Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,084 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help With Accomodation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Accomodation (668 Views)

Help Needed To Supervise A Storey Building Hostel Accomodation Project At Ilorin / Notice To All Corpers Posted To Serve In Calabar With Accomodation Problems / To Lease: Residential / Office Accomodation In Lekki 1 , Ikoyi & Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Accomodation by Dikachiii: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Hello, Please I'm looking for a room in a face me I face you or someone that has a room in a flat or BQ he is willing to rent out around Yaba, Surulere or the Island. I've been looking for accomodation for a month plus now everywhere I see the problem is always the Agent and commission fees which is too high. Please I posted this to know if I can get a direct contect who is renting out please I'm in urgent need cos who I stay with just got married and I want to move out before they tell me to, my budget is 3k to 4k monthly 2 years advance. Please help me. I'm a Student but doing my IT for one year in a company.
Re: Help With Accomodation by Dikachiii: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Help please.
Re: Help With Accomodation by Dikachiii: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Help anyone.
Re: Help With Accomodation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hello u don't have to worry I have 2 bed room at ado ajah it is affordable since u are a student call 07068594218 my bb 236EFA14.
Re: Help With Accomodation by Dikachiii: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
smrichard: Hello u don't have to worry I have 2 bed room at ado ajah it is affordable since u are a student call 07068594218 my bb 236EFA14.
Thanks a lot for your help but am on;y looking for a room.
Re: Help With Accomodation by Dikachiii: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2013
STil needed please.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed In The Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Or And Oshodi Axis / Properties And Various Flats, Minflats And Apartments For Lettings / Fantastic Offer To Bring You Wealth In Lekki FTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.