Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,822 members, 7,921,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (1173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy by jennie1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
A ship agency company located in Apapa is seeking for a qualified candidate that will occupy the position of a Disbursement Officer.

Duties:
1. To prepare Debit Notes on behalf of the company to her clients (Foreign/local)

2. To ensure all expenditures made on each vessel is well accounted for and paid for by clients.

3. To work closely with the accounts departments of NMA, NPA, NIMASA, etc.

4. To have a very good knowledge of the tariffs at all Ports in Nigeria.

5. To follow up payments for job done by the company from our clients.

Qualification/job requirements

1. An accounting graduate from any Nigerian University or Poly

2. 5 years experience in the shipping industry a must. Good hands in ship agency business will be an added benefit.

3. Well organised individual, honest and ready to face challenges.

Please if you do not have the above requirements, DO NOT APPLY.

All applications with CVs to be forwarded to: vacancy@blueseasmaritime.com

Thank you.
Re: Vacancy by benjamina(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
thanks for the info
Re: Vacancy by benjamina(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
hello nairalander,I just finished my NYSC and have not gotten a job yet.Am trying to choose a state to settle.I want to settle in PH because of my field,Engineering.Pls I need advice from tou people on settling in PH
Re: Vacancy by jennie1(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
sORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU ON DAT ONE. HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW PHC WORKS

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Seas Group Of Coy / Sa-life-group Written Interview On The 17th Feb.,2011 / Need A Job, Am An Ond Holder(distinction) In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.