas plus another one when she comes tomorrow. I just finished washing my bed sheet. She gave me cash... Omo I collect am o.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by dave247(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
I didn't give her anything, but i felt bad that i didn't. She's very nice and caring, the worst is that am not celebrating the XMAS & NEW YEAR with Her. A Job came up in Lagos, so i had 2 travel from Ph city 2 Eko n am stay till next year even though am not sure of when am returning... Anyways, am get her sumtin wen am coming. Much love...lols!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by anelka101(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
simens phone with long antenal plus including vodafone sim{old school things}
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by babymama3: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
dave247: I didn't give her anything, but i felt bad that i didn't. She's very nice and caring, the worst is that am not celebrating the XMAS & NEW YEAR with Her. A Job came up in Lagos, so i had 2 travel from Ph city 2 Eko n am stay till next year even though am not sure of when am returning... Anyways, am get her sumtin wen am coming. Much love...lols!

Awwwwww love nwantinti
How sweet.i like your girlfriends hairstyle

You look like Seun Osewa without the surprise look grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
cigar icon: I bought my girl 2 bags of garri, 5 mudu of sugar, 7 bottles of groundnut and 1 carton of cowbell cheesy
u have a bright future ahead of u grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
nigerian girls are not that romantic or sexy ... she myt be saving to buy him boxer and singlet grin grin
but who really wants under-garments for a gift undecided
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
packets of banger(12 rounds), + fireworks.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Clemzy16(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
eaglechild: It's Chrisrtmas not xmas.
It is Christmas not Chrisrtmas. Just so you know, the letter "X" represent christ in Greek language.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by huninaija(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fresh air... kiss
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Sarky(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nice thread. Smtymz I wonda if I did d right thng. I dnt alwyz hv chance so I gav my gal sm physical cash 2tek care of her Xmas bills. Am chanced only @ evenings n nights. Hop dt wznt too bad
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nnekacherry: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
oyetunji12: op dnt mind dem oo is it a crime 2 gve sum1 fone nd colect kis, op u try wella

hahahahahahaha
LMAO.. grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by RedLight1: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: but who really wants under-garments for a gift undecided
lol i wonder o.. Buh thats the naija girls best gift.. Only d one that is ok will give u shirt or sweater.. Buh they always expect big tins 4rm u, tablets, cars, brazillian air, dinner at d most expensive resturant grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by yinka40(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol....na my partner dey do birthday?
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by yinka40(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol....na my partner dey do birthday? No be jesus christ
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by starboyikenna(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
its nt xmas..ITS CHRISTMAS!!..dnt take away d essence of d season wit ignorant spellin!
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by dedons: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
A chilled bottle of COKE
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Rajman(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
oyetunji12: op dnt mind dem oo is it a crime 2 gve sum1 fone nd colect kis, op u try wella
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by omiobo: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
What more can I give than koboko that left with her sweet memory.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
dave247: I didn't give her anything, but i felt bad that i didn't. She's very nice and caring, the worst is that am not celebrating the XMAS & NEW YEAR with Her. A Job came up in Lagos, so i had 2 travel from Ph city 2 Eko n am stay till next year even though am not sure of when am returning... Anyways, am get her sumtin wen am coming. Much love...lols!

Bro your girlfriend looks like a dude #no offense! It's all good at least you're proud of her undecided
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by omiobo: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Bro your girlfriend looks like a dude #no offense! It's all good at least you're proud of her undecided

Beauty radiates inside
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Fevk! Lmfaoooooo!!!!
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
lol i wonder o.. Buh thats the naija girls best gift.. Only d one that is ok will give u shirt or sweater.. Buh they always expect big tins 4rm u, tablets, cars, brazillian air, dinner at d most expensive resturant grin
I have read all about it on NL grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by uchedydy: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
amdrowning: I don't have to defend why I gave her those tinz.I could afford them and am a maga like some of u said so bite me.As for not getting anytin,there's nothing she's gona give me for now I can't afford(Maybe a Big House) and moreover she just got a new job and yet to get her first salary

u r jst a layabout...she shd v got u smtyn, no mata hw small....nt abt if u can or cant afford it...she is jst selfish and a cheat.
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by denzel2009: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Why Do Men Love Boobs??? / See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.