Stats: 3,190,863 members, 7,942,161 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss - Education (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (131125 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
nellyefizzy: guy you own don be oooo....jamb no dey offer admission 2 times ooo...just go resume school for kogi poly...hahaha...am laughing in Ebira language
wil a.b.u release dia admissn via jamb site ni?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just got bak 4rm the village wer i spent my xmas holiday and decided 2 visit the main campus,the news or let me say rumour ranting the air is that the list has bein compiled nd taken 2 abj 2b bk 2d skul 2mao nd also dat it will be uploaded in the internet same 2moa mosque tym 'as usual'.what matters is not the autenticity of the rumour/news bt that we all scale tru no matter what.wish us luck

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Utility84: Utility84:My fellow A.B.U aspirants lets b prayerful nd optimistic. i heard dat d admsn list has b taken to Abuja 4 further scrutiny nd by friday d list wl b returnd to A.B.U senate house 4 d last scrutiny nd afta that we shuld be expecting d release of d list.i pray dat our names wl nt b a victim of removal.they shal be fixed nd permanent on d admsn list of Ahmadu Bello University,zaria eva nd eva Ameen.INSHA ALLAHU
,, hahahahahahahahahahaha.. "d list has been taken to abuja for scrutiny". Lol,, guy u sabi o
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrPaulB: Whr‘s d dude dat said d list wud be released on or b4 friday?
where is he pls
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by funkies06: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Let me share my prob, i tuk a.b.u as my 1st nd futmina as my 2nd choice, i chos engr in fut bt my jamb score wasnt up 2 dia cut of, so i changed d course 2 maths nd sta, nw i hav goten d admisn dia, wen i checkd jamb admisn stat, i saw maths nd sta, nw my prob is if a.b.u admit me nd gv me my desired engrin courz , wil jamb change d admission stat on dia website 2 engr or . . .any idea on d issue pls drop it
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Shimasparkle: Just got bak 4rm the village wer i spent my xmas holiday and decided 2 visit the main campus,the news or let me say rumour ranting the air is that the list has bein compiled nd taken 2 abj 2b bk 2d skul 2mao nd also dat it will be uploaded in the internet same 2moa mosque tym 'as usual'.what matters is not the autenticity of the rumour/news bt that we all scale tru no matter what.wish us luck
som1 posted a related stuff, & uve seconded it. Fingas still kept crossed; prayin, hopin & blivin. Lest i 4get, when is d “mosque time“?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
funkies06: Let me share my prob, i tuk a.b.u as my 1st nd futmina as my 2nd choice, i chos engr in fut bt my jamb score wasnt up 2 dia cut of, so i changed d course 2 maths nd sta, nw i hav goten d admisn dia, wen i checkd jamb admisn stat, i saw maths nd sta, nw my prob is if a.b.u admit me nd gv me my desired engrin courz , wil jamb change d admission stat on dia website 2 engr or . . .any idea on d issue pls drop it
wit wot i knw, a.b.u isn‘t among d skuls on jamb website; in oda words, ur jamb admin status wont be changed. Wen a.b.u‘s list comes out, u can check tru dier website(abu.edu.ng).
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrPaulB: som1 posted a related stuff, & uve seconded it. Fingas still kept crossed; prayin, hopin & blivin. Lest i 4get, when is d “mosque time“?
2mao is friday and by mosque time i tink they mean the prayer time,nd dat shuld be 2pm.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by barackodam: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrPaulB: som1 posted a related stuff, & uve seconded it. Fingas still kept crossed; prayin, hopin & blivin. Lest i 4get, when is d “mosque time“?

