Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen (1397 Views)

David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Cynthiababy: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2012
GOVERNOR UDUAGHAN - I'M NOT READY TO CONSTRUCT GOOD ROAD FOR UDU/UGHIEVWEN KINGDOM.

I think Udu and Ughievwen kingdon dont deserve to have good roads, If I can abandon the construction of the Abigborodo Road and the Koko township stadium, which happens to be my home towns.
Udu bridge will collapse for all I care.

DELTANS HOW UNA SEE THIS KIND STATEMENT FROM UNA GOVERNOR?

Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by UYCO: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Cheap propaganda. Why did you snap the corner of the bridge only . Is that the only place you want government to maintain?
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Cynthiababy: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2012
UYCO: Cheap propaganda. Why did you snap the corner of the bridge only . Is that the only place you want government to maintain?

Is for blind people like you to know is a bridge. Keep licking the yansh of the governor for peanuts wen ur brothers and sisters are suffering.
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by holyvirgin: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Cynthia pls stfu!!!
We dn't need you coming here with a picture and stupid statement just to tarnish the image of uduaghan out of sheer hatred for pdp.
You are too blind to see his achvments so SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by nelsonegware: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2012
You are a big liar, no Governor will ever make such statements.
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by frivoke: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2012
This is pure lie, no government official will say this more less the governor of the state. Try another means this one will not work. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Dogbeji2: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Uduaghan has done well, let's give him kudos
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
You're a pathological liar and a faceless monk targetted at misleading the down-trodden Deltans. You had better stop been economical with the truth or else revolution will consume you. I wonder what the peanuts the governor gives to you that will make you tell blatant lies openly. The truth is, UDUAGHAN is a FAILURE. Period!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Cynthiababy: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2012
Vision2017: You're a pathological liar and a faceless monk targetted at misleading the down-trodden Deltans. You had better stop been economical with the truth or else revolution will consume you. I wonder what the peanuts the governor gives to you that will make you tell blatant lies openly. The truth is, UDUAGHAN is a FAILURE. Period!

God Bless you for saying the bitter truth. You will live long.
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Cynthiababy: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2012
Dogbeji2: Uduaghan has done well, let's give him kudos

God is watching us. How long will you guys liv this kind of blind life ?
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Pressdat(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Contrite and very foolish imaginative statement that shows the hollowness of the pit called mind of the originator. The originator is cancerously perverse and idiotic
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by Willy7(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Op,where did u get such info,or source?Inasmuch as he may've been dismal in his leadership like most govs too,i dnt think he'll utter such misguided and unpolitical statement.Even a military administrator wont utter such statement,how much more a civilian and democratic governor. I'm not ruling out d fact that he may nurse such action,but he wont say it. Ibori actually performed better than this uduagan guy so far.I pray they learn lessons from d predicaments of their colleagues involve in recent mishaps and change their ways.There is a greater Judge and authority after life here on earth. I Just hope 2013 will be better.God bless us all
Re: Governor Uduaghan - I'm Not Ready To Construct Good Road For Udu/ughievwen by EfeTony6(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest. Yes as an activist even if I give kudos to Uduaghan's government,I fault him on this statement. From the above pix posted., the Udu roads needs constructions. Why will he make such a statement? Is it that his loyal sons ( Ruben Izeze and others) from the LGA offended him? I weep for the Udu LGA. " Indeed Udu bridge is falling down". I wonder what will be of that bridge by 2014 or during the raining season. what a shame.

(1) (Reply)

‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK / Iran Summons Nigerian Charge D'affaires Over Zaria Killings / Nigeria Rejects European Union EPA Agreement Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.