Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! (2866 Views)

Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by fatjustice(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
EXPERIENCED FUEL REPRESENTATIVE SERVICES OFFERED BY WELL KNOWN AND SUCCESSFUL FUEL FACILITATOR WITH BUYERS.

If you are the titleholder or authorized seller of product and do not want to deal with all the headaches of dealing with 99% of the non qualified buyers, then you need to contact OIL AND GAS AFRICANA.
We market, quality and have ready buyers for real and ready product(s).

Right now we are taking on another few clients that really have or will have product for sale and want it sold quickly with no hassles. We have buyers with funds and have other associates that are direct to buyers with the readiness to buy as well as the cash to do so. Spots or x12 contracts are what we can sell for you as long as you are the real seller.We do not waste time and we have many years of being known in the business as a positive asset to any real buyer or seller. We do NOT shop deals all over the net, nor do we work any deals offered to any brokers/chains. We require exclusivity for a reasonable amount of time, or no deal. We are paid only when the deal is closed and product paid for, no upfront fees for our work.

If our services are needed feel free to contact ALHAJ ABDULFATTAH @ oilgasafricana@yahoo.com( 08134341224.... so we can get your product information and get moving on contacting our vast buyer database to move your spot or get your x12 contract signed quickly. If you are not the seller then we cannot help you. We are looking for a seller that has been failed over and over and now is ready for a change in sales leadership to get the job done.
please do contact me with the phone numbers above. if you have an LPFO allocation available, call me i will give you the details, thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by demoreon: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
maxibrainz:
Tanx alot but how do we design the website. If am correct we pay $10 every month to host it
Yes you pay monthly for hosting,shoot me a pm and we will discuss the format of the site.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2013
Wisemanj, this is in response to your question, if you are really determined about selling stuff on the internet as well as packaging information products, please contact me. I am ready to help you realize your dream. The same applies to anyone with the same drive. Just contact me and we will start right away, I will give you all the support and resources you will need to succeed.Contact me and lets get started.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by wisemanj(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
emailguru: Wisemanj, this is in response to your question, if you are really determined about selling stuff on the internet as well as packaging information products, please contact me. I am ready to help you realize your dream. The same applies to anyone with the same drive. Just contact me and we will start right away, I will give you all the support and resources you will need to succeed.Contact me and lets get started.
thanks 4 ur respond i wilin to learn no knowladge is wasted
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2013
Wisemanj, contact me if you are really committed to starting an online business.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by wisemanj(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
demoreon:
Yes you pay monthly for hosting,shoot me a pm and we will discuss the format of the site.
over the few yrs i spent on bloggin be4 i went into information marketin i hav not heard of monthly hosting, but domain registration and hosting is 1year and the price is 4rm 4500naira to 6500 depences on the host company u want to use
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by demoreon: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
wisemanj: over the few yrs i spent on bloggin be4 i went into information marketin i hav not heard of monthly hosting, but domain registration and hosting is 1year and the price is 4rm 4500naira to 6500 depences on the host company u want to use
now you've heard it...do you think its all website that can be hosted on those 2500 yearly plan?
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
You start a blog and in few months time You start seeing your rewards
BUT what if i show You a way to make money, that You
dont need to wait for months, You only need a week at least before You start making money?

See the details at http://smallbusiness.com.ng/nethelpers.html. It works for
me, I've earned more that N1million with It.
Its very simple, you might even have a laugh.

Its very simple and You don't need a website, Really.
If You got a lot of eager friends, then You already have the
key to making money.

Reach me on 08160164718 or through the contact, And we will
assist You.

Your success is our Success.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2013
Thank you so much for your contribution so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Import Frm Japan, Korea & Malaysia? Read Here! / Kitchen Utensils And Equipment Sale Business / Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.