Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (39270 Views)

Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by kaysy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is like all the Govs involved in one accident or the other are usually PDP Govs... plz can some1 prove me wrong? think i stand to be corrected... any other opinion is welcomed. thanks
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Your foolishness caught my attention. For your fuccking information, am very very very comfortable with life. fool.

azzima: wowwwwww. You and the Aluu killers are the same. Wishing death on a human being that you never met before? Poor man's mentality.you will be broke forever

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by talk2me006(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.

I pray u get sense also.

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by victorazy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Whats happening to Nothern governors, is that nemesis? What is happening to Nothern governors
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by danny301: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy:
Were u not alive when christians were pointing fingers on Muslims for the misfortune of the xtians Governos?

Because Muslims were celebrating the death of Yakowa which is enough reason for anybody point accusing finger on them.... Have you heard that any christian is celebrating the misfortune of wada of wishing him death because he is a Muslim?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish your mother was on her pills. toad.

talk2me006:
I pray u get sense also.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gen2briz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
And if I may ask WHO IS WADA? Na question ooo
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gramci: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.

you will surely go before him! Basta.rd
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I wish your mother was on her pills. toad.

lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by charleymed(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
la furia: yasalam....God knows the number of people that have died from road accident, if u travel from minna to lagos via jebba, you will understand....God will never come down and change our suitiuation for us until our goverment are seriously serious.

my brother you are really observant, i almost died in the bus, on my way to ibadan via jebba sometime last year, courtesy: pot holes, tight pathways, bushes, and reckless packing by tanker drivers. Anyway, i wished the dude quick recovery, and i pray that, the folks in government will come and alleviate the plights of the common nigerian. Since both air and land are no longer safe for them.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Not after a trailer loaded with fuel crashed into your family house roasting everybody alive.

gramci:

you will surely go before him! Basta.rd
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gladspring: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Oda pples parents are dying on dat road a long while. Is his own life more precious dan theirs?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Navalsadiq(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
i think this country is going through a national revolution.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
cool
gbanikiti: lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Your foolishness caught my attention. For your fuccking information, am very very very comfortable with life. fool.

cool
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wishing the Governor a successful recovery, and may any transmigrated soul proceed successfully to cosmic plane.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by vislabraye(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
What's happening of recent? I don't even think these are the worse people in. If the sponsors of BH could die one by one, we could say its God's judgment.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Oluabayomi1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
gen2briz: And if I may ask WHO IS WADA? Na question ooo
Executive Governor of Kogi state
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by knockturnal(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Meeeeeeeen, whats the price of BMX bikes these days? If na me be governor, na to stop all these motorised transportation. handshake don dey pass elbow level o!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by dady12: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
the days of the wicked are numbered. just imagine, what is happening to the political class,vangences is for God,and now is the time,plane class ,car crash,hmmm,most of them will be afraid of going to abuja this days.i wish him quick recovery and he should have fear the lord thru out his tenure
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
cool
cheesy
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by funshint(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Henhen dem dey come again nw... U̶̲̥̅̊ go start 2 dey hear say he saw it "T.B Joshua" as usual

2 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by charleymed(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy: No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.
indeed you are, the most bigotic ethno-religious chuavinistic on earth, what has this got to do with religion, nah #IMBECILIC HYPOCRIST#
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by danny301: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
victorazy: Whats happening to Nothern governors, is that nemesis? What is happening to Nothern governors

Leave region out of this...... Enugu state gov and his cross River state counterpart are seriously sick and with several rumors of death, are they from the north?.... What Azazi that died along with Yakowa, is he from the north?..... Go, get a life pls.

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by petrov10: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rolling.:

2012 is the year God decide to punish those that have made lives uncomfortable for the poor in Nigeria.i pray 2013 will be more disastrous for them.Amen
cant belive a sane thinking person will say this., product of a failed state..
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by hardbody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy: No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.

Dodo......your insanity is about starting again?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by mannyU: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
lacasa: Now let's turn the table and history repeat itself.

This must haave been the Christians attempting to MURDER the Kogi state Governor being a Muslim sad

The Adc took the place of the Governor sad

Bloody Christians!!! angry

Anoda imbe cile on d loose. Make una bring rope come tie dis one o. Mad man
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
GADDAMN! see cursing...
charleymed: indeed you are, the most bigotic ethno-religious chuavinistic on earth, what has this got to do with religion, nah #IMBECILIC HYPOCRIST#
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Super1759: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
victorazy: Whats happening to Nothern governors, is that nemesis? What is happening to Nothern governors
is sulivan chime a northern gov?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
GEJ...... MUST U FINISH US?

Igbo vs Ofe (coming soon in 2013)
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by charleymed(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy:
Were u not alive when christians were pointing fingers on Muslims for the misfortune of the xtians Governos?
And you were not there, when the so called muslims were celebrating the departure of the DECEASED #some how for you oh, please change, "because what you are living is not life"#

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Iaz93: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Oh Lawd!!! Wada is a good man oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.