jst as nervous as u are, though, dnt no wu is mor nervous

#fingerscrossed
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by funkies06: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrPaulB: wit wot i knw, a.b.u isn‘t among d skuls on jamb website; in oda words, ur jamb admin status wont be changed. Wen a.b.u‘s list comes out, u can check tru dier website(abu.edu.ng).
may b u dnt undastnd, evri uni in ngeria has cnnctn wit jamb, afta d uni hav finish admtin u ,de wil forward it 2 jamb nd jamb wil pt it on dia website, so nw dat fut hav forward dias 2 jamb nd jamb has pt it wen a.b.u forward dias 2 jamb, wil jamb change wats on dia website or . . .
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by funkies06: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Breath in nd out o b4 u gt hbp
barackodam:

jst as nervous as u are, though, dnt no wu is mor nervous

#fingerscrossed
take ova doz slipin so u'l wake up nxt 2mrw nd chck ur admisn status
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by barackodam: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Shimasparkle: Just got bak 4rm the village wer i spent my xmas holiday and decided 2 visit the main campus,the news or let me say rumour ranting the air is that the list has bein compiled nd taken 2 abj 2b bk 2d skul 2mao nd also dat it will be uploaded in the internet same 2moa mosque tym 'as usual'.what matters is not the autenticity of the rumour/news bt that we all scale tru no matter what.wish us luck

sad sad sad
hope dis is no other fake newz....ah go check again after Jumat
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
funkies06: may b u dnt undastnd, evri uni in ngeria has cnnctn wit jamb, afta d uni hav finish admtin u ,de wil forward it 2 jamb nd jamb wil pt it on dia website, so nw dat fut hav forward dias 2 jamb nd jamb has pt it wen a.b.u forward dias 2 jamb, wil jamb change wats on dia website or . . .
u asked 4 idea.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by VikkiOre(f): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
olumorinmoses: what did u apply for
Business Edu & U
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by JewelBukky(f): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year!

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Still on genetics.
Waiting for lectures to kick off.
Still waiting for a.b.u admission list.
But I do not wanna pay school fees twice.
Aha! A.B.U be quick with d list!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jewel Bukky: Happy New Year!
u don come back frm usa? Hw obama pikin dey nah!
Oh! U ate d rice n stew alone. U even went to a place wia there was no network so dat ur line cudn't be accessible! U ar fUnnY
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ejevis: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
funkies06: may b u dnt undastnd, evri uni in ngeria has cnnctn wit jamb, afta d uni hav finish admtin u ,de wil forward it 2 jamb nd jamb wil pt it on dia website, so nw dat fut hav forward dias 2 jamb nd jamb has pt it wen a.b.u forward dias 2 jamb, wil jamb change wats on dia website or . . .
no they aint goin to change it rather wen u chek d skul site and find ur name dere then u wll nw go to jamb hqtr to reject d 1 on dere site after which it wll b updated wit ur choice.

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mynahbeau(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Can some1 tell me wt d jamb web site is?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Rexsul: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
nellyefizzy: guy you own don be oooo....jamb no dey offer admission 2 times ooo...just go resume school for kogi poly...hahaha...am laughing in Ebira language
hehehe....wot would u nw tel those dat ws offered admisn in there 1st nd 2nd choice uni. nd also got poly admisn?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Rexsul: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
mynahbeau: Can some1 tell me wt d jamb web site is?
www.jamb.org.ng
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Evenin fellow aspirants...just passin...wishin every1 success as we patiently wait for the list..may we all find our names on it with our desired courses..ameen
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ejevis: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
mynahbeau: Can some1 tell me wt d jamb web site is?
dnt u knw dat if ur name is not on jamb website ur admission wll b regarded as illegal and there wll b no admission leta for u?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by JewelBukky(f): 3:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Lolz im dey fine ooo. Eeyaa sowie abt dt u knw diz service providas wv dia palava nw. Hope u had fun... Cheers!
Ikemsinachi: u don come back frm usa? Hw obama pikin dey nah!
Oh! U ate d rice n stew alone. U even went to a place wia there was no network so dat ur line cudn't be accessible! U ar fUnnY

