Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (110470 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Looks like Yuzedo's Banana Island mansion.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by aprokoboy: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sade Adu, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Chaamillionaire, Wale, Tinie Tempah and Adewale Akinuoye Agbaje are Nigerians everybody knows that but here is a list of people you never thought of

Taio Cruz: The 25 year old British singer is of Nigerian heritage. He was born to a Nigerian father and Brazilian mother. Taio Cruz who started penning songs at 12, began writing professionally 7 years later. He released his debut album Departure in 2008. The following year he released his sophomore Rokstarr which featured the hit song ‘Dynamite’. He dropped his 3rd album TY.O three years ago. Taio Cruz has won several awards including the BRIT Awards, Billboard Music Awards, ASCAP Awards and American Music Awards.

Hugo Weaving:Do you remember Agent Smith in Matrix? Yes! Neo’s arch-rival is Nigerian. How? Well the 53 year old actor was born in Nigeria at the University College Hospital in Ibadan. This makes him Nigerian by birth. His parents moved back to England a year after. Hugo Weaving has acted in several blockbusters such as V For Vendetta, The Matrix Trilogy and Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Transformers Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy and Captain America. Who said Ibadan boys don’t go far?

Dizzie Rascal- Dizzie (Dylan Kwabena Mills) is one of the most respected rappers in the UK and also happens to be Nigerian. His Nigerian father died when he was young and he was raised by his Ghanaian mum. He had a rebellious childhood and that’s how he got the name Rascal. He was a friend of Nigerian footballer Danny Shittu when he was a kid. At 16 he produced his first single ‘I Luv U’ and in 2002 formed the collective Roll Deep Crew. Dizzie Rascal has released 5 solo albums till date making him one of the biggest rappers in the UK. He performed at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics in London and won the Best International Act at the BET Awards in 2010.

Donald Adeosun Faison: Fans of the popular television Comedy-drama "Scrubs" would know this one. Not only is he one of our favorite character, you probably didn't know this American actor's middle name is Yoruba.

Lemar: Lemar Obika (born 4 April 1978), professionally known simply as Lemar, is an English R&B singer–songwriter and record producer. His Nigerian fans probably didn't know that the UK singer who was born in Tottenham, England is son to Nigerian parents of Enugu State, South Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2013
Oguguamaka ; The Nigerian who shot to fame as moderator of 2 sections of Nairaland was born in blah blah blah blah blah blah cool cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2013
lucenzo: Oguguamaka ; The Nigerian who shot to fame as moderator of 2 sections of Nairaland was born in blah blah blah blah blah blah cool cool
Huh?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2013
ogugua88: Lol.
I don't get the joke
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't get the joke

My frowner dey seek attention lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2013
ogugua88:

My frowner dey seek attention lol.
Oh,,,,,
He has caught NMS..... That's too bad
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2013
Gbam.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Hello peeps.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2013
CFCfan: Okagbare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7lOVPPsYg
She made me proud
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by naijagaga: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by arthur2k6: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
July 29th - August 5th

Happy new month cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Koolyarns: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
The people i know are not bad... Me to am n0t bad am jst d0ing bad tinx in a g0od way
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dem say dix r0om na amebo r0om but i neva see any amebo o0O
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spam this thread with links and you'll receive a minimum 30 day ban. Thanks for cooperating.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: Dem say dix r0om na amebo r0om but i neva see any amebo o0O

*waves hello*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Longest time cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Surely. How've you been? How's summer? smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: Surely. How've you been? How's summer? smiley
Summer has been ok. I'm still doing the internship, and preping for the LSAT.
How's your's been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.