Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO (1135 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2012
hi smiley

Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by woky: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2012
hmmm. Dnt say wat u dnt knw... Rememba his a POPE
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2012
his a monkey sitting in a gilded cage
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by nosagold(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2012
†ђξ only thing I can say here is..............

I'm d 4th to comment
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Agiliti(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2012
maybe she should start with those catholic priests that keep molesting small boys

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by martyns303(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2012
He's in NO position to judge anyone, Lawmaker or Gay. He's nautral. Am sure he didn't even know her stand on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Walexz02(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Pope? Wetin be Pope?
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Ymodulus: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2012
woky: hmmm. Dnt say wat u dnt knw... Rememba his a POPE

my friend will u stop that? your pope or pastor do something wrong and you are saying we should not say anything ?
Or does your bible support killing? tell me may b i am wrong
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Ymodulus: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by dopeJemi: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2012
R u guyz bLind or daft

Can't u see dat d pix was edited by someone?

Smh!
undecided
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong insulting the pope. However, I know most of the people against the Ugandan Speaker are some bunch of gays trying to justify their stupidity.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
dopeJemi: R u guyz bLind or daft

Can't u see dat d pix was edited by someone?

Smh!
undecided

IT IS NOT!
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

IT IS NOT!
It is.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: It is.

I REPEAT, IT IS NOT. show me proof.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by CrazyMan(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Provide a link to the story then.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

I Repeat, It is, show me proof it is not.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Provide a link to the story then.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pope-benedict-blesses-top-lawmaker-pushing-ugandas-kill-the-gays-bill/politics/2012/12/13/56277

dude btw just google it. you will get 20 links.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pope-benedict-blesses-top-lawmaker-pushing-ugandas-kill-the-gays-bill/politics/2012/12/13/56277

dude btw just google it. you will get 20 links.
Wow! The question now is, did the Pope bless her like he always with everyone, or that he blessed her specifically for this assignment?
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Good evening,

What's the point really? There is no escaping this one. If the pope had refused to 'bless' her the story would have been: "Ewooooooooo! Pope refuses to mix with sinners" and people would have 'fried' him all the same.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by EvilBrain1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening,

What's the point really? There is no escaping this one. If the pope had refused to 'bless' her the story would have been: "Ewooooooooo! Pope refuses to mix with sinners" and people would have 'fried' him all the same.

No, it would have been more like "Pope shuns intolerant bigot politician".
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Stalwert: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lol grin the pagans are learning fast from NL christians habit of disinformation people! What can I say what goes around comes around!

1 Like

Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Fulaman198(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
We must not forget one thing, no human being is more important than another Human being, Pope or not, he has no right to allow a law to kill innocent people whether they are homosexuals or not.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Fulaman198: We must not forget one thing, no human being is more important than another Human being, Pope or not, he has no right to allow a law to kill innocent people whether they are homosexuals or not.

Good morning,

I am struggling to understand how the pope would be able to change the law of a sovereign nation? And even if he can, I am curious to know how you can tell that he never tried to talk the law maker out of it by just looking at a photograph.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
@op, is this real?
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
^yes brother. this is the real ugly face of the xtians.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Ezyp(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
this is one of those thread that always find a way of attackin the CHURCH OF CHRIST(CATHOLIC).....THE TOPIC IS the pope gvs blessing to the lawmaker AND NOT THE POPE BLESS THE LAWMAKER ON HER COURSE TO KILL GAY PPL..(the church does not support of any kind of killin)
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
christianity is truely a barbaric religion.
Re: Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO by Fulaman198(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
I wouldn't blame the religion(s), but the people who practice it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Blessed Dike Who Serves God But Passionately 'hates' Jesus / Popular Prophet, Baba Fakaye Of C&S Is Dead / What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.