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Jewel Bukky: Lolz im dey fine ooo. Eeyaa sowie abt dt u knw diz service providas wv dia palava nw. Hope u had fun... Cheers!
u needn't hav asked. I did hv fun!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Utility84: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2014
funkies06: Let me share my prob, i tuk a.b.u as my 1st nd futmina as my 2nd choice, i chos engr in fut bt my jamb score wasnt up 2 dia cut of, so i changed d course 2 maths nd sta, nw i hav goten d admisn dia, wen i checkd jamb admisn stat, i saw maths nd sta, nw my prob is if a.b.u admit me nd gv me my desired engrin courz , wil jamb change d admission stat on dia website 2 engr or . . .any idea on d issue pls drop it
Utility84:As far as jamb is concerned it only gvs admsn once to a candidate in yr.In dis effect,A.B.U can gv u admsn base on ur choice bt it wl nt reflex on jamb website again .it wl only reflex on A.B.U website nd it wl nt cause eny harm.u choose wthin d two nd then cancel 1 4 u

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Utility84: Utility84:As far as jamb is concerned it only gvs admsn once to a candidate in yr.In dis effect,A.B.U can gv u admsn base on ur choice bt it wl nt reflex on jamb website again .it wl only reflex on A.B.U website nd it wl nt cause eny harm.u choose wthin d two nd then cancel 1 4 u
may be he‘ll undastand u.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Utility84: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Utility84:am suprised nd amazed dat sumbudy who cals hm self a student doesnt knw d rules nd regulations dat guide d preparation of admsn list in d federal universities.it is evident nd glaring 4 who cares to knw dat there is a mandate gven by d FG to each fed university 2 submit her admsn list either in hard or soft copy to d FG to examine if d list is prepared base on FEDERAL CHARACTER b4 it can b released.Stl suprising dat sum1 could cum hear nd said wht concern A.B.U wt ABUJA.wht a paradox!!

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by funkies06: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Utility84: Utility84:am suprised nd amazed dat sumbudy who cals hm self a student doesnt knw d rules nd regulations dat guide d preparation of admsn list in d federal universities.it is evident nd glaring 4 who cares to knw dat there is a mandate gven by d FG to each fed university 2 submit her admsn list either in hard or soft copy to d FG to examine if d list is prepared base on FEDERAL CHARACTER b4 it can b released.Stl suprising dat sum1 could cum hear nd said wht concern A.B.U wt ABUJA.wht a paradox!!
this is a thread abt a.b.u, nd u r 2 post any useful info here, doz persons u said call dmselvs students only postd wat de heard nd felt it wil b useful 2 us...stop refering 2 them as illitrates cos nobody knws ol. .after ol, prayer time we shall knw d truth. . .insha'allah
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by barackodam: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Utility84: Utility84:am suprised nd amazed dat sumbudy who cals hm self a student doesnt knw d rules nd regulations dat guide d preparation of admsn list in d federal universities.it is evident nd glaring 4 who cares to knw dat there is a mandate gven by d FG to each fed university 2 submit her admsn list either in hard or soft copy to d FG to examine if d list is prepared base on FEDERAL CHARACTER b4 it can b released.Stl suprising dat sum1 could cum hear nd said wht concern A.B.U wt ABUJA. wht a paradox!!

u can crucify me as much as u want, in as much as i got the ansa, bsyds, i'm nt d typ dt wud die in silence and even if u dnt no, i no dt 1 wu ask qsts is neva lost, so limme wit my wahala, the qst myt b STUPID to u, buh i bet it, a tym wil cum wen u wud ask wat i'd call a STUPID qst, but wud mean a lot to u, so next tym, enlighten ppl, or keep to ursef!!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by damheebako: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2014

Thumbs up!!! smiley
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Utility84: Utility84:am suprised nd amazed dat sumbudy who cals hm self a student doesnt knw d rules nd regulations dat guide d preparation of admsn list in d federal universities.it is evident nd glaring 4 who cares to knw dat there is a mandate gven by d FG to each fed university 2 submit her admsn list either in hard or soft copy to d FG to examine if d list is prepared base on FEDERAL CHARACTER b4 it can b released.Stl suprising dat sum1 could cum hear nd said wht concern A.B.U wt ABUJA.wht a paradox!!
post ur info & leave all these “long notes“

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (143) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49