Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,080 members, 7,931,704 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree (5031 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Does The Nigerian Law School Accept The University Of London Llb (external)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by jamauldeen: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by Onaolamipo: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Poster,modify what u wrote,it is grammatical error to say ' Do Nigerian Law School Accept . . . . . The correct form is Does Nigerian School Accept . . . . . ,you are advised to change it now b4 d world sees it

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by kekakuz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Onaolamipo: Poster,modify what u wrote,it is grammatical error to say ' Do Nigerian Law School Accept . . . . . The correct form is Does Nigerian School Accept . . . . . ,you are advised to change it now b4 d world sees it
Wonder shall never end
See person wey dey correct another person."it is grammatical error"
Who is the greater fool now
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by kekakuz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well the school is working on it.the department just got accreditation. let's wait and see what happens to the set graduating this january
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by Onaolamipo: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2012
kekakuz:
Wonder shall never end
See person wey dey correct another person."it is grammatical error"
Who is the greater fool now
I m sure U r d greatest fool. U were able 2 identify an error but unable to correct it.Even unable 2 interprete Eng.very well. I did not insult d first poster,I only advised him on what he is supposed to have done. O, Sorry 4 ur problem. I made a mistake while typing (IT IS A GRAMMATICAL ERROR )correct.. Any other comment? Feel free to contact me,I M HERE WITH U.
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by kekakuz(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Onaolamipo: I m sure U r d greatest fool. U were able 2 identify an error but unable to correct it.Even unable 2 interprete Eng.very well. I did not insult d first poster,I only advised him on what he is supposed to have done. O, Sorry 4 ur problem. I made a mistake while typing (IT IS A GRAMMATICAL ERROR )correct.. Any other comment? Feel free to contact me,I M HERE WITH U.
Dear mr maga
Compliment of the season. Its a shame that you chose this holy and lovely season to humiliate yourself in public.
If truly your intention was to correct him,you will send your suggestions to his mail.Men you dint even have the decency to do that,you choose to humiliate him but God has humiliated you too.if your FATHER makes a mistake in public,will you correct him in public.you f*cked up.period. See his spelling of interpret. What do you even mean by "interprete eng very well"you must be a bush boy that escaped to lagos"
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by godstino(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Whats the cause of all these gramatical brouhaha?can't u guys be humane for once.? And BTW, is the said school an institution in Nigeria?
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by Onaolamipo: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
kekakuz:
Dear mr maga
Compliment of the season. Its a shame that you chose this holy and lovely season to humiliate yourself in public.
If truly your intention was to correct him,you will send your suggestions to his mail.Men you dint even have the decency to do that,you choose to humiliate him but God has humiliated you too.if your FATHER makes a mistake in public,will you correct him in public.you f*cked up.period. See his spelling of interpret. What do you even mean by "interprete eng very well"you must be a bush boy that escaped to lagos"
.NOW,I KNOW YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. You dont have any reasonable thing to say. I will keep silent in order not to become a fool like U. You can move on with ur problem.
Re: Do Nigerian Law School Accept National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by kekakuz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Onaolamipo: .NOW,I KNOW YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. You dont have any reasonable thing to say. I will keep silent in order not to become a fool like U. You can move on with ur problem.
Mr jonz keep jonsing

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb Resources / 2009 Jamb Registration Has Started / FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.