Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Am young and Talented But No Help - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Am young and Talented But No Help (680 Views)

Unbelievable Young And Amazing Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am young and Talented But No Help by Femoje(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
My name is femi i'm a talented singer i do R&B/ hiphop, i start writing music since i was 17 and now am 24, with nothing to show for it. I want to break into the entertainment industry i have all that it takes to become a mega star but no platform for me to show my skills. I work in a factory the little i get as my salary is wath i spend in feeding and taking care of myself since i lost my mum 12years ago, and things are not okay with my dad. Please people what advise do u have, should i quite music since i don't have the money required for production and promotion, or still keep hope for an opportunity to hook up with a record label/sponsor, Please nigerians help me.
Re: I Am young and Talented But No Help by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Femoje: My name is femi i'm a talented singer i do R&B/ hiphop, i start writing music since i was 17 and now am 24, with nothing to show for it. I want to break into the entertainment industry i have all that it takes to become a mega star but no platform for me to show my skills. I work in a factory the little i get as my salary is wath i spend in feeding and taking care of myself since i lost my mum 12years ago, and things are not okay with my dad. Please people what advise do u have, should i quite music since i don't have the money required for production and promotion, or still keep hope for an opportunity o hook up with a record label/sponsor, Please nigerians help me.
i need help too ama female artist 07032101488
Re: I Am young and Talented But No Help by felix1010: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F223286%2Fringtones%2Ffullmp3best%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3

(1) (Reply)

#Rewind : Double Six Ft Skiddo - 100 Girls (Produced By Double Six Beats) / Shatta Wale Ft Mr Eazi - Titled "My Baby" @9jasub.com.ng / Youths Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.