Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Cost Of Visa, Hotel For 7days Business Trip To Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Visa, Hotel For 7days Business Trip To Dubai? (884 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia / Cancellation Of Visa At Uk Ports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Visa, Hotel For 7days Business Trip To Dubai? by AppleofGod(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello, I want to travel for a business trip to Dubai, I want to know d amount to budget for visa hotel n other expensese. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Visa, Hotel For 7days Business Trip To Dubai? by Superbrain(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hey,

It depends on a lot. How early you book, the period of the year you travel, the means of transportation you use within Dubai, and most importantly, your budget.

Tell me your budget for the trip and I can help you with a breakdown of what might be feasible for you.

Post here on the thread so others can learn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flights Find Best Cheapest Flights In Nigeria / What You Must Know About Trips To Malaysia / Turkish Airlines Staff, Selim Tartan Assaults Nigerian Female Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.