Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,528 members, 7,908,440 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant (635 Views)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by Encoredme(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
MY MANIFESTO IF I WAS A PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT
If i become d president,i would not stay in aso rock,i would live in d same house i did before i got to that seat of power,i would earn a moderate salary just enough to take care of myself and the family,the children will school in upgraded federal schools in the country,i will have my medical checkup in our indigenous hospitals,will chatter between states via an helicopter instead of creating terrible traffic jams,when i worship at church,i will not have to seat at d front with d G.O but with d congregation as being a president doesnt mean that i should be favoured more than others. I will not have a fleet of jets but just one or two will do, i will encourage my fellow leaders of the Nigerian people to cut their salaries and allowances to 25% of what they earn presently...

You can post urs too!#towardsabetternigeria
Re: My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by k2039: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]easier wished than done [/color]
Re: My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Funny sha but maybe u fit b pray "hard"grin
Re: My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by Encoredme(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
I know that it looks unrealistic but if other presidents in one country or the other are doing those things,what stops us being d same species with these people from doing the same?
Re: My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by Degis(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Any Leader that dances to every whims and caprices of the ever fickleminded masses is not fit to lead!. Leadership is taking actions that will lead to enhanced status of the citizenry and not showing dubious piety to win temporary applause. Perform in Power and the masses will not care even if you live in opulence
Re: My Manifesto If I Was A Presidential Aspirant by Encoredme(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nigerians are not asking for too much:stable power supply, good roads nationwide, and strong public sector participation in supporting indigenous based companies and businesses.

(1) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Will Tackle Boko Haram - Obasanjo (video) / Abia Govt Inaugurates Committee To Relocate Main Market / Henry Okah Